Dragon Ball Super

Am I the only one that wished they made the erasure of Universe 9 more brutal? Like show people running from a crumbling world to only slowly start losing parts of their body until they completely vanish. Show cities being destroyed, families being torn apart. Like have a mother find her kids missing and go to ask her husband where they at to find him gone as well and then she slowly dissappears along with her house. All the while the screams and visuals of the erasure is broadcast to the people within the World of Void, to really show what could happen to them, making the universes' fighters fight harder. I don't know, I just think it could have been done better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Leave Hit and Jiren To Me

edgy

I remember being an edgy 12 year old too!

Sleep tight, Buu.

This thread is protected by GODhan and his army of chads, dumb sluts should be mocked by their superior masters

Bun-Bun

Who will Be(ge)ta job to in the tournament?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Hah! My final form. They'll never know what's coming.

Why is Godhan so based? You don't need to answer that as mere mortals such as ourselves can't comprehend his superiority to all other living beings and gods alike.

Prepare yourself, Jiren.

Reminder Vegeta is handsome

He might be the Prince of manlets, but he's still handsome.

KAMIhan is the true MVP and he will win the ToP all by himself

>tfw this was one of the most "Holy Shit!" moments for me
I still love Vegeta-sama.

sorrel is so useless even udongein owns her

Anybody that is bitching and complaining how this is being lazy clearly has limited knowledge in regards to animation, let alone the hours it takes to make the animation fluid and fit the flow of the scene. This isn't lazy, it's smart as you guys wouldn't have even been able to tell had this video been posted, or at least a majority of you all. But I guarantee most of you would bitching and complain about having to wait a long period of time for the next episode to come out because they're catering to your cries about reusing animation.

They are saving a lot of money if they are reusing frames. Something huge is gonna happen and it's gonna be epic asf.

Their probably reusing old scenes to give the animation team more time to animated more intense badass scenes that'll come in the next couple episodes or their having the team focus on the last fight before the time runs out in the tournament.

Why is he so fucking good? he has grown so much and he is still learning how to be better, Gohan is a fucking god

That's the moment when 18 became my first waifu.

so you wish it was animated before the murders from 2000 that completly fucked japan?

how can people can look at this and not immedietly think of goku and piccolo vs raditz? Jiren is obviously going to fuck them both up right there, they might recover but he will definitely win that initial scuffle.

Here they are. The quads of waste.

>t. Friendless NEET

Four 4s confirm Godhan

No need to be intimidated

>t. Friendless NEET

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

>spic-star at it again

I want to bite Champa's fat cheeks.

Coincidentally, Goku is getting a new form this arc.

i like it when super creates waifus

>will never promise to win the ToP for Him in exchange for a date

>has the higher potential between the saiyans
>he's been fighting titanic enemies since he was a child
>has gained the respect of everyone by his sheer determination
>son of the most powerful warrior in the universe
>has a hot wife that he can cuck without any repercussion
>has a god-tier daughter who can already fly as a baby
>father in law has literally billions
>one of the smartest individuals in the world
>has a succesful career
>managed to turn an evil king into his friend and ally
>even with all of this, he is still determined to surpass his father

Face it faggots, GODhan is the true protagonist of the story, the hero we need, and the most badass character in the entirety of DBZ, DBS and GT. Just admit it and you can move on with your life

That's Lila/West Black

>this is what Jobhan fags believe
Reminder how the Buu arc turned out at the end.

If U9 ever returns, she should become Lavendas waifu.

These, praise CHADhan, that's the only way you waifufags can become better

Why is Goku okay with genociding entire universes?

Honestly, yes. But they're not going to do that since we can't have Goku realize what an awful person he is.
Face it, this tournament has no stakes on it. I'd be honestly surprised if the dead universes remained dead. Fucking dragonballs.

One thing about the most recent episode that kinda made me laugh was that they all had unique abilities they could have to used to catch all the other universes off guard.. But wasted them on Goku who already knew all their attacks.

The poison attack could have knocked out so many people who weren't aware

Enough of Godhan posting, let's take a break with some saiyan fresh milk.

>gets raped by first form freeza

>b-but Goku's new f-form! L-Limit Break form c-confirmed!
Threadly reminder that transformationpedros are fucking retarded and live to get BTFO again and again.

He already learned from his mistakes, MESSIAHan is unstoppable now

What will our Goddess wish for when she ends up winning the ToP?

>Goku, that's enough. You're fighting me now, Jiren.

He gets to fight really strong guys.

Smugpup is the true hero of the story of all stories, every time a major villain in Dragon Ball was defeated it was Smugpup in disguise, Sailor Moon wasn't Usagi Tsukino, it was Smugpup, it wasn't Shinji who piloted Eva-01 and caused third impact it was Smugpup. At the end of One Piece they will find out that the One Piece is Smugpup.

Gohan sucks and wish he were Smugpup.

more tingles in her back

She will wish to be (You)'s wife. Toriyama will arrange for the wedding.

>Frieza notices that Vegeta does not want to give him the hand to those Frieza insignificant that the prince of the saiyan is afraid of Him, annoying Vegeta who passes in Saiyan beyond God until Beerus screams that he had to work as a team.
Is the DB wiki written entirely by spics?

And now you know why U9 had the lowest mortal level.

They're furries so nothing of value was lost

wakey wakey Gohanfags

>V-vegeta! She's too strong!

I can't believe Caulifa-chan said yes!!!

Not yet, GREAThan is here to stay

>Girlku

>Toeishill

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

We ain't talkin with murderers here son.
We shoot them

What if Cauli and Gohan had a crush on each other? Would both Caulifags & Gohanfags be btfo?

lookit dem thiccboi tiddies

how to turn blue

>it's another Gohanfag vs Caulicuck thread

Don't worry caulifag, when you cry about your waifu losing in the ToP, GODhan will be there to grab your tears

>poster of Goku's shirtless back
>NEW FORM CONFIRMED
You headcanon spics are hilarious.

Yeah?

Hiroyuki Sakurada, the producer of DBS literally said Goku is entering a new state.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper.

gohan is married

Why do Gohanfags hate her?

YOU'RE CLOSE GOHAN! THE POWER COMES FROM A TINGLE, NOT A DESIRE!!

So does the fact that universe 10 still exists a 1000 years in the future mean that it doesn't get erased?

Videl doesn't mind

They'd both fall in love with Smugpup instead and fight over him.

>a new state
Yeah, a new state of mind/of ki control. The entire focus of Super has been ki control. You fucking retards are just so obsessed with more transformations that it's all you hear.

>this is her getting CABBA'D

>Gohanfags
It's GODhan chads, and we don't hate her, we just think she should show more respect to our god and saviour, along with his dad and his uncle

Videl is canon cuck queen

I guarantee that Toriyama will self-insert as the weird little robot and reboot everything.

No, they won.

Muscle power and cooperation goes a longway.

The real question is why pothead angel smiled when universe 9 was erased.
He was too happy. Something is going on

hot

>his uncle
You mean raditz?

>Implying that would stop Caulifla
Videl can watch, again. She seems to be into it.

He REALLY hated furries.