Why does Sup Forums side with a narcissistic pathological liar...

Why does Sup Forums side with a narcissistic pathological liar, conman and coward over a decorated war veteran who has served his country throughout his whole life and is known for his integrity, sacrifice and bravery? Listening to this talk by Robert Mueller I'm just enamored by his intelligence and great depth of knowledge. I think any American should respect this great man over the guy who created a fake university that took advantage of poor people.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPE1kPK0TGc

People like to rustle jimmies, the actual trump people are retarded and the ones faking it are cunts.

You know Trump was part of a group that never got drafted?

liberals hated vietnam and treated draft dodgers like heroes

>DRUMMPPFFFFTDDDD
>DRAAAAAMMPPFTTDDSS
>DRROOMMMOOFTDSSS
>DERNAAALD DRAAAAAAMMMMMIOOFOFKSNCISNS

Going to the war in Vietnam l, getting some ribbons and cool photos THEN becoming a creepy fuck is not more noble than a man who was elected President and is making all the right moves in ways we haven't seen in decades- perhaps 70 plus years.

No shame in not going to the Vietnam fiasco. I've been deployed 5 times...ive seen a lot of heroes but a lot more zeroes.

What military did your guy Bill Clinton serve in?

And today Donald is worth billions and is POTUS, while Mueller serves as a tool for people who don't give two shits about him
Decisions decisions

>demorats like war now
this timeline, i tell you

>1968
>Left: Fuck the draft! We won't go die in some jungle in Vietnam!
>2018
>Left: Fuck Trump! He didn't go die in some jungle in Vietnam!

They cry out in pain as they strike you.

Wow ... it's almost like Obama and Bill Clinton didn't serve in the military either and no one gives a fuck ... check your libtard double standard at the door bitch.

>expecting consistency from libshits

This. War can fuck you up, forcing you take orders that will crush your humanity and make you into a drone. Donald takes orders from no one.

Like you Dems give any fucks about the military or this country

The virgin bootlicker vs. the Chad striker.

LOL, oh donald had a chance to go to war, but instead decided to not go... Fucking wonder which one OP would choose. Dickhead.

>liberals hated vietnam and treated draft dodgers like heroes
They would have literally sucked Trumps cock and then spit cum on Mueller.

Why do lefties hate hitler
>fought in WW1 for his country
>brought his country out of poverty
>redpill the masses
>had the balls to fight European jewry

Democrats morphed into warmongering neocons so slowly I hardly noticed.

>Why does Sup Forums side with a narcissistic pathological liar, conman and coward over a decorated war veteran who has served his country throughout his whole life

So you're saying you voted for McCain instead of Obongo.

Figures the bitch from Britain would talk shit about military might. In Iraq you bitches locked yourself up in Basra and drank fucking tea. Chicken shit morons afraid to get their hands dirty ... exactly why you fuckers are being overrun by sandniggers right now.

so.. republicans and conservatives happily voted for a liberal hero.

seems legit.

I thought Democrats believed draft dodgers were heroes? Jimmy Carter pardoned them all and was lauded for his bravery.

>so.. republicans and conservatives happily voted for a liberal hero.
>seems legit.
Fucking retard doesnt get sarcasm.

Liberals
>fuck amerikkka for being in Vietnam, peace bro, id burn my draft card if I could, let’s protest some shit
Also liberals

>Listening to this talk by Robert Mueller I'm just enamored by his intelligence and great depth of knowledge

Then go on and give him a blow job.
You pathetic faggot, you disgusting piece of shit.
Go and do as your father thought you! Grab the head and put it in your mouth until it squirts and get the fuck out of my computer screen.

Fucking commies...

So, you like people that invade other countries and kill the natives?

Are you even serious?
The Basra part of Iraq was the only one that was handled properly after the invasion.

What are you complaining about exactly?

Stalin tried to serve in the Russian Imperial Army but he was rejected because of a bad arm.

Heiled. You know who else was a war hero that got his nation's highest award? Unlike Mueller, he didn't turn into a shiftless cunt later in life though.

>Why does Sup Forums side with a narcissistic pathological liar, conman and coward over a decorated war veteran
Because those exact attributes are the same as the users of Sup Forums, they are poorfag versions of Trump.

They have no concept of positive attributes and just want instant gratification.

I hope this guys locks up Drumpf

double nigger turbo autismo doesn't get sarcasm being returned

jeez loize momma i swear dog bless

So being a veteran automatically makes someone right even though it is completely divorced from the context? Well, guess I'll just go and tell that to the 2008 Democratic presidential campaign then.

You assume too much Op, /pol is a true mix of political opinions. You cannot strawman us this easily 2002202202

And by "handled properly" you mean establishing a safe haven for JAM, AAH and Kataib Hezbollah to launch attacks on US forces throughout the country and refusing to take out Shia leaders within the city. If you weren't there STFU.

>I'm meant to be annoyed that he didn't try to fight for zog like mueller.

>muh ZOG mercenary

Because that narcissistic pathological liar conman is good for White people.
Also, Trump isn't a coward, he has more balls than all of Republicans together.

jesus look at those soyboy bitch tits

You are wrong! He is a coward and that is a fact because you are wrong.

only fagots fight in jew proxy wars

>>expecting consistency from libshits

To be fair, there isn't much consistency from the average right-wing Sup Forumstard either, especially when it comes to white men who race-mix.

Only faggots can't spell the word faggot properly ... and then think they are smart enough to know anything about "Jew wars"

Your nose is showin' shlomo

I'm talking about how the Iraqi insurgency didn't cause much damage in South Iraq. Or at least it was what I was sold.

By throughout the country you mean the South of Iraq?

And of course I wasn't there. Why the fuck would I be there or want to?
Fight your own wars, man.

Trump is smarter than them for not going into their faggot wars

While beta's with no lifeskills were being sent off to machine gun each other, he was chadding back home building an empire that would eventually lead to him becoming president rather than an unmarked grave in vietnam

It's funny how the same liberals who threaten to move to canada if the draft gets re-enacted, calling it "unconstitutional" are the same fucks who shit on Trump for dodging the draft. Hell, I'd be for another draft right about now just to see how many of these fucks will just go running to Canada or finding other shitty ways to dodge the draft.
Also
>Treating Meuller like the second coming of jesus because "He totally has shit on drumpf!"
God this is about as pathetic as when Liberals treated Comey the same, not too long after they yelled at him for going after Hillary, only to stop respecting him once he had nothing on Trump

>fighting communism
>jew war

Are you retarded?

Because of truth, justice and USA.

Shut up you faggot leaf.

>the actual trump people are retarded and the ones faking it are cunts.
So much this.

The actually are the "war party" at this point. Hillary would have taken us into Syria, possibly Libya, and who knows where else, as was the elites plan. Part of why the military industrial complex is so upset over Trumps election is that they will miss out on the profits of making arms for another round of middle east wars.