Millenials are the cancer

Millenials are the cancer
Gen z is the cure

They're all fucking retards though, digital natives with no frame of reference and totally unfit for survival in all but the most tightly networked metropolitan areas.

gen z will produce the best looking traps for sure

Looking forward to this most desu

lol fuck up

Caged animals bred for shearing, milking and sport sex.

Millenials why dont you do what god planned and burn this place down?

Please, refrain from Kellyposting on Sup Forums. And if possible refrain from Kellyposting all together.
Thank you.

This but unironically

I might be a social outcast and nearly 30 years old, but at least I have the advantage of being a man, so it's significantly less weird to ignore the thots of my generation and date someone 10+ years younger.

i need to get my shit together so i can be sugar daddy for my harem of boy toy traps

we are living in peak civilization lads

Eu vou matar essa vagabunda.

at least some good will come from this dumpster fire

A Kelly não é uma vagabunda, você a está confundindo com a sua mãe. Ora ora anoni!

I'm 22 and still a digital native, as the internet became popular when I was a baby and the iphone became popular when I was in middle school.

its amazing how badly the 30 year olds have let themselves go. men arent meant to date women the same age. go younger or go home

>piercing
>gesto de arma
Vagabunda detectada

>piercing
>not vagabunda
sorry to break it to you, bud

genZ is even worse. Hate to break it to ya.

hello im gen z and i like traps and weed

That’s an incredibly punchable face.

Don't destroy my dreams.

There will be more WNs but also more traps, it's a reactionary generation.

>3dpd

disgusting

Pois veja bem anoni.
Ela não está fazendo gesto de arma, ela está apenas apontando para a câmera como alguém que faz um aceno. É algo bem comum de se fazer. Talvez por você morar em lugar de alta periculosidade como o Rio de Janeiro ou Salvador, você tenha se confundido.

Simplesmente não há razão alguma para se evitar garotas com piercing e não há nada que indique que uma garota que usa piercing tenha uma libido necessariamente alta. As meninas até usam como false flag ao contrário pra filtrar gente chata como vocês.

Tbh I hate people who form their identity around consumption hobbies

I can't wait to violate them all.

... Come again?

Come back in 5 years.

>Caged animals bred for shearing, milking and sport sex.
that escalated fast. And wtf is sport sex?

Look at the fucking background. Look at her clothes. She's ironic weeb fucking trash

Bring it on meanie!!

>Scott Pilgrim
>Star Wars
BEGONE THOT!

she isn't into anything she has thats sad

Really user?
Are you serious?
Don't even bother replying. I was expecting more than a shallow opinion.

He's right, it would probably feel pretty satisfying to punch this dumb junkie in the face.

What's with the dirty fucking walls
What a pig

>dumb junkie
[unsubstantiated claims]
>he is right because I think he is, and I said again that he is right
hur durrr

she actually is pretty smart.
I think its pretty cool she cultivated an interest in the Russian language. Thats very uncommon in the new world continent. If you put this in contrast with her digital design career aspirations and the drawing skills she has, you can be pretty confident she is a very open minded creative person and pretty smort all around gurl.

can't live in a nice place when you're unskilled and your parents are unskilled

Born January 2000 can confirm that current gen z are still rangeing faggots. At least in Liverpool

No. Time is the cure for millennial's issues. Trust me. I'm 28 and watching women my age and a bit younger begin to cover up their tattoos, take out their gnarly piercings, wash the Nickelodeon color out of their hair, and make the long sought after transition from the dorm room into the real world, intellectually and financially (as their parents finally cut them off), is one of the most hilarious shows on Earth.

the truth is that all of us are faggots. every generation. to fag is human.

Nazi traps

>namefag
>tripfag
>roastiepostie
kys huefag

>blatant homosexuality is not only accepted, but encouraged by fucking Sup Forums of all places

Maybe it's time to just give up

Problem is by the time this typically happens the women are too old.

Life sucks. Esp. For millennials

>women are too old...
Not at all. While women my own age are fun to play around with, I'd never make a serious go of things with most of them. Keep in mind, the "wall" is real. Play his cards right and a man can maintain his attractiveness much longer than most women. Thirty five year old men don't date thirty five year old women. That's never happened in history. Thirty five year old men date twenty five year old women.

> be me
> recently 18
> live around Liverpool
> taking course that prepares you for a public service ( armed forces that type of shit )
> have to walk through a corridor full of lgbt flags to get to lesson
> mfw I realise there’s a gay club
> join since board
> mainly normal conversation
> meet 3/10 petite Christian girl
> am personally protestant
> she’s catholic
> She’s ok we talk about church and relationships
> group joins in
> start talking about sexual fantasies
> 3/10 catholic girl says she’s into bdsm and age play
> owns adult pacifyer
> I attempt to reveal my power level
> start calling her degenerate and a shame to the faith
> she pulls her phone out and begins recording me
> I spaghetti

She ended up uploading it and I sent it to her church since she admitted a lot of shit. Now seen as a whore.

For this reason alone I feel as if gen z is dead

Controlling your power level is POL 101. This is especially true in an age of smartphones. There are usually a couple of times a day I'd love to go on a rant and tell the world what I really think, but then I remember Jon Ronson's book "So You've Been Publically Shamed" and my better judgement prevails.

kek

damn I want her to suck on my peeepee

Sauce

I match so many on tinder its ridiculous

pretty sure she is just being a edgelord but no clue honestly. that syringe doesn't look like the ones i find in the streets around here at least, and there is no heroin in it.

Older gen Z like myself are fucktards, its the ones who are like 14 now are the hope.

her hole must be ridden with a lot of nigger aids

That's because Gen Z starts in 2005. The oldest members are 12-13.

>Millennials only exist in metropolitan areas
HUURURRR

What do you notice about the 31-35 year old Millennial women or the oldest cohorts?

What's your secret, senpai? How big is your town? I match lbfms constantly but god damn I want on the trap train

Are you telling me you wouldn't a trap?

What if the trap just wanted to suck your dick?

Its cosplay rudeposter. That syringe isn't even proper for heroin, and you can't find heroin in Brazil.
She is making a reference to the movie if it wasn't clear.
I don't really want to explain it to be honest. I explained it a lot in /r9k/ and Im pretty sure you dumb niggas cant into art.

Try watching both movies desu.

people suck their arms dude.

This. A future of what our ancestors could only dream of.

but nice background. looks very familiar, very close to my head.

Indeed I'd love to punch her womb with my bbc.

>ah moomoo gai da booboo gai pao uma

pls stop typing this hell language it's disgusting

why are you dressed as a furry and snacking on duty, officer? fuck off, officer.

>You can't find heroin in Brazil

You've been eating too many tide pods if you think that senpai

I don't pay much attention to single moms or to women who are already married. Those two sets of women are in their own separate universes. But among the women who are single and childless, they seem to be a sort of daze. It's hard to describe. They don't seem disoriented or intoxicated. But in a weird way they're in a fog. I read a theory about cognitive dissonance. I think they're feeling that or something a lot like it and that feeling is covering all of their entire lives like a big blanket. It's a fog of confusion and denial.

Not to brag, but I'm a solid and strong 8/10 with looks and fitness. I could be better, but I'm pretty good. All I have to do with women from 28-35 or so is simply smile and say good morning or exchange some horseshit pleasantry and all of a sudden you can tell they're interested. I catch them glancing back at me even when I'm not near or talking to them. They see a guy like me who is relatively good looking, speaks well, dresses well, and seems like he has things going for him and it's amazing how the tables have turned. The women at work all assume I'm a huge lady's man when I don't date that often. The "wall" is real, dude. Make use of it.

>Women
>smart

>you can't find heroin in Brazil.
HAHAHAHA

she showed another pic of her forearm and had alot of marks from heroin, she does drugs. stop being fooled. I think shes gonna kill herself soon, judging from pics

And Gen X stands back and smiles at all of this.

is this a joke? gen z kids are literal wiggers that listen to rap. the ones who aren't wiggers are actual niggers or spics

Some day I'm going to rip a girl's stupid nose ring out with a pair of pliers.

And still they won't be prepared for the autistic millennial techies who eat, sleep, and breathe code. Weaponized autism is the Millennial's secret weapon.

>alot of marks from heroin, she does drugs

[unsubstantiated claims]

As expected from a 90 IQ Sup Forums poster. Jumping to conclusions without proper evidence...

damn she cute but the nose ring don't do it

>that paper thin upper lip and pale, sickly skin
>cute

>pale skin is bad

people who are that pale are suffering from nutrient deficiency, period

Oh my god, this is amazing.

I can't wait.

It's a degenerate look, but it makes a man hard.
Does anyone have that picture of that russian girl with swastika tattoo on her forehead, and she's like in a lake smoking a cigarette?

>piercing não é indicador de nada
coitadinho dele, é retardado

exactly what is she??

Me diz o que indica sr. nao-retardado.

It's awesome, dude. And it's hilarious because they all try to erase the last 10 years of their lives. It's like an addict getting out of rehab and trying to get clean and rearranging their lives in ways to prevent a relapse. I think their worldviews shift from "if it feels good, do it" to "what do other people think of me?"

It's the self consciousness that forces this change...and their parents cutting them off.

All the Gen z I have met are retarded and due drugs.

That's pretty much every 14-22 year old.

As a 22 year old, try going up. 25 year old manbabies addicted to coke and pills abound, role models include Migos and Kendrick

only gen z wiggers like rappers. millenials don't listen to that shit

Do you guys who push gen z realize that quite a few of them are already early to mid 20s. They're college age. They're the retards you see losing their minds on college campuses.

This girls is most likely gen z

what about the grandchildren of the silent generation (between millennial and z)?