Shingeki no Kyojin

Five reasons Annie will collaborate with Paradis:
>She will make a deal with them to see her father again
>Can´t support eating her own shit thanks to Zackley
>Manlet´s autistic torture
>Eren´s dick
>Mikasa needs to be cucked again
So how will Reiner react when he has to fight against Annie too? Will we see Annie and Eren fighting against the Hammer Titan?

first for base captain Rico

She's deader than Ymir, m8.

>collaborate
Implying she'll get a chance. The first thing she'll see when they break her out will be a blonde midget titan opening its mouth to chomp down on her.

annie stinks

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Annie will collaborate with Paradis:
>Eren´s dick
>Mikasa needs to be cucked again

EAfag delusions

Annie wouldn't betray her countrymen.

The walldians have no reason whatsoever to trust Annie, unless they truly have no one willing to die in 13 years.

There is absolutely no reason for the Walldians to not devour her the second she wakes up.

For once, I agree with you Mikasa. Let me be your suffering instead

MikaOUT.

True, desu I would like to see Rico as the FT.

Annie is Hissu's meal.
She's conveniently trapped there when a character must become a titan so the MC can control his power.
It ain't that hard to figure ouy.

Who has the best tits in the manga? The answer should be obvious.

>Whofags

>retards still think Annie is alive

They need to torture her first for practices. Just look how horrendous was Hange with her first torture

Go away, Krista.

Reiner will save Annie.

Reiner

AM will be endgame.

Soon.

> I would like to see Rico as the FT.
I don't want to see Rico die from Titan cancer.

Yeah they would need to get info from her first. What face will Annie make once she sees Armin suggesting to torture her?

>Hinata is obsessed with Nardo -> gets him
>Orihime is obsessed with Itsygo -> gets him
>Touka is obsessed with Kekneki's well being -> gets him
>Morgiana is obsessed with Alibaba -> gets him
>Elizabeth is obsessed with muh Meliodas -> gets him
>Lucy is just a slut, but interested in Natsu's D -> gets him
>Mikasa is obsessed with Eren -> ???

>Ask a question first damnit
I legit laughed at that.
Then i felt horrible

>suggesting to torture her

how would you even do that? Eren had all his limbs cut off and was pretty composed. Their capacity to feel pain is greatly diminished...

why not?

She'll be one of the redshirts killed to show how strong the Warhammer is.

Who here Historia x Levi?

Nobody except you, manletwhale.

Annie is the best!

Eren...

AND NO I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU SHITSTORIA

Manlet prefers taller people

>endgame

what?

Devilspawn will find a way.

>"Yes, Mikasa?"

Chigau, Watashi no namae wa Historia Jaeger da yo.

Yes Mikasa?

>RATHER THAN A LOVER

>Who here Historia x Levi?
For me it's a perfect pair, Levi would never fuck a women anyway and Historia doesn't want kids at all who would bear First King curse, as Queen she would get perfect strong King who would lead military operations where she would be perfect face for the common masses to be liked about.

Keep that disgusting hideous manlet away from the Hisu.

So manlet would be Hisu's beard.

captcha: extra public

>Levi would never fuck a women
Deluded fujoshit. Levi fucks a woman daily.

Remember when Ymirfags insisted she was much more important than BRA? And that she was royalty in their hometown?

Ymirfags are hilarious no matter what.

It's cute.

How do you go from this...

Levi it´s so weird that only Hanji accepts him

Nope.

The would have the world's tiniest baby

Cute.

..to this

What was the need of this scene?

>Hey Eren can you help me finding my hair clip? I think I lost it in my panties, you can use your mouth to find it hehehee

DELETE THIS

forgot pic

I just want Reiner to find peace and forgive himself.

drinking too much marley koolaid, the aftertaste kills you on the inside

To show us they are like husband and wife but without sex (yet)

>The only fanart in an official art banters
Mikasa cucked again by EMfag nevertheless

he doesn't know Bert is dead, does he? If not, that would be a big enough grim reminder for him

FUCK OFF

>"Wow, its suddenly got hot in this room, better take off my shirt to to feel good."

>MikaAutist roleplaying with himself

>Have time for this
>But not for susume
Still salty about it.

Kek, don't worry he ain't

He knows they have a serum, and Bert was left with Eren. Unless he really has snapped he should know.

Roleplaying is so disgusting.

>Remember when Ymirfags insisted she was much more important than BRA? And that she was royalty in their hometown?
Lets see, author introduces a female who knows about outside world, and who lived in her titan for 60 years just due to her own strongwill alone, her initial titan form already looks like a shifter. And that's all is valid till she is removed from the story to not spoil basement reveal who author hyped so much.
As reader you get to belive such character has some bigger role than being just a fodder.

And during 4 years in real life she is not present in the manga author retcons her titan shifter look to be just normal mindless one, then author changes his story to expand it and bring more focus to Marley side as new idea, so he uses Ymir character to become food for Marley side to give them another shifter back and a lame backstory where it turned out Ymir lived her second chance in life just to kill herself willingly for the enemies sake who killed her first chance in life initially and made her a shifter, due to some idiotic guilt over one kill as only character in the whole manga who seems to started caring about killed enemies where it wasn't her fault anyway.

It's idiotic writing.

>FUCK OFF
with Eren

That was a scene from the first season, Erwongtard.

No, Zeke told Reiner that Bert simply moved to a farm upstate where he'll have lots of places to sweat on.

>who lived in her titan for 60 years just due to her own strongwill alone
No?

That what he said Mikasa

post pieck
bonus for lewds

ok

Can't wait for Levi to break Zeke's neck in two

*That's

ok

>Pork fucks this every night.

Uhhm no sweetie, Pork is for Historia and no one else.

Sorry but a retcon where author made Ymir now sleep through all of it than to her initial resposne where she had to live through nightmare for 60 years to not lose herself don't really fit.

Good, so all YHfags will come closer to be eternally btfo

Can't wait for Shitvi to stay irrelevant for another 10 chapters

Dumbass. All Titans are living in a nightmare.

Pieck anal where

Historia doesn't like piggies.

There already was with a titan commanded by Zeke, some user posted it after ep 11 or 10

I've been re reading on kissmanga, and it seems like there will be random parts where he does a joke page at the beginning of the chapter?
Who is this guy?

What if the Warhammer Titan fires lightning from it's "hammer" similiar to how the old Germanic god Tor would create lightning with Mjölner? It would be even nicer considering that the god Tor fought the evil giants (titans/Eldians).