When you are scared by a doorbell so you rip the limbs off of a toddler

>when you are scared by a doorbell so you rip the limbs off of a toddler

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-found-pit-bulls-eating-11719337
krdo.com/news/colorado-lawmaker-files-bill-to-prevent-hoa-bans-on-dog-breeds/689967290
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Boy-Puppy-Recovering-After-Pit-Bulls-Attack-173022791.html
google.com/amp/fox5sandiego.com/2015/09/08/pit-bull-saved-from-death-row-mauls-teen-on-first-day-home/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

A labrador will do the same thing under certain circumstances. Most dogs are useless parasites, and better off dead.

That's not true, you don't understand dog-breeding at all.

>When your breed is trained in isolation from birth to fight to the death for the entertainment and betting of humans who allow the survivor of every match to impregnate females of your breed thereby creating through artificial selection a type of dog which is bulging with muscle and neurologically hardwired to slaughter whichever organism is put in front of you

Then why don't they?

>when you're afraid of a dog

This. Any pussy ass soyboy faggot who thinks pitbulls are bad has never met my little angel DaRufus. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners and it takes an exceptionally bad owner to get a peaceful breed like pitties to actually misbehave (remember, they used to be nanny dogs).

This board is full of people acting like pits are violent maniacs because they get shook at the sight of dogs they've been conditioned by the media to fear. Dumb fucking idiots keep going on posting this fake pit bull news deserve to have my little DaRufus tear into their throats, fucking cowards.

>they get shook at the sight of dogs they've been conditioned by the media to fear
6/10 troll, but it's the stats, not the media, that scare people.

>peaceful breed

>when your skull literally squish your brain naturally making you a retard and no good owner is going to change that

looks kinda like a pig lol

>There are no bad dogs, only bad owners

Right.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-found-pit-bulls-eating-11719337

>Police found two pitbulls "eating" their 22-year-old owner after she was savagely attacked while taking them for a walk.
>Harrowing and graphic details of the death of Bethany Lynn Stephens have been released by County Sheriff James Agnew in the US state of Virginia in a bid to end speculation.
>Bethany's father had called police after she failed to return home from walking her two pitbulls in a woodland near home.
>The Sheriff initially said Bethany's body was found being “guarded by two very large, brindle-coloured pit bull dogs”.
>A post-mortem showed injuries which suggested Bethany had tried to fight back as she was tackled to the ground.

underrated post

>breed of peace
>nothing to do with terrires

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

fuck off wyatt

Muzzie spotted.

>when you ARGRGRGAAGRGRGARGARARGARGARGARGGARARGARARGARARARARRARRRAARGARGARGARGARGRAGARGRGAGAGAARGARGGGGARRRARARAGRARAGRAGRAGARGARGRAGARRARAGRGARGAGRGARGARRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGARRGRAAAARRRRRRRGGRGRGAAARRAGRAGRAGARGARGARGARGARGRAGARGARGARGRAGARGARG

Fuck your dog

FUCK off cockroach

A lab would never do that you kaffir

> :: mauls the living shit out of grandma ::

A Doberman will fuck you up worse than a Pit. Pits are just Nigger Crazy, while Doges like Doberman (Minituras) and Deutschland Shepards, are well trained Killers and don't spook by a doorbell.
>>Pic Related Doberman (Minaturas)

>I was a volunteer firefighter in a small town. It was taken over by illegals and white trash. Both illegals and white trash brought pitbulls with them. The dogs ran loose and bred wild. A little old widow took in 4 motherless puppies, and bottle fed / hand raised them. A couple of years later, I responded to an emergency call. The dogs had killed and were eating the little old lady. I calmly went to mytruck and got my AK 47 and three 30 round mags. All rounds were hits, and it took almost all three mags to kill those 4 pitbulls.

Does the average guy have a chance against a pitbull if he (not the dog) has a knife?

(miniatures Pincerus)
>>Won't maul baby
>>Will mAul a nigger on command

>things that never happened

sure but you're better off with a gun because knife range is also bite range

Offer your left arm. Prepare for intense pain as he crushes your bones. Stab him in the eyes with your right hand like your life depended on it. It does.

Sup Forumsacks scared of pit bulls

>>Mfw

Things that did happen. I have lots of pitbull mauling and pitbull killing stories from that town. Want more?

Getting a gun is very difficult. I can only realistically carry a knife.
>Stab him in the eyes
Why not the neck?

Best post

top kek

Why does pic related come to mind as the type of people most likely to say "no bad dogs, just bad owners?"

fuck off muhhamed.

> Not having a malamute or a Husky
Way to have shit taste in dogs. And I love dogs to death, but Pitts are the niggers of dogs. If people want a good guard dog get a Rottweiler.

I was lucky enough to have a pitbull wonder into my yard. Innawoods btw. Called him to my porch, looked harmless enough so i shot him. Dont worry though fellas, i used him as coyote bait after that. Worked great.

No kids, you just kick the ever living shit out of it. All a dog can do is bite, thats nothing, kick it right in its stupid face everytime it gets close, never turn your back to it and you will be fine. A pack of feral dogs is a different matter.

>steamed hams, but they're being mauled by pitbulls

Should have shot it in the guts so it would whine, draws the coyotes in better than a carcass

>Called him to my porch, looked harmless enough so i shot him.
God's work, user. It's the devil's breed.

Breed of Supremacy

>Ah, neighbor's child, I hope you are ready for an unforgivable face mauling.

Nah, can't compete with great dane unless you live in alaska

>My mother calls me and tells me that a pitbull ripped through her fence and killed her chocolate lab. I get over there, the dog is still barely alive. Take dog to vet. They save it over several days. My cost $3,800 and change. Get description from mom. Wait in alley behind her house for a couple of days for pitbull to show up. Have .12 Gauge shotgun with 3 " magnum high brass shells with #4 shot. Pitbull finally shows up. Blast it point blank, falls over dead. Next day Mom calls. user, dog is back. Me, No Mom, different dog. Me, spooked jpg. Took AK and a couple of mags just in case. Get over there, same dog. WTF jpg. Jack a round in, and Pitbull staggers toward me, snarling. Open fire. Magdump jpg. Next mag, three to the head. wait until it bleeds out, slit its throat just to be sure. weighed pitbull. Was a red pit, weighed in at 132 lbs.

I've seen the end result of a pitbull death in graphic detailed crime scene photos. The bites are exactly what you need to be worried about considering dogs have evovled a mouth specifically designed to kill. They'll jump for your throat and unles your some bruce lee motherfucker you aint gonna deal with that.

rare
a
r
e

hello crisprtek

I'll admit, Great Danes are fine dogs. I'd never want to own one. Their large size gives them a lot of health problems. My buddy had a Dane.

lol got rekt

what are Sup Forums approved dog breeds?

>doberman
>rottweiler
>german shephard ("classic" ones, not the new ones that have been bred to have a twisted fucking spine)
>caucasian shephard
>english mastiff
>spanish mastiff
>dogo argentino
>cane corso
>rhodesian ridgeback
>canary mastiff
>irish wolfhound

those are the breeds I go with for guard dogs, obviously for family dogs or whatever you have ones like golden retrievers, labradors etc

I will never not lose my shit at this picture, it's apparently 16 years old and nothing has changed.

Rare flag

A piece of shit Jew is trying to prevent communities from banning certain dogs. (((Rep. Paul Rosenthal)))
krdo.com/news/colorado-lawmaker-files-bill-to-prevent-hoa-bans-on-dog-breeds/689967290

And now I know where Cape Verde is.

Ive had to fight off pitts more than once, first time i was 13 and barefoot.

All you have to do is kick the shit out of their snout every time they get close, charge them if you have to, and be aggressive.

And know if it backs off and you turn your back to it, it will come at you immediately

The fuck does this have to do with politics?

I always get the runt of the pack, they tend to live longer with less joint problems.

You forgot man's best dog

This has everything to do with politics. It is usually white trash / minority democrats bringing these devils in to conservative neighborhoods, Get fucked.

Pit Bull attacks have led to legislation and political debate over the breed itself.
Pit Bulls and Animals as a whole are Sup Forums but only for the actions and legislation centered around the dogs.

And for deciding which is the niggers and jews of the dog world

Sure, lets hear another few

>wife's family has always had dogs
>I am allergic to dogs
>tfw I will never have to deal with the dog jew in my house

why the fuck would I want a dependent I cannot get a tax deduction from

>exceptions prove the rule

I own a hamster because I like caring for an animal but I don't want the mess or dealings of a dog especially since I can't financially support one.

A lab can pick up children, even children and not damage their skin

>nog

SHEEEEEEEIIIIT It ain't nuttin' to do with breed.

Your dogs will kill something smaller than them for staring at them too long

Absolutely underrated

Fuck off nigger. Not only are pit bulls worthless dog breeds, they’re the ugliest of them all.

Where do you live that you unload 30 7.62s and no one calls the police?

See, in Arizona, if you catch a dog even so much as harassing livestock, it is legal to shoot and kill it.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Do you let it sleep in your t-shirt fold or cuddle with it? I used to let mine go outside. Sadly it decided outside was better than my deluxe cage and now it lives(d) outside. F

Nice larp bro

All domesticated dogs are disgusting mutts and abominations which should be put down.

(you)

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Boy-Puppy-Recovering-After-Pit-Bulls-Attack-173022791.html

Pitbull attacks Goldie Pupper
in other terms
>Nogdog attacks Man's best friend
This is why Pitbulls must be exterminated. They fucked with our truest companion the Golden Retriever.
You can fuck with anything you want Pitnogs but you fuck with a Retriever and you're done.

I’m not fond of dogs either user. They’re fucking stupid and smell like shit.

In a little town where the white trash all have warrants, and the illegals don't want to be deported. No one calls the police there.

My nigga

I was raised with a doberman. They are fucking lovely and will never do a thing wrong to you - but oh boy do they fuck up home invaders.

Fuck rottweilers too. They look like walking turds. Nigger tier breed.

Thats basically nothing as numbers go. That being said one of my gf's cousins got her face ripped off by a pitt, gonna see if i can find it

Fuck cant find it but found pic related

google.com/amp/fox5sandiego.com/2015/09/08/pit-bull-saved-from-death-row-mauls-teen-on-first-day-home/amp/

1 - holy shit Sup Forums has an animal board?
2 - we're talking about the politics and legislation of pitbulls
3 - there are already 2 seperate pitbull threads on /an/ right now

I let mine lay on my chest while I watch movies and feed it hamster treats. He sleeps right there on my chest. Best Pet

the climate's too hot where I live and I dont want to have a shaved husky

GOD you pathetic role players sound like you fetishize killing animals. I've lived in Montana for 24 years. No dying pitbull on your porch is going to draw in coyotes. Are you stupid? They don't come near the house.

Get out Mohammed

>allergic dogs

imagine being this much of a pussy faggot

They are ugly. I am completely indifferent to the whole pit debate. I don't want them around me but to each his own you know?

But damn if they aren't ugly animals.