Languagelets

What is your excuse for not knowing a second language? You do realize the multi-lingual masterrace see you as subhumans and so do your employers when you apply for a job.

I'm an ethnonationalist and I don't want to interact with foreigners.

English is the only language anyone needs to know

Yes but you don’t live in an ethnonation so you are just a stubborn LARPer

Employers want me to be bilingual, and when they say bilingual they mean they want me to know Spanish so I can communicate with the Mexicans they hired who won't learn English

Other languages I actually want to learn like German, Mandarin, Russian... wouldn't be useful to them.

It's too hard
I failed Spanish like 3 times in high school

Just tell them you're bilingual, then tell them you're uncomfortable speaking Spanish at work or an interview, if they don't hire you or if they fire you sue them for violating your civil rights.

I speak four languages and the only thing that's taught me is that I would give anything to live a life where I only need one.

>Not learning Mandarin in preparation for the Chinese Century and landing yourself a cushy white monkey job.
Fucking plebs.

I speak jive.

>fpbp

Anything other than English is nigger tier

Sage

>Implying American isn't an English speaking country

Get out spic

Still sage

>amerimutts think knowing two languages is something worth mentioning, let alone considered special

I am a fluent English, French, Polish and German speaker, come back to me when you're on my level.
Protip: knowing simple phrases like "Hola" and "como estas" dont make you a Spanish speaker, mutt.

Vtf tu sais rien criss d'anglo

I speak American that's all I need

I speak 3, working on the 4th.

English, German, Spanish, learning Jap. The last not for weeaboo shit, but for job opportunities in my field.

Why can't eurofags accept we like to use a different measurement system?
Why aren't they bimeasurement?
Burgers are, we can function in imperial and metric.

Latin. Ego inducturus eam retro.

I'm slowly learning weeb

Super race speaking. I can get my way in four languages right now. Soon adding Russian to my curriculum as a fifth.

JE NE PARLE PAS FRANCAIS!!!!

Warum?

t. quebecois en Floride

esti de traitre de race tabarnak

Anglos don't need to learn other languages
In fact, everyone else needs to learn our language

The only reason to learn a second language is if it's English

Because American is the best language.
Why learn another one from a shithole.

The monolingual brain is measurably inferior to the bilingual master race. Anglo brains are physically handicapped.

/thread