Finally BLACK people ruling their BLACK Country on their BLACK Continent

>Finally BLACK people ruling their BLACK Country on their BLACK Continent

How can we make this a reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with their BLACK pubes on their BLACK boobs

bump of interest. This is something that we all should encourage.

Work with some African nation so they'll be accepted, and give 'em $10k out the door. The program will pay for itself over time in the downturn in gibs.

too bad it's all fantasy created by kikes.

I'm sorry, the Gayssot law forbids me to tell you how.

Do these niggers seriously not understand this is fiction?

Do it. I'll be first on the boat to leave this shithole.

*their
Twice. Niggers, am I right?

No fuck that. We need diversity.

America shall accept more refugees.

The word "Shall" is a bit too much for the niggers methinks. The rest can work though.

Isnt the country supposed to be shitty and fascist?

Africa is full of BLACK people ruling BLACK countries minding "there" BLACK business, and news flash, they aren't thriving by any stretch of the imagination.

#newwakanda

#putaniggaonaboat

#^^^

NIGGA WHAT SUIT IS U WEARING?

is that women trying to dress more like an ape?
shes REALLY pulling it off
YAAASS KWEEEN SLAYYY

>there
Buzzfeed News, a major "media" outlet does not know the difference between there and their.

#makewakandagreatagain

Black people taking more pride in a made up place than they do in their own black neighborhoods.

The fucked up thing is they got the first one right before fucking it up twice.

It's 2018. Blacks cannot separate fantasy from fact.

The wakanda movement where all black Americans move to Africa.

If they want to rule their own country so bad, send them all to Africa, seriously uproot them all and send them away. We wouldn't miss them.

Are African-Americans this fucking stupid that they see a Marvel movie and take it as reality? Also if they are so keen on this why the fuck do they stay in America?

im sure it was an affirmative action hire
if its something bad, its whiteys fault
something good, its all them, baby

#blaxit

why do they "BLACK"? are memes transcending reality again?

african niggers hate american niggers.
i really want them to believe this, and fuck off back there.

>their
>their
>there
>there

>what is Africa
fuck these people are dumb, they can see it on google images any time they like.

They got it right twice in the same sentence. They apparently think they're interchangeable.

None of these black actors live in Africa. maybe they should go back.

They dont have the IQ

>Be ooga booger
>Make movie about ooga boogin
>World panders to your ooga boogin shit movie
>At the end of the day you are still an ooga booga living in America, pretending you want to go to negroland because even ooga boogas know oogaland is complete shit
>Go on Sup Forums
>OOGA BOOGA FINALLY OOGA BOOGAS RULING OOGLAND

Yeah you go guys, haha.. Good for you.. You should definitely go back to Africa. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kek real tweet! Why capitalize black so much? (((buzzfeed))) is jews

>african niggers hate american niggers.
>i really want them to believe this, and fuck off back there.
I learned that from a co worker that was African. I remember being surprised by how well spoken and well mannered he was. He would point to thugs with their pants sagging and say "that is not a black man".

>pic related
>so much pic telated

It has reached levels of ridiculousness that shouldn't even be possible.

Change "you" & "you're" to "we" & "we're"

Don' let da do' hit ya in yo black ass!

what is:
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Liberia
Somalia
Papua New Guinea
etc...

Plenty example of the corrupt nepotism that plays out when people with tribal mentalities are put in positions of power. There is no concept of a greater good. You look after:

1. Yourself
2. Your Family
3. Your tribe

Admirable traits in an individual but not what you really want with a national government.

We should buy a Ghost Town in Africa, name it Wakanda, and sit back as all the goofy niggers blackxit.

This is obvious trolling shit

And add that text on top of beautiful European and Asian cities. Niggers won't know the difference.

>there

Back to Africa, my brothers. Fuck this white man's impoverished 3rd world land. Wakanda awaits us.

they appreciate being here. nigger we already have here are entitled lazy cunts
i still dont want either here

im all for this, get blacks to go back to africa and make it impossible for them to return.

Ironic. And they'll leave the theater not thinking "we should build this," but rather, "when whitey gib us?"

democrat spotted. false flagging.

step 1: blacks go back to africa

Don't think Buzzfeed realizes this is a fictional story.

>thinks america is a shithole
>wants to move to africa where they still burn witches,have diseases that dont even exist outside africa anymore, kill each other for no reason etc.
You stupid fucking blackies could have it sweet in America. I mean look how well Asians/ Indians are doing. You dont do that though,do you?

You whine like a little bitch about you position in life and blame it on society but the truth is you really should look in the fucking mirror.I dont expect you todo that though; blacks have very low IQ and are basically retarded.

Niggers fantasizing about a nigger African paradise who don't know the difference in "there" and "their".

>how u know its fiction

>How do we make this a reality
Send all the niggers back to Africa of course

Hey a prosperous black country, only in fiction

you're the nigger for thinking buzzfeed is accurately depicting reality.
sincerely
you're a nigger
I would hang people like you if I could get away with it.

As I like to say...I didn't own any slaves, you didn't pick any cotton.

underrated

I can watch a movie about a thunder God fighting the goddess of death. But a functional nigger country is too much to ask of my suspension of disbelief. Too unrealistic.

Terrible.

>Democrat
>UK flag
pick one

Modern nation-states founded by black people escaping the oppression of white people:
Liberia
Haiti
Zimbabwe

Modern nation-states founded by white people escaping the oppression of white people:
Republic of Ireland
United States of America
French Republic

>no link
>no source
Good blyat.

kek

So POWERFUL!!!!

Good. I hope they go back to their BLACK country and leave me alone

PRAY GOD FOR A MIRACLE

Wakanda didn't like American niggers either
#WhatBlackPantherMeansToMe

>SJWs losing their mind saying how black people deserve their own country

Sometimes I'm amazed that we've entered a timeline where white supremacist ethnonationalists and SJWs essentially want the same thing.

Finally seeing WHITE people ruling their WHITE Country on their WHITE Continent minding their WHITE business thriving with their WHITE dollars and WHITE resources.

Jesus christ are you even trying

Hahahahaha

You can't, blacks aren't capable. That is why it only happens in fiction. Just like how Ethiopia was never colonized by the Europeans. That is right an African country that was never colonized by European powers actually exists and it is and always was a shithole country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire

They believe egyptians were black, this is nothing.

>Finally BLACK people ruling their BLACK Country on their BLACK Continent

do... do they not realize sub-saharan Africa exists?

Swaziland even has a king. And an average life expectancy of 50.

Can we tie it in with #TimesUp?
That was an Oprah thing
#TimeToGo?

Like communism, TRUE black self-rule has never been tried, so just ignore all of those historical and current examples.

Boomer detected

>minding 'there'
>with 'there'
>Verified checkmark

Wow, this very important person has taught me how to correctly use the word "there".

Also do they not realize this movie is fiction? If they ever went to Africa for once they'd realize Wakanadoodoo doesn't exist

>their
>their
>there
>there

>Andre "Black Nerd"

Clearly something to be envied.

>implying literally anybody anywhere would have a problem with black people ruling their black country on their black continent minding their black business thriving with their black dollars and black resources

It's the ones sticking their noses into white business while thriving on white dollars and white resources that we care about

Well, at least the author of that tweet is aware the ei version exists. I'd say that's win considering the content