I've seen neither. Which one should I watch?

I've seen neither. Which one should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you serious?

watch legend of the galactic heroes instead

GoT has a bad fifth season and seven was a shitty fanfic. Watch the Sopranos first.

The Sopranos.

>willingly watching goy brainwashing mind cancer and infecting your mind with degeneracy

Both. GoT starts strong but drops at Season 5

There is no such thing as good GoT cuck

I watch them both.
Pick up a book and read it. Any book, as long as it's titled "Mein Kampf".

Neither. Read sone Gregory Benford.

Wanna learn to be a bad ass alpha male who takes no shit from anybody while learning the virtues of brotherhood from some funny Italian buys and their daily lifestyles as mobsters? Watch The Sopranos

neither. go read a book.

Sopranos

Not true at all

GoT starts out where you want everyone dead. Soon, everyone's dead.
I only cried when the murdered the dragon. Seriously? A bad ass fire breathing dragon and some snowman kills it by throwing a magic stick at it.

I get your point, but I can enjoy a well-made show for what it is. The Wire is a fantastic series, but that doesn't mean I want to live with negroes in my country. I don't watch much TV at all (hence the question), so when I do I want it to be great.

Sopranos it’s openly anti SJW and an overall better show

Sopranos obviously.
There's racism and hints of anti-semite jew jokes.

Watch Duckman.

GoT if you're between the ages of 20-30. Idk who watches sopranos but i know nobody in my age group does. You don't want to be a sperg who watches old shows just because some old cunts on the internet can't keep up with the times, right?

best scene for that
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo

fucking niggers ruin everything

watch sharpe instead you scum of the earth

Drops earlier than that. Same with the books; the first three are good, the last two are garbage.

This

Game of thrones but stop after Dance leaves

>Soon, everyone's dead.
Yeah that's when things take a turn. After season 4 all the protagonists are immortal, or die and come back to life. Only lesser characters get killed off now

Turn off your TV and go practise your handwriting.

If you want long, plotless, overacted fantasy with gays, rapes, dragons, incest, violence, tits and midgets... watch GoT.

If you want a decent story about the mafia, sopranos.

Watching GoT right now. It's really good and beautifully graphic

Neither. Read a good book instead. Television is a Jewish mind virus.

Sopranos is a 10/10 if there ever was one. It's a very character driven show and could be considered a comedy with some drama elements instead of the other way around. The only tv series were I imminently wanted to rewatch it again after finishing it.

After rewatching lately, I've determined after Tyrion kills that thot and his father is when it gets noticeably worse

>cia brainwashing
>posts an image of aiden Gillen

Yep, isn't that precisely where the show drifted away from the actual book narrative? I mean nobody of any significance died in the last two seasons.

I'm really surprised the CIA dude died.

Sopranos...then thrones till dance lesves

His character is a disinformation agent and a chaos creator, a lie spreader.

Don't you think it's a coincidence that his sigil, which he created, is the mockingbird?

Was making that sigil apart of his plan?

Both

sopranos