Brit/pol/ - A NEW STUDY SAYS edition

>May undone by Corbyn on Police cuts / crime rise
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-claims-crime-rates-only-11985371
archive.is/j6Oqm

>Free Speech a threat to Democracy: Theresa Mao
news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-to-announce-crackdown-on-social-media-abuse-11238419
archive.is/r2E61

>Tesco till-women demand as much pay as heroic warehouse Alphas
standard.co.uk/business/tesco-s-4bn-equal-pay-case-may-spark-wave-of-claims-a3760346.html
archive.is/lMG2R

>Westminister paedophile ring succeeding in coverup. MPaedos still exist
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/westminster-paedophile-ring-accuser-charge_uk_5a7ad179e4b06505b4e9a0e4
archive.is/U3aGC

>Iran: British are complicit in Saudi massacres in Yemen [BAE Systems, Raytheon and MBDA]
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961117001584
archive.is/sD7fJ

>Assange warrant case to be concluded next week
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ecuador-assange-britain-ruling/judge-to-rule-february-13-on-whether-uk-should-drop-action-against-assange-idUKKBN1FQ2G5?rpc=401&;
archive.is/9OF63

>DUP block Tory pardons for feminist terrorists - 'suffragettes'
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/dups-arlene-foster-against-pardon-for-suffragettes-who-broke-law-36576164.html
archive.is/0Ldyg

>East Coast Rail could be nationalised in months; hints Grayling
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355883/Virgins-East-Coast-line-nationalised-months.html
archive.is/aPzEE

>EU suggest strong sanctions for Britain if it doesn't adhere to transition agreement
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/92668/brussels-wants-power-punish-uk-during-brexit
archive.is/IyZ1o

>Torymoaners seek to find anti-BoMogg candidate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5362121/Remainers-scramble-stop-BoMogg.html
archive.is/kfidZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krfdbJ7D4tU
pscp.tv/w/1OwGWEjbwBwxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8mik9f_BMuU
kanzunqalam.com/2014/01/02/charles-abd-al-mateen-john-pelham-the-first-muslim-high-sheriff-of-lincolnshire-and-the-49th-descendant-of-muhammad-the-prophet/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Allow That
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cunt

Bitch

Pussy

Faggot

I am of Pakistani origin.

The CIA niggers will never catch me alive

Me too

what's this about black cheese

WAT DE FUCK :DDD

black cheddar

DONT TALK ABOUT MY CHEESE

>pull up to my cave on my green Triceratops after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of stone working
>take out my Mammoth tusk and Sabre-cat pelt I harvested on the way home from work
>Walk through the cave entrance
>yell hello to my mate of 2-years at the firepit as she is already home from her work as a team leader in a spear sharpening centre
>sit down on my fur bed
>put up my feet on the boulder
>look up at the cave paintings just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final hunt with the hunters who made it through before they face the mammoth herd
>perfect timing as my mate comes in with the dinner, another one of Fred Flintone's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my mate's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky yell to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the mammoth hunt later, maybe sneak in a few rounds of noughts and crosses 8000 BC on the cave wall first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no diagonals what a melt haha

>400,000
stingy cunt

Fucking globalist kike

Hes a wanted man in hungary. Its a shame, the hungarians were top assasins during the cold war, youd think one of their old boys would be up for one last job.

you worded that gayly

>bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no diagonals what a melt haha
This is what got me, well done.

Why is it suddenly saying I'm in the UK when I'm clearly fucking not. Fucksakes. Am I a Briton now?

Hes jewish apparently.

Ah good, disregard. Slight problem earlier, it was giving me a UK flag for whatever reason on some threads. Gitfucked.

>pakis kill themselves off
Are pakis a self-solving immigration problem?

9/10 should be "yell UG to my mate"

But you've still got a UK flag...

This is going to get so much worse as they confine themselves to small isolated ghettos.

>looked down to check my keyboard
>cannot unsee

Sure bra you're lying. Please tell me your lying, hey?

corbyn announces mandatory interbreeding policy

We're all one race, the Briton race.

So, Mair's mum is finally dead. Good. She was a bitch. A filthy, useless, disgusting whore. Let us remember that her favourite thing was black (cheddar) dicks cumming up her arse and then shitting the nigger cum out into her son's mouth.

Press S to spit on grave.

Fuck you Mair, you're a pussy and a degenerate. I'm so glad your bitch of a mum is dead, I can only hope that she died slowly and painfully.

youtube.com/watch?v=krfdbJ7D4tU

OH SHIT GET IN HERE

Do you like desi women?

Who would win in a fight;

A rich northerner or a poor southern?

well no actually

No because some seem okay and but carry latent defects leading to health problems, lower iq, a subsequent drain on essential life services treating and educating these spastics and eventually fucking up the gene pool when one finally decides to not fuck his cousin. Just because somebody isn't completely disabled at birth doesn't mean they don't have shit genes, such as heart defects.

I'm bored.

pscp.tv/w/1OwGWEjbwBwxQ

>tfw no qt North Korean gf

youtube.com/watch?v=8mik9f_BMuU

Is Joyce here?

What do you like

I'm in extreme pain after squatting with shitty form today
my spine feels like it's on fire

I was joking, but it's good to see you maintain 100% seriousness at all times.

>he thinks there is a north/south divide
Dickhead. Open a picture of a compass on your computer then turn your screen upside down, see how North changes? It's because there is no such thing as North and South and they were only invented to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. Wake the fuck up goyim.

Owen Jones is already calling them anti-semites.

Look, this guy is like a fucking Bond villain. Just accept it, he is what people say he is. Stop virtue signalling, Owen.

i'm inbred

something with pink nipples

it hurts to breathe

i work for a (((yank))) financial company and they made half the office redundant today
i kept my job but thinking ill allow it

>i kept my job but thinking ill allow it
You'll what?

>i'm inbred
I would be doing a good deed If I impregnated your sister with my healthy white seed?

spiderpakis?

allow the job

the zygote would be half inbred. are you sure you're not inbred too???

>muh russia

I don't understand what that means, that's not how the word "allow" is supposed to work. You need authority to allow something and an employee lacks authority, so he by definition cannot allow himself to keep his own job.

are you a girl?
will you settle for less?
will you be my ai gf

Long time no viddy. Everyone doing alright?

I will be preventing that.

>the zygote would be half inbred.
Which is 50% less than if I leave you to impregnate her.

It's negro speak

Oh. So what does it mean then?

>unironically not understanding common english slang vernacular

>DUP says no surrender to the EU

Why is Ulster Loyalism so based?

>tfw a terrorist group has more power than all of Yuropes military combined

>english slang vernacular
VILE JAMAICAN PATOIS

hello friendo hows uni going

she mine.
also we control lincolnshire now hahahah it going to be me breeding your sis m8
kanzunqalam.com/2014/01/02/charles-abd-al-mateen-john-pelham-the-first-muslim-high-sheriff-of-lincolnshire-and-the-49th-descendant-of-muhammad-the-prophet/

Shit

The CIA niggers are to catch me!

I live among English people, we speak English and a little bit of old English and Norse. That use of the word "allow" is not English.

It's just the latest nigger/chav bullshit lingo. When will wiggers learn that decent brits don't understand their incoherent grunts and niggified excuse for a language?

When will whites wake up and de-niggify themselves? They use words like thot, f a m, nigga etc and think they're cool and other whites jump on board, too... So unoriginal and beta. They just sound like complete dumbarses, but they lack the self awareness to realise it. It really fucking grinds my gears. Especially when it seeps upwards to the boomer women and they start using it too, then it's just infuriating.

For example, If I was a vile Jamaican patois speaking nigger or wigger with sub 90 IQ, I might say:
>"Aw shit senpai, I have to be responsible for myself? ALLOW that, I'm just gonna continue being a waster"

allow pretending you don't understand what he meant

Decent thanks. Thought I'd pop back in for a short visit. Was enjoying my morning in the library, went on a computer, checked the news and discovered WE WUZ KANGZ. Couldn't resist looking up Sup Forums's reaction. Which user are you?

Might as well move to NI at this rate

Hey buddy hahaha! How you doin bro? You having a nice time on 4chans?

Don't remember you.

So to "allow" something means to ignore it? Is that right? Or to forgive maybe?

maybe its a regional thing

Your sofa looks really old mate.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Allow That

Don't ask me I just had to grow up around these fucking wannabes and niggers

william blake user

why haven't you been aboot? New years resolution?

allow allow allow

allow goin on dis senpai?

The CIA niggers are tracking me down as we speak

allow this general youre all a bit much past midnight

this is pretty funny mate well done

like your heritage. turns out really easy to get a new one very quickly just a few years

Would you eat this?

Yes

Those defintions were horrendous, truly Cheddar.

What?

So are you going to let a Paki shag your sister?

Half expected you to be here actually. Sort of a New Years resolution. Originally planned to leave way back when Rimmer disappeared, but lingered. Then WN started getting creepy so I thought I'd piss off and cram lots of reading and learn a language. Been lovely. What's it like here? Hope you're not still stalking that poor girl.

Anyone else nervously excited to see what Corbyn will do to freedom of speech?

Let's get the big ones out of the way first: racism, misogyny, Islamophobia, ableism, transphobia, probably anti-Semitism - all banned, no questions asked. You can take it to the bank. Even Milipede pledged to make Islamophobia illegal, and we're a long way passed that now.

Where it gets interesting is where he'll draw the line. Will he make it illegal to criticise any immigrants? Will it be illegal to criticise any "minority"? Probably.

How far will freedom of speech collapse?

i am a paki

>few years of salary to buy a sofa

wtf

Mate stick it in a yorkshire pud I'll eat just about anything. As long as theres gravy.

you think the commie is going to get office?

Only if halal

*unzips dick*

all these jews about just get it on credit and same time open borders. is win win win homecheddarslice