How do we protect white daughters from the media's constant pressure for them to get BLACKED?

How do we protect white daughters from the media's constant pressure for them to get BLACKED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIcky2yFp8s
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will toll be paid?

We don't. Women have always used animals for sexual pleasure, it's the original reason women love dogs (they will eat their pussies for hours).

Wasted GET

I'm hopefully going to never have a daughter, fuck no, not in this society. And kylie jenner isn't even white.

That family is ruled by the Machiavellian mother.
She's pure evil

I used to think this was just a meme until I went to a mall in houston and saw a shit load of teen white girls walking around with their black bfs

someone should do the whole world a favor

please someone

Don't be a poorfag. Went to a rich school and pretty much every white girl dated within the race besides a few that dated chinks and poos. Going to a college with poorfags now and the poorfags are always the ones fucking nigs.

Date a nigger and you'll be famous just like the Kardashians goyirls!

>armenian
>white
Just because they're christian doesn't make them white.

beatings

>Kylie Jenner
>white

Travis Scott is such an alpha nigga tbqh

look at these commercials first
youtube.com/watch?v=CIcky2yFp8s
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

I feel bad for the doctor who had to help deliver that turd.

She’s a Jenner not a Kardashian. She’s 100% white

>all that money and you have to devote your life to raising ugly le 56% mutt babies with brown skin, curly hair and wide nostrils

The toll is unavoidable.

You don't. We're breeding you out of existence. Get over it

Black muscle men are soft though, they break easy.

imagine how gay or mentally ill you'd have to be to spend time making that

Look at the baby pic, she avoids showing the face but you can see the nose and lips and both look white. Baby's skin is also white but that can change with age so it's less important. She also hid the entire pregnancy which is strange for someone that makes money on this type of shit.
I think she got bleached and her nog bf is getting cucked.

>12% of the population is breeding out 60%
Nigger mathematics

Honestly at this point I give up. I'm only going to protect my daughter and that's it. We shouldn't be going after women we should be reaching mothers and fathers to raise their kids right.

kys

The baby's nose and lips will grow with age

this user i correctthe mom:
>Jenner was born in San Diego, California. She is the daughter of Mary Jo Shannon (née Campbell, born 1934) and Robert Houghton, an engineer. She is of Dutch, English, Irish, German and Scottish descent.
and bruce
>Date of Birth: October 28, 1949
>Ethnicity: English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, Welsh
>Caitlyn Jenner, full name Caitlyn Marie Jenner, is an American athlete and television personality.
>She is the daughter of Esther Ruth (McGuire) and William Hugh Jenner

Raise them to be civilised instead of primitives.
>But muh alpha male, muh queen bee
Forget I said anything...

simeon panda is the absolute top of black body building and is without a doubt on steroids. They use him in comparison with some weak ass bitch. lmao, why don't they put the average skinny crack fiend nigger as comparison instead.

What is it with this family that every single one is a coal burner? Some kind of genetic mental illness?

And they don't even go for educated, well-spoken niggers. All of them find the lowest street trash they can. They have incurred an unpayably high toll.

are you new here...?
OP literally answers your question

(((mental illness)))

Those braindead whores think that its cool to be a race traitor. The media just do their own part by sharing and promoting the disgrace in our nations.

White burger boys are affeminate and probably girls as well

True. (((TMZ))) promotes them daily.

and then you woke up soaked in cum

Idk dude, nog babies have those pig noses that almost look smashed and their lips are fat on day 1. I'd need to see pics of some 1 day old mutts vs 1 year old mutts to believe that much could change

you are correct, the babies lips/nose will probably never be full negro but I don't think they will look like the mothers either, a mix of the two

If they come from a strict family that would be a way to show that they are rebelling and hurt their parents. Very petty and self-inflicted harm indeed.

The Kardashian family needs liquidated.

>I went to a mall in houston

That shouldn't have surprised you.

I live in Toronto and yeah unfortunately this city does have some coal burners. This is what happens when our radios play garbage pop/rap music and teen girls end up idolizing people like drake or the weekend. Not to mention this constant propaganda through commercials/tv shows, always portraying the white guy as either dumb or wimpy, and blacks are brave, strong and intelligent. Women are so easy to manipulate through media.

Is it that bad?

Are the portuguese nigger tier?

Houston was flooded with niggers after Katrina.

>implying the kardashian family is white
They're armenians

Also, checked

Most of the Portuguese I know are religious and right wing, so that distinguishes them from niggers.

am i the only one who doesn't give a fuck if these coal burners ruin their blood line? it just means they'll be punished by natural selection in future generations. you think a bunch of 90 iq niglets won't spend all of the kardashian/jenner fortune within a generation? it's the ultimate karma

But is race-mixing at an all time high? I am aware that niggers are glorified in murica but is it that serious?

But are they nigger tier leeches?

Houston here. In this particular city, the malls are nigger hangouts. Even the white malls are filled. So you are more likely to see a coalburner in the wild at the mall more than any other place.

the daughter
>she's not white abd you believe their lies

no it's still a very small portion of the population. Large majority of people in America date their own race, it just stands out when you see a girl with a black guy but you don't notice the hundreds of white couples you saw earlier.

>But is race-mixing at an all time high?
Yeah. It basically didn't ever happen 40 years ago. So of course it is higher now. :/

Not in my neighborhood. Most are upper middle class homeowners. Only thing that irks me is so many of them fly the damn Portuguese flag, like goddamn Mexicans.

>white
nice try rabbi

who will feed you though? have you niggers even thought this through

We will wait to see but things are being taken to a whole different level.
>Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

"White"
Sure thing goy

Do you sometimes confuse the portuguese for latinos?

Some "latinos" are whiter than portuguese

Strengthen your pimp hand, white man!

You're stronger and smarter than your women. You're LETTING them be blacked.

barack says hi

By looks, yes. But the language sounds different enough to tell them apart.

That is a fair assessment.

Real men don't care about a woman's past.

How much of a virgin do you have to be to judge a woman for having some fun before settling down?

How many of you have step dads?

>white
kek

Purge the poos

What is the percentagesof Kylie bebe.

Grandfather/mother is white
Grandmother is Armenian which is?
Kylie is half white half Armenian
Travis is black

This ia the futre and it's beautiful.

its over... they all want one now

>fucking coalburners

In truth the only prime cause of young ladies submitting to blacks is poor, or even absent, parenting. The glorification of coloured little ones being considered beautiful is disturbing and forced. Parents have a duty and responsibility to their children to raise them in propriety and self-appreciation. In doing this, their children ought to be equipped to tell any blacks they might encounter to gungitfucked, hey.

My wife is infertile so naturally, I'll never be able to accept this parental duty. However, I am still aware of this necessity that exists. No greater love hath no man than this, to give his life for his brother. In the same strain, no greater hatred hath no man, than to give his daughter to the affies.

It just isn't good form.

>Houston
Houston is full of niggers that'd be like going to Africa and saying the lone white women is banging a nigger. I wouldn't even fuck with fob Asian girls over there since they're all mudsharks

white dudes fuck horses and dogs too tho so...

>t. soyboy dating a coalburning whore

raise them without TV and mumble rap. Set an example of how to think and how to live. As they get older and see this anticulture shit elsewhere your bond should be strong enough that you can criticize and mock this retarded shit with them. it works.

t. father of 2

>arabs
>White

I said basically.

I honestly don't know user. I live where I live because there are basically no nigs. It is like Houston but no nigs. Houston has always had nigs, but they got bad ones after katrina. My city has hardly ever had nigs, and we got bad ones from katrina, which has red pilled a lot of people.
My sister is like 9 and was talking about a black boy in her class that she really fucking hates kek

>Are the portuguese nigger tier?

No, i used to work construction and it was like 70% porkchops. I got along great with them and when i first started there was this old porkchop that taught me everything in a timely manner. I had a cute portuguese gf in highschool and her ass was 10/10 so i'm fond of you guys/

She is not Armenian.

Is that baby already dating a nigger?

>Armenians
>'White'
Why does Amerimutt standards for being 'white' consist of exclusively the colour of someone's skin? You guys are such niggers I swear.

At least I get pussy unlike ur virgin azz

Why not adopt from Romania or Ukraine?

She isn't even white dumbass.

She is not Armenian you brainlet

You are the dumbass for thinking she is Armenian because her step parent is.

>proud of nigger leftovers
I'm divorced and old enough to be your dad. Enjoy your disease-ridden slut.

According to who? The kike media?

Is that real?

Cause Kylie Jenner isn’t Armenian. That’s only Kardashian, OJ’s lawyer. Jenner is that fag that became a woman.

How much longer until it is deemed racist to have white children?
Will this madness ever end or is this a phase?

WHEN WILL THIS END?!

oh so the supposed "white genocide" isn't real then?

Maybe in Norgay

NO, BONER!

so youre saying she's an amerimutt, tell us something we dont know

Looks brown to me