You have only one post to convince Miyazaki that modern anime is worth a damn. What would be your argument?

You have only one post to convince Miyazaki that modern anime is worth a damn. What would be your argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/12/27/films/please-dont-see-animated-blockbuster-says-japans-new-miyazaki-makoto-shinkai/#.WGJ9rxsrLIW
youtu.be/XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eromanga sensei

But what if I agree?

I think Rakugo would be right up his street.

Define modern.

I'm gonna rape you in the ass, you old fart.

Anime isn't the problem; the fans are. Anime is generally making shit that will sell, like just about any marketable anything.

I'm not saying it's wrong to sell sexy things, either, but when you can effortlessly make bank off of a few panty shots and bouncing boobs while the guy that actually put in effort into their writing starves in a corner, then the problem isn't the industry, but the market that industry is prey to.

How much ecchishit do you think actually sells? Remarkable when they break even 3k

Katabuchi

There are plenty of delusional bucolic new anime too, mr. old man.

Why does this man make me so uncomfortable? He looks so artificial, so sinister. He does not resemble a real person.

Individually they don't sell terribly well, but if you combine it I'd wager it makes a significant market share. A lot of this shit is published by the same people, and it's my understanding that the studio gets paid roughly the same regardless of the "success" of the show, so the end result is "ecchi sells enough to make lots of it even though individually none of it is a resounding success".

If you've got information that would shed light on this or contradict me, I'd love to see it.

>but if you combine it
But most anime are not ecchi shit. Watch more anime, and lurk more.

"Most" is not the same as "a significant portion". Please learn to read before you try to call people newfags.

CHU CHU YEAH!

Stagnant thinkers hate new ideas.

I don't care about what the old fart thinks

Your definitely correct Mr. Miyazaki. Just look at these assholes hating him on Sup Forums as an example

>winking horse pussy

CLANG

3-gatsu no Lion.

>Love for Japan (with backgrounds and literal map of Rei's moveabouts in the manga)
>Encourages hard work
>lolis with real character that aren't just fap bait

>implying
Miya-chan kawaii

Bobo obo bobobobobobobobo got old

Introduce him to Re;Zero.

re:Zero is garbage and would only further cement his opinion.

I'd tell him to make a good movie first

It's not worth a damn

Roughly 45 kilograms

He is unable of admitting anything made by someone else is good. You're wasting your efforts.

He's unable to admit his stuff is good too.
I'd say he's in love with the idea of anime rather than animated works.

What is it with anons making up shit about him? Why does an old man rustle you so much you make up bullshit about him?

Fucking dying.

It is because he drank the Disney Koolaid. HE USED TO BE FULL OF LIFE.

dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis dog penis

Pico x chico x coco

Uchouten Kazoku

there is no Tezuka

Kimi no na wa forced you out of retirement, old man.

I'm confused, how is that supposed to convince him

Why should I give a shit about what this washed up hack thinks

I'll invite him to watch Danganronpa, Elfen lied, parasyte, and probably some good popular show that has depth like dragon ball super. If he doesn't turn around then he's just bitter

No argument. He's actually right. Anime is a dumpster on fire.

Nah he's right, fuck modern anime and the pantsu, and the waifu, and the isekai, and the mmorpg animes, and the anime shilling fucking candy, and the

Oh Miyazaki absolutely hated Tezuka, so much so that at his funeral he said that Tezuka ruined the anime industry

so much this

>lurk more
lurk moar

Look mom i'm baiting on Sup Forums for the first time.

I've heard rumors that he went through a communist phase once. That might explain it.

What if Japan makes an anime with cute lolis that is about cleaning beaches or saving the enviroment and they also close a power plant and install a new plant that is powered by magic, and cute little girls.
Miyazaki would love that.

This

The only masterpiece modern day anime created is pic related

>depth like dragon ball super
I know this is bait but this deserves a (you)

Man have you actually read what he said? That's such an extreme version.

Re: Zero

The show ain't that bad but come on there's far better anime out there.

Is this out yet?

Make him watch hentai of his characters getting BLACKED

Set up a meeting with the guys at Sakugabooru. He'll either begrudgingly acknowledge their passion or else claw his own throat out within three minutes. Either way, I win.

>bland pasteboard waifu women
>protag is beta idiot who only gets through because return from death
>generic, unexplored fantasy world
>trap fetish degeneracy
He'd hate it.

Space Dandy

Kemono friends maybe?

Modern anime has p... Well with modern anime you can s... Yeah, I got nothing.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I don't think an anime about girls in skimpy fetish clothing pretending to be animals is going to amaze Miyazaki.

Hyouge Mono might actually work.

Miyazaki's taste in anime is fucking alien to the rest of the world. He's so into his own idea of how anime should be, the only thing that could break him out of his shell is G-Reco.
I'm not even joking.

Why try pleasing an autist oldfag who is angry at everything in the world?

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Reminder that Makoto Shinkai thinks Keit-Ai is a mistake.

japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/12/27/films/please-dont-see-animated-blockbuster-says-japans-new-miyazaki-makoto-shinkai/#.WGJ9rxsrLIW

inb4 404

what is that?

The best thing in creation, if theres anything better God saved for himself

Every light novel adaptation

Maidragon had the surface elements of common dreck and acts on em sometimes though.

Modern anime is not worth a damn.

Even less so retro anime, but you wouldn't know you casual.

He didn't request anything though user are you okay? You should consider brushing up on your reading comprehension skills!

Modern anime is indeed not worth a damn; same for Miyazaki's anime.

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

>No interesting female mains or characters
No.

>Trying to sell the idea of an interspecies lesbian family to someone who said that he would never put any homosexual characters in his films because he said that they sicken him.

Good luck with that.

here's your (you)
Moe shit.

Has he ever said what anime he likes? Outside of his own studio's work. He must be a fan of at least some of it if he's been around for so long

What does Miyazaki's 3x3 look like?

I don't care what some guy who worships walt disney's cock thinks about modern anime, and neither should you.

Nothing.
He genuinely thinks that his studio is the only one that produces quality anime.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtu.be/XHfyLv6t5to

Yeah, for like a year in Japanese theaters.
I got to watch it on a plane.
I tried to make a thread but nobody responded ;-;

based

It'll have Evangelion or some other Anno stuff.
Like the typical oldfag, Miyazaki won't have watched it. But favoritism for the director will land it on the list.

We'll pay you.

nah he might commit suicide

Just show the pedo some loliball or something.

its the Aria of the Gundam franchise afterall

Didn't he utilize CGI in his recent works? Like, all of them?

This.

I don't think one post can change his opinion, but one bullet surely can.

Not even an edgelord. People his age don't change opinions.

I don't care
only anime I watched in the last years was ping pong the animation
10/10