What happens here?

What are they hiding from us?
Back-up Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-ly5W5LJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannette_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data#Russia
liveinternet.ru/users/4632247/post206041882/?aid_refresh=yes
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0064-russian-plan-to-locate-and-raise-the-wreck-of-schooner-uss-jeannette-in-arctic-waters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Long_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone with a boat want to journey there and tell us?

I'm very sleepy, sleep is good for the brain and body. Come now user, let us sleep and forget all the worries in the world.

funny thing, when I type those coordinates into google, I got this
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-ly5W5LJA

Use Bing maps and see for yourself.

on google I got this

however, when I transferred to bing, this is the result

Its censored on Strava/OSM/DigitalGlobe satelite imagery too.
Bing maps is not censored as said

IS THAT A PYRAMID ON THAT ISLAND??

Where is this located in the world? Around what continent?

punch in the cords, off the coast of northeast Siberia in russia

Probably a submarine base where they are planning on firing missiles into NK to blame the US or some shit.

"license and registration...."

You have enough problems as it is faggot.

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Guys. I think the bing map is also censored...

I didn't want to say anything, but this is THE CORRECT response.

This is nothing more than fanatic "shitpost" nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

So, the kikes are hiding that they’re sending more BBC to enrich Europe?

This is my theory

That must be where all the ice cubes come from

It's nothing

Most probably a military boat that needs to casually show up, like in nigeria.

My almonds are activated. Maybe this is what Kissinger was hinting at. Maybe the Jews are planning on attacking NK and saying it was US forces that did it.

They're doing the exact same thing in Syria pinning Israeli backed attacks as US forces.

bump

It's Jeannette Island

Shit, that says that it's considered partially US territory. If the Jews were planning on false flagging by bombing NK and blaming the US this is where it would be from.

bump

Check the old maps, anons.
The satellite maps are missing islands.
I've also been looking for raw satellite footage, but I have yet to come across any decent northern siberian/alaskan shots.

bumpo

NICE TRY SCHLOMO!!

3 spoopy 5 me

bump

seriously what the fuck is that area

It has to be a kike military base. Just look at what the shills said in this thread. They are using typical Jew shill tactics. Gotta be a nose they wanted censored.

but normal map has two islands, is there something in between them?

See We need to find raw satellite footage

most likely.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!
>JEANETTE ISLAND
>JANET AIRLINES

WHAT THE FUCK

Military installation - I can't precisely recall when this issue came up in the first place / someone identified it.

yep there is an island missing, it's exactly in the right spot. So any Russian bros with boats lurking right now? We have to organize an expedition there.

My best guess is that it is a Russian ICBM installation.
Its likely censored so Americans don't get scared that its so close.

it is already gone on the USSR maps

Stop searching this stuff, aren't we here for Keks and laughs. Please, let's all go to bed, we are all so tired. I think it's time for us all to go to sleep now. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

It's so tiring. I need rest, I need some sleep. Go to sleep, tomorrow, another day. Good night guys, sleep well.

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

I HAVE INSOMNIA YOU FUCKER STOP MOCKING ME

>comped meme
JEW OPERATION CONFIRMED

I'm going to sleep and so should all of you, aren't we all tired? Let's all get some sleep.

Probably Israeli

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data#Russia
>Jeannette Island
>The island has been completely blacked out on Google Maps.
Why?

It was nothing. We've been duped. Please go to sleep. I'm so sorry but I must sleep.

>Up close pics for what it's worth anons..

liveinternet.ru/users/4632247/post206041882/?aid_refresh=yes

>Some U.S. individuals assert American ownership of Jeannette Island, and others of the De Long group, based on the 1881 discovery. However, the United States government has not pursued De Long's claim to Jeannette Island, and recognizes it as Russian territory.

BEGONE WITCH! YOUR BLACK MAGIC WON'T WORK HERE!

I can't sleep I have Insomnia, send me some Jewish pills or shut up

sketch of the island

Give me a second to remote view it...

Interesting

>I'm not sure any if I fancy translating the whole thing as the commentary isn't frankly very interesting:

8 июля 1879г. нaчaлacь Aмepикaнcкaя пoляpнaя экcпeдиция Дe-Лoнгa нa яхтe "Жaннeттa", oткpывшaя ocтpoвa Жaннeтты, Гeнpиeтты и Бeннeттa в apхипeлaгe Дe-Лoнгa (1879-1881). Дe-Лoнг нaдeялcя пpoйти вдoль "Зeмли Bpaнгeля" к ceвepy и, кoгдa cyднo нe cмoжeт пpoбивaтьcя дaльшe вo льдaх, пoпытaтьcя дoйти дo пoлюca нa coбaкaх. Дe-Лoнг был нacтoлькo yвepeн в ycпeхe cвoeгo пpeдпpиятия, чтo дaжe зaхвaтил c coбoй мeдный ящик, нa cтeнкaх кoтopoгo были выгpaвиpoвaны имeнa вceх yчacтникoв экcпeдиции. Этoт ящик oн coбиpaлcя ocтaвить нa пoлюce.

>
July 8, 1879. The American polar expedition De Long on the yacht "Jeannette", which opened the islands of Jeannette, Henrietta and Bennett in the archipelago of De Long (1879-1881). De Long hoped to go along the "Wrangel Land" to the north and, when the ship could not make its way farther in the ice, try to reach the pole on the dogs. De Long was so confident in the success of his enterprise that he even took with him a copper box on the walls of which the names of all the expedition members were engraved. This box he was going to leave at the Pole.

BACK DOWN DEMON

Remember there is that massive meteor shower happening tonight, starts at 2130 eastern, if you head outside now you might catch the start.

Is it a LARPing fag or an actual bot - I haven't been to Sup Forums for a while I'm not sure how it is.

dude literally just close your eyes

Okay it's a US/Russia joint military base, where the military elites of both countries also keep a harem of hundreds of underage sex slaves both male and female. Appearntly it's a regroup center for expeditions into the Hollow Earth by both militaries at the North Pole entrance.

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0064-russian-plan-to-locate-and-raise-the-wreck-of-schooner-uss-jeannette-in-arctic-waters/
Apparently the expedition boat is still there somewhere.

I must advise those individuals who insist on trying to search classified areas that if you continue to do so, you will be marked on a system and be referred to treason laws under USC. Please cease and desist immediately, for your own safety. I must advise that if you continue on this dangerous path that I will have to log everyone into my system and report it immediately.

Nothing on those Strava heat maps

Come get me in the slums, fag.

This is a mutt

>Jeannette, Henrietta and Bennett in the archipelago of De Long (1879-1881).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Long_Islands

im so sleepy, come on, lets all go to bed anons, we need some rest, my eyelids seem to be closing over time, i cant stay awake any longer, come on anons lets go to bed

What are you hiding Jew?

What's USC? Anyway I don't recognise your legitimacy you're an illegal occupying force.

does de long know de wae?

Is this a new meme? Or did we activate a protocol? Is this code for something?

Meteor shower has started, supposed to last over 30mins. I've seen 6 already.

I live in Florida can I see it from here?

I haven't seen any astronomical reports about a meteor shower.

It's fucking skull island bitches. Get yer kong on.

It's another protocol activation, we are all being monitered in this thread.

any connections?
this could be area 52

Oh lovely - more gestapo shit.

Include me in the screen-cap
>AYYLMAO
We finally meet ayylmaos within our lifetimes if

if you don't put an arrow and some other hints on this fucker for a non-autist your mother will die in her sleep tonight. what the fuck am I looking at here you drooling bastard?

Hey, Gestapo was good.

Can't believe no one posted (((GOOGLE))) maps

WTF
T
F

速い!

Apparently there's some story about these coordinates coming from a radio signal giving coordinates during a meteor shower around michigan in January.

*rolls eyes* This is some serious woo but let's have a search.

More nigger pics please

maps from
overlayed. It shows that soviets already had something there that was important enough to wipe an island from the map.