Sup Forums in a nutshell

> Blacked
> Hey guyz check out this Black chick
> While talking about who's White
> "White Boyz BTFO"
> "Trump BTFO again"
> " Sup Forums BTFO"
> " Look at this Roastie
> Lets discuss literals WHOS for hours (337 replies)
> Memes will save the White race
> Fuck White women
> Hapas pretending they're White
> Beandips doing the same
> "Why aren't you racemixing Sup Forums?"
> "Whites BTFO again"

This place is a fucking freak show.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and pic related is literally 60% of Sup Forums

> Muh White posting board

First day plebit?

If I was...wouldn't I be posting "Blacked" threads or something saying "trump BTFO"

Admit it, this place is pure faggotry

You fake verbal IQ is showing again, Jew.

Nah
I only see nu/pol/ cancer faggots who have the impulse control of a feral nigger.
The board is fine, the user base needs to be purged
Including meta thread whiney cunts like you

I'll admit that your shit thread is contributing to the problem.

Jew?

Sup Forums is a JEW board. How many threads against Whites, White women, Trump, etc....are posted here on the hour??

Face it. Sup Forums is a board for Jew shills

Sup Forums is Jew inspired cancer with a user base of 60% non-Whites larping AS Whites or AGAINST Whites.

Most legitimate users of this board hate all of those threads, what you've posted is the cancers that need to be purged, what is your point exactly?

All gay threads about my roasties come from one place, also seemly legit threads criticizing how ridiculous feminism is are actually MGTOW threads in disguise, as soon as normal posters start responding they start with there black pilling. They project about 10000000% of women cheating etc because they have already failed at becoming a man/leader

Hi MGTOW trying to recruit us for your little anal fisting cult?

Just like faggots you are incapable of reproducing so to keep you little "ideas" alive you have to aggressively recruit young boys.

Inb4 classic MGTOW derailment technique: accuse people of being a woman or donating to "tradthot" paetreons with no proof.

MGTOW criticizes modern women for being materialistic and shallow, then advocates a material based, selfish lifestyle.

"Artificial wombs" is a disgusting idea for people who are incapable of attracting a mate in real life, and display a total lack of morality and basic respect for the most innocent and precious gift of all: a newborn child.

For "going there own way" they sure do feel the need to talk about women 24/7
Come to think of it there is no more gynocentric thing than MGTOW

Sup Forums hates women, yet obsesses about them all day. Is sure to degrade White ones first.

"TFW no Asian qt"
"TFW no Khazar GF"
"TFW no African Queen"

Sup Forums IS. FUCKING. CANCER

If I were a Jew, or any Anti-White demographic....Sup Forums would probably be the FIRST place I would come.

*SHILLS. ARE. FUCKING. CANCER

"Shills"

Meanwhile Sup Forums is the most JEW narrative filled board on the entire internet

Hey guys, check out this black chick!

>Meanwhile Sup Forums is the most JEW narrative filled board on the entire internet
You're proving my point, most of the threads are made by people who hate the place and want to see it ruined and it's working.

Fuck White women!

Sup Forums is a containment board for sexually inadequate depressed beta ""white"" NEETs with a low attention span and schizophrenic boomers. It's funny when these guys call other people niggers when this board is mostly white people yet filled with some of the batshit crazy low IQ people on the internet, some people here are just here for some fun shitposting but a lot of people actually take their politics from this board and are genuinely retarded.

All in all, just enjoy the freak show, my man. Most of the freaks are Amerimutts. It's just a way for me to be entertained by the Amerimutt subhumans from a distance.

would def breed it

some people here actually geniuses and come here because it is one of the last places on the internet not (((censored))) and we give you people who think your smart and "red pilled" the truth and you convince yourself you figured it out on your own because you read it here

See the thing is everything you think you know from back to front was all (((taught))) to you and none of it is true. You are trained like a good goy to think people telling you the truth look "crazy" and would not know what a real pill is if I shot you in the face with it. Here is the thing about brainwashing it isn't very effective if you know it is happening to you

>pol/ is a containment board for sexually inadequate depressed beta ""white"" NEETs with a low attention span
I'm sure you're honest enough to include yourself in this group being as you post here?

See I can tell you we have knowledge that make your head explode, knowledge passed down in an unbroken line from Atlanteans and ancient Aryans literal giants and you will smirk and say whatever stupid shit stupid people say well because you aren't very bright you are good goy. And I will post proof of this right now. Anf you are too lazy and too ignorant too actually look into it further you will just think "hmm interesting" or just not think at all. That is why you are a slave and will remain that way because you think and act like one

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

So just try not to fling shit and spew diarrhea out of your face while we are here dropping the red pills for the people that aren't borderline retarded

Now for anyone that isn't a good goy, anyone who actually does know how to think for yourselves start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

like half this board is jewish, including myself.