JUST

>You lived to see Macross become idolshit
>You lived to see Gatchaman become moeshit
>You lived to see Black Jack become fujoshit
>You lived to see Cashern become emoshit
>You lived to see Yamato become waifushit

What classic will (((they))) ruin next?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-06/gainax-makes-zero-century-anime-film-trilogy-based-on-leiji-matsumoto-stories/.118490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you mention Gundam?

The new Gatchaman (including Insight) was a good commentary on societal heroism, and the new Casshern Sins was fucking fantastic, and only people who haven't watched it or just don't understand it would call it 'emoshit'.

>tfw born just in time to see these shitty old kids cartoons get awesome mature reboots

/m/ pls go

>Macross become idolshit

what did he mean by this

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

why jew

i remember that episode. everyone in white base was crying over that fucking guy

Gundam is better than ever.

>Gundam is better than ever.
What is IBO

respect ryu

IBO is greatness.

i am confused op. wasn't macross always idolshit?

>Macross wasn't idolshit
>Yamato wasn't waifushit
Go away /m/

>you lived to see a Gundam with a Miyuki Sawashiro loli mechanic
Life is good.

>00 is greatness.
FTFY

Become a fujoshit

The only good thing about gundam recently has been Thunderbolt. The recent series have been shite

s2 was trash, though.

Wing is kino.

Great mecha, at the very least.

>Gatchaman become moeshit
shitthatdidn'thappen.jpg
>Black Jack become fujoshit
>Yamato become waifushit
You mean like they've always been?

>>You lived to see Cashern become emoshit
Kill yourself, do I need to remind you again that you aren't elite just by spewing loads of shit?

00 was trash, though.

UC Gundams are still being made.

>implying it wasn't always fujoshit

Sunrise just gave us top loli of 2017 so we can't really complain.

>Evafags will never understand the ending of Zeta

O MY ZEON NEN

It becomes MORE fujoshit

she a nazi?

If you want her to be. All you have to do is give her your candy

Plebs cant enjoy a good thing
Yes. I really enjoyed CB being the top dog.

>P-plebs!
Hahahahahaha

Maybe he had only seen Macross 7.

Fuck off macross 7 is great

>(((they)))
You should get banned for this.

A entry that actually did something different and kept the franchise alive after a couple duds.

The shitty modern gundam is twilight axis

>did something different
I don't know about that, user. Being shit seems to be common place in the Gundam franchise.

So was the movie. I mean cmon really...

>You lived to see Gatchaman become moeshit
You missed the point of Gatchaman Crowds, it wasn't supposed to be a remake. It's a completely different story with a different message, I'm not sure why they decided to use the name of an old series, maybe to emphasize on the whole theme of
>why do we fight these "monsters"?

We still have the Build Fighters OVA to look forward to. If and when it comes.

>not into gunpla but still want to watch GBF
I heard the mom is hot and the cameos look fun.
We also have the Origins and Thunderbolt episode OVAs

Gundam has been idolshit, fujoshit, waifushit, emoshit, and everything else through various series.

It's only been since this recent focus on high budget UC stuff that it's been getting better.

Your image makes me sad that VOTOMS was killed off.

i believe FLCL is next on their hit list

Watch it anyways, especially if you've seen any other gundam. They stuffed the series with a huge amount of references and cameos, the fights are good, the plot is kept simple, and everyone but Ral gets a cute ship, even the villain.

;_;

Even if you've not built a single Gunpla in your life it is still a wonderful series.

It's more about past Gundam series than Gunpla. The fights are great too, especially because little to no CG. Watch a few clips on youtube to get an idea.
Though I will warn you that it will make you want to buy Gunpla

>classic

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-06/gainax-makes-zero-century-anime-film-trilogy-based-on-leiji-matsumoto-stories/.118490

lived long enough to see Hokuto no Ken become just plain shit

Only one I was ok with was Yamato. I still grieve for Macross

>You lived to see the anime community become a cesspool where the only way its members can discuss a series is by taking a random buzzword and adding shit onto it

Pretty crazy how capitalism degenerates art, huh?

One of several different high quality Gundam series running right now, allowing people to watch whichever suits their taste most.

I was slightly disappointed by this fight, Devil Gundam was such a jobber, but its not the same can't be said in G gundam

I always thought it would be interesting to see each series of macross focus on a different genre of music since music in general is a big part of the series itself but its kinda sad to see them go right back to idolshit which is ironic considering jamming birds in m7