Rough Sketch Sempai ch. 16

Newest chapter courtesy of Raptor Scans.

Chapter 16
Spot the Difference!

Double teaming poor sempai.

This is turning super interesting by the second.

>total M
hnnnnggggg

Man, lovestruck delinquents are the best.

The addition of the new girl looked like a terrible move at first but now I couldn't imagine it without her.

And that's it for this time, thanks again to the team that worked on this, you can find previous chapters on their site.

>drawing female classmates naked
They're gonna get suspended.

Thanks, OP.

>Someone else appreciates M girls
I know I'm not alone but it sure feels like it sometimes.

The author sure loves to bring up this side of sempai.

Yeah, kinda sucks that good works about them are so rare.

I I totally get those that get pissed when femdom is dropped halfway through a work though, I'd be upset too if I enjoyed something with a submissive girl that suddenly brought out a whip.

Oddly the opposite (femdom) seems more common. Gently submissive is great, though.

Yet I get the feeling this could easily go the hajimete no gal route of too many girls getting in the way.

Neat. Thank you.

This girl is all the right mix of cute, pure hearted, lewd and sweet. There's even a slight hint of tsun but she's never bitchy or even rude to MC.

>Man, lovestruck delinquents are the best.
So true, I wish there was more series with this as a focus.

Well, much of hentai could perhaps be classed as maledom but if so it's not enough for me.

To be fair though this girl isn't a romantic rival at all. Maybe it'll be more like Jitsu Wa where there is no doubt about the main couple but you can have characters on the side for hijinks.

Very cute indeed.

But also lewd.

Wasn't that a pseudo harem at the start though? And I meant like they will be there to sorta stall the progress of Senpai and Eda except by seducing Eda it's more their quirks that will take center stage more. And I can already tell Eda is not going to be making any romantic progress on his side that is outside of drawing anytime soon as well.

Too bad you can tell from parsecs that it's a chaste whore manga.

>megumi will never be your dress up doll

I want to FUCK kirishima

For a manga about life drawing it's a shame the mangaka's anatomy isn't that great