THINGS COMMIES COULD DO TO BE TAKEN A LITTLE MORE SERIOUSLY

1) Abandon the hammer and sickle. Your heraldry is faggy as shit.
2) Be less Jewish.
3) Cull the riff-raff. No one really cares about the feefees of the faggolas and blacks.
4) Stop trying to legitimize violence when you inevitably go crying to state authority when you get gobsmacked.
5) Don't ever outright say you're a Communist. That shit is gay as hell. You will be laughed at more than you already are you pathetic homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
youtube.com/watch?v=SpiwS8-gnrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1) Abandon the hammer and sickle. Your heraldry is faggy as shit.

They would need to abandon a lot more than that.
Here's a list of other symbols I'd like to see gone:

1. Red Star
2. Raised Fist
3. Red and Black Flags
4. Red Rose

Any time I see people on campus or in public, and their club has one of these symbols, I can just go "oh, they're Communists, I get it" and totally disregard their propaganda for retards.

Yes... Good, good.

Oh yeah. Also stop advocating for the redistribution of wealth

American "communists" have never experienced real communism.

Excellent!

Why? You afraid of being cut with sickle and smashed with hammer?

Chug Bleach

Wages are down now because of decreasing demand and increasing supply of labor. If they care about the working class so much they should do their part to make room for the recipients of their affections and kill themselves

Log off the Garry's Mod RP and go do your homework.

Just remember: it's a school night!

Don't go to school.

Don't do this anyone it will kill you or at the very least hospitalize you

Congrats?

Nobody really did, and nobody ever will. Every communist leader was just a tyrant that wanted to leech money off from people at the name of "muh worker class". That's why communism will never work, because there will be no man that having the power to be rich will make himself poor just to make his country great. Well communism cockblocks the richest people so they can't give jobs to the worker class anyways, so it wouldn't really end up working anyways...

Still, commies protested to get us rights and shit so they aren't that bad desu, they made capitalism as great as it is nowadays. Thanks, communism. You did something, little red kid, now fuck off

>2) Be less Jewish.
"What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money."
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
Karl "religion is the opium of the people" Marx is as non-Jewish as a racially Jewish person can be.

except serbians and eastern block poles and slovanians all say it was very easy to have a job and employment was almost guaranteed based on your citizenship

They already infiltrated the universities with post-modernism and identity politics.

So basically, stop being communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpiwS8-gnrE

I , as a (communist), fully agree with this

Lately I've abandoned even calling myself any lefty word, it's just ruins it from the beggining. People actually start adopting ideas I present when they don't know I am a communist
And calling yourself communist makes people believe you're a faggot, fuck that I actually have full conservative turbo 1917 communist beliefs

You could kill yourself so your genes won't be on the gene pool you commie faggot

They called Ceausescu's communism "national communism" for a reason.

1) Abandon the only philosophy worse than scientology.

2) Kill other communists on the way out.

/thread

Sorry but you're still a lefty faggot. There's a reason it's called Cultural MARXism.

>Cultural MARXism.
Attacking an argument I didn't even acknowledge to uphold & Attacking soemthing that doesn't exist
You're basically just fishing in a barrel with a shotgun, everyone hates the concept of "cultural marxism" that the right presents even we

How to strawman 101