archive.is/7C2MD

>Monmouth tax reform poll
archive.is/iGZ8E

The democrats are fucked, they were hoping for tax reform to be unpopular

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_013118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best part is that the polls are heavily favored against Trump.

They oversample democrats, polls still rising

>Trump’s approval ratings are up all across the board
this fucking nervous shitting delusion

deficit is going up
usdebtclock.org/

D+5

the average of his polls on Job Approval have moved up by about 5 points in the past 2 months

Read up on where Trump got the term Drain the Swamp. Trump is going to end usury.

Says increasing nervous dems

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_013118/

He's just getting warmed up.

It’s so low that only the softest brains still love him. Of course there will be some fluctuation, given how many soft brains can’t form an opinion that lasts more than 15 minutes.

This kills the shill

What, did he make it to 40%?

Neck yourself faggot. Pretty soon no one will be paying your salary you fucking cuck shill

In most polls he has broken 40%, the average sits at 42%. Much better than the 35% back in November

its probably closer to 60 but polls are shit, if polls told the truth hillary would be president

>trying this hard to imitate obama leaf

UNLESS, and hear me out, UNLESS they learned their lesson in 2016 and started doing the opposite of what they did, oversampling reps instead of dems.
I know, leftists learning from their mistakes, a far-fetched notion, but stranger things have happened.

Why is Jesus attacking Trey Gowdy?

Trey Gowdy is a giant anaconda in the swamp. He is no longer /ourgay/. He has been on (((their))) side all along. Haven’t you retards figured it out yet?

>phoneposting faggot
regardless of your digits I don't trust a word you say.

Checked

he is right

i dont want an /ourgay

Why do Trumpniggers feel the need to shill for Trump in a 99% pro-Trump hug box? How sad does your life have to be to do this? Trumpniggers are in an embarrassing cult of personality and have destroyed Sup Forums.

I thought that too. Then I checked the polling methodology on these websites and they haven't changed.

Perhaps you are correct. But I don't think he has been on their side all along. I think someone got to him recently.

>/ourgay/
what did he mean by this?

It means he phone posts in Milo threads and thinks he's super based.

awful post end yourself

How can you tell im a phoneposter?
Am I gonna get v&?

Not gonna tell you. You're THAT RETARDED.

I was just larping trying to get some of your panties in a twist. I didn’t mean to get such dank digits. I actually love /ourgay/ Gowdy.
Now tell me how you know I’m a phoneposter.

Nice digits but you’re wrong.

nope

Its my pic file name that gives me away, right?

A isn't next to u on a keyboard. So autocorrect is obvious.

You must be Eff Bee Eye....

>
>UNLESS, and hear me out, UNLESS they learned their lesson in 2016 and started doing the opposite of what they did, oversampling reps instead of dems.
>I know, leftists learning from their mistakes, a far-fetched notion, but stranger things have happened.

i really don't think they can learn. i think signalers automatically double down forever

>m-muh dow jones

its because there are id numbers that only show up for phone posters, special characters etc.

dow joans

So like /‘s an sheeit?

but he's not gay..