RACISTS BTFO

bbc.com/news/science-environment-42939192

brits weren't considered ti be white anyway

So? Everyone knows we have evolved from apes.

((Revisionism))

Anything that comes out of science nowadays should be considered biased and broken.

why would he have black skin in an ice age? Black skin protects you from the sun not extreme cold.......really make you think

How? The official narrative is; Britain had a complete population turnover in the Bronze Age. Also, Cheddar man wasn't Negro, he was Caucasoid with BROWN wavy hair, BLUE eyes, and DARK skin.

They was strong beautiful kangz din need no whitboi skin

We wuz England

I don't deny that early Brits had dark skin, but it wasn't THAT dark.

Dark skin during an ice age? So, there wasn't an ice age then?

Fuuuuuccccccckkkkk USA
I'm going back to the Muther Lan!
DAT'S RITE
Saged

OI

HOLD ON A MINUTE BRUV

SO YOU RECKON

WE WUZ BLOODY WOGS N THAT, MATE?

JUST A SEC MATE

HAVE I GOT THIS RIGHT

REGARDING THE MATTER OF WE

YOU'RE PERFECTLY CERTAIN THAT WE WUZ BLACKS N ALL THAT?

BLIMEY

It's almost as if dark skin comes from a less advanced stage of humanity.

>Dark skin during an ice age? So, there wasn't an ice age then?
kek, then they will have to choose.

Global warming or brits were chimps.

WE

SEEM TO HAVE BEEN

>you were born too late to be part of the UNITED KANGDOM

>humans evolved
wow racists btfo

No they won't have to. Ice is highly reflective. Ever wondered why you put sunscreen on when skiing?

la bestia Inglés de queso podrido...

Have you ever seen eskimo people?

Eurocucks be jealous of our BBC.

Then how did we become white?

Ya'll was created by melinated technology

I received several letters from your BBC asking me for money

Pay up white boi! We need mo money fo dem programs nigga!

maybe just a few more threatening letters and I'll finally get the investigation they keep mentioning going

SO

YOU FOCKIN WOT

YOU SAYIN

SO YOU FOCKIN SAYIN

THAT WE WERE

FOCKIN

WE WERE FOCKIN

KANGS?

BOLLOCKS

Ok let's say that brits were black 10k years ago. In fact, let's say they were total niggers.

Now that means that if we let niggers alone to develop on an island wihtout help from anyone else, in british climate, they might build a successful civilization in 2000 years. Ok, that might be true. But I don't have that much time.

>Cheddar man
What a rude name to call amerimutts

SO WOT YOU SAYIN IS
THERES HOPE FOR TODAYS NIGGERS TO BECOME A SUPERIOR WHITE RACE IN 40, 000 YEARS

It's easier to get a sunburn from sun reflected from sonow than from direct sun.

they couldn't call him Coon Man.

Rickets, anyone. This is topical BS is all

Well my good sir, I beg your pardon.

I humbly ask you if you could please repeat yourself in a much more comprehensible way.

So you were you in fact, just moments ago, implying that, we, as a whole in english society...

Were bloody kings?

Only if they have to work in order to survive. With gibs, probably not.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz leftists have nothing left but a 10,000 year old skeleton in a cave that shows sign of a violent death in an era where communal burials were the norm in a study that was not peer reviewed that showed 76% accuracy rating which was used by Jewish media authors across every single media outlet to push for open borders for all countries because someone this means that some random skeleton found in a cave that is 10,000 years old means that the nation of Britain somehow wasn't formed by white people or something like that. You know, I ask Leftists all the time if they have ever heard of a man named "Herodotus" and, like poetry, they always confess they've never heard of him nor the Histories.

AYO HOL UP