My Hero Academia

How will Kirishima ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dorori_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But taking the quirk enhancing drugs

By being the spy, I'll only drop the theory if they show next chapter what exactly made him reconsider and actually go to U.A., otherwise it's too shady that they end his flashback at a point in which he's ready to give up on being a hero.

Best

Wow, 4 posts in and the thread is already shit

Glad to see you're still kicking Ochakofag. I was a little worried about what happened to you.

A fucking pipe.

>That Sup Forums thread last night
That was a good thread and probably the best one we've had since the cripple-pun thread.

>cripple-pun thread.
That was glorious

What animal would Alien Queen be? An ant?

Every thread the same posts over and over and over again

You know how in naruto it gradually made aware everyone interacted with each other as kids?

Is that the case for class A?

>Sup Forums thread
>good

I don't think so bait-kun

No. The only students who came from the same schools are Deku and Bakugou, and Kiri and Mina. And we already knew this from the Databook.

They didn't even live in the same city

Will the tall guy in the flashback appear next chapter?
What are his motives

Neither Kaminari nor Kirishima are the traitors.

To appreciate The Lord

He's the doomsday looking fellow that appeared with all the fresh villain recruits that heard Stain's manifesto after his capture.

Well Kirishima is ruled out since he's going to be the first 1-A to dropout.

Love

He has small feet

And he'll be replaced by Shinso.

When will Class A start calling Kirishima Ei-chan like his friends used to?

Hori's probably forgot the traitor since he's been dying these last couple of weeks.

Creaty makes vibrators inside herself when she's bored.

He still has the flu?

Sero is the traitor. He has too good of a costume to not be important.

>Kirishima's whole story arc is about him overcoming his self-esteem issues and gaining his confidence back
>Plus now he has a connection to the Doomdays villain
Yeah I don't think he's going anywhere

He wanted to ask the hero Springer if he had a moment to talk about their lord and savior and about saving his eternal soul from damnation. Mina gave him the wrong directions and he never got to talk to him. Springer later died to Stain and is currently burning in hell because Doomsday couldn't show him the light. He'll be back to squish the satan slut Mina for her evil deed that day.

What kind of religion does doomsday follow that would lead to him working with villains?

He'll be back, but he's done for now

The fight is over and he hit rock bottom

It was great because there was some actual discussion going on. Just a bit sad it wasn't mainly about BnHA.

Lets save assumptions until the arc is over, user. You don't know if he's gonna be put out of commission. For all we know, Recovery Girl or another healer can stitch him um just fine. So, lets wait and see

Well, he has quite an aggressive approach so i'd say he's a Mormon desu.

I really want this but I can't see it happened so soon, if at all. Most of the class ain't even on a first name basis yet. If someone were to do this it'd probably be someone outgoing and relaxed like Kaminari or, very ironically, Mina

Jehova's witness

I think it's more likely that he has a jesus complex or something and think he is the prophet of the new world, doesn't need to be tied to a specific religion.

>Mina starts calling Kirishima "Ei"
>he drops out of UA the following day

I would imagine Hagakure, actually

He seems more of a servant than a prophet though. Unless he starts seeing Shiggy as a messiah I don't see him cooperating.

Probably, the last chapter was only 13 pages long.

It's probably some shady cult. That's much safer for Hori than making it a real religion.

his is hero academia even doing in jump rankings? I havent looked at these in ages

Has the series ever commented on All Might's birth quirk or lack thereof?

What if he actually has one? We still have to see why he was chosen, don't we?

If it were a different series I'd expect at some point to see a "quirkless" person whose quirk is actually a split personality they don't know about.

I'm sorry but I've changed. I found something that I care more about than ochako. I've found a job. It's nothing special, I work at a callcenter now, but it is enough to pay for grandfathers meds. He is the only family I have left, and in Ochako I somehow saw my mother, whilst deku seemed like my father as he was young. But now I decided to become my own man and start my own family, and grandfather will be alive to see it with his own eyes, I will make sure of that. I will become someone Ochako, or my mom and dad would be proud of. I can't hold onto something if it would only stop me. I wanted someone I can need, but I forgot grandpa needs me.

he actually said that he was quirkless.

Good on you for turning your life around, faggot.

I like OP 2 better than 1 and 3 of course I'm talking about the song only, 1 is the best visually

>She'll start calling Ojiro "Mashi"

t. Yorimoto

>But now I decided to become my own man and start my own family
>I will become someone Ochako

It's always near the top. I think the average rank is 2.something

Sasuga Ochakofag.

Nice blog

It's great that you're fixing up your life, pal. Just don't spam obnoxiously like you used to, aye?

For Christ sake

I'd aprove if the only thing of note she does other than being a gag character is making up cute nicknames for everyone and making them stick.

Stop stealing my shit you fag.

The traitor has to be somebody with a quirk that'd be "villainous". Otherwise, what's the point of having a traitor and not have them battle.
So it's probably Tokoyami.
Dark shadow is probably taking control and relaying information to villains at night.

Or it could be a case of "X character talks to friend/acquantances about random shit they do and that friend turns out to be a bad guy".
If that's the case, then it's probably Kaminari or Aoyama.

I want to smile, laugh and hug with Mina!

>tfw no one appreciates Smash-kun's drawings

Did doomsday kill crimson riot?

I won't spam anymore! Forgive me.

There is no traitor.

I've never seen them but that's cute as fuck.

Crimson Riot seemed to be long gone by the time Kirishima was in middle school. They even mention in the flashback that times were different back when he was around.

Next you try to shine the light of suspicion on best boy don't bother.

Consider this mercy.

I said I won't spam, but damn you guys are moving slow. Did something happen?

I want to snug with and learn guitar frrom Jirou!

We have nothing to talk about

Last chapter was just 13 pages longs, there wasn't much to discuss, and the most talked about thing about the episode was the ED

He has a Twitter where he posts them and previews of the Smash chapters.
twitter.com/dorori_k

Post them lad

Not even the new ED? I think the visuals are great. And the song, LISA makes the best ED.

Then how did the villains know the training location?
Only 2 teachers and the principal knew where they'd be going
Is the principal the bad guy? An animal having a quirk is something to fear.
Is this gonna lead to a Planet of the Apes-esque final arc?

>Has a power that's impossible to control at night
>Is a confirmed Chuuni complete with edgy katanas
>His quirk is a separate being inside him
>Somehow it's illogical to suspect him
What a mad banquet of darkness

itou eight a best

BY HAVING SEX WITH HER

FUJOS STILL ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

>Minneta with a women

>tsu and aizawa
What.

My internet is very slow, so I won't be able to dump much, but they're at this Twitter if you want to check them out.

Literally the most popular Tsuyu ship.

I'll let the guy above explain why it's so popular

>Ochako internship is with Endeavvor
I would pay to see that

You know what bothers me about all the Fitgum/Kirishima art? They don't make Fitgum tall enough.

I'm really liking all this new art of Kirishima with Black Hair. I wonder if he will ever have it again in the main story

Lads, could you please post that pic of Hagakure wearing a bikini where due to the angle you can see it being filled by her buttocks? It seems I never saved it.

Really? Most of what I have seen has him being really tall compared to Kirishima

so he naturally has red eyes?

Stop posting, Kaminari.

Doesn't he look gayer? I think his spiky hair has become his signature