ITT post the purest girl of her respective franchise

Okay, doing it for you.

No one in the monogatari series seems completely pure, but close enough i guess

>been having sex since a child

Wrong

She is not pure OP:

Realta Nua says no.

Goddam fate faces look terrible sometimes in profile view

>was ready to lose her virginity to a boy she had known for 2 weeks in the PE storage shed
No.

>PS2 fan disc

Also Fate Zero went back to dickworms and seems to be the canon at this point

FSN is in need of a remake badly, the whole thing looks like ass and the translation makes me cry, you'd think with all the big money the company is making they'd have no problem shoveling some into a remake, but then again Tsukihime's remake is still stuck in limbo after all these years so I shouldn't expect anything.

Honestly the purest in monogatari is snake, she's a bitch but she's the purest in the cast.

Hey, atleast its better than anyone else

>fandisc
It's literally the official updated version of the VN that the adaptations are based on. Also, Nasu declared F/Z to be a different universe from F/SN in TM Ace 10, so it has no bearing on canon.

The main problem is that Fate GO is literally, by the numbers, the only thing keeping Sony Music above the water.

>Snake
>Pure

Yeah, as long as FGO is alive the mushroom can keep playing Souls and Takeuchi can keep spreading Saber's religion.

Fair enough but how is that any less pure than Tsubasa "fuck me in the closet" Hanekawa?

The fire sisters and the loli trio are all purer.

Does it really count since Aqua is retarded?

Fuuka is the purest girl even though she is surrounded by degenerates constantly.

And to be fair, Snake's sense of reason and her humanity were all out of whack at that point

Even as a bat fag with bee as a close second I can't agree with this.

But she never actually offered her virginity though, it was simply a matter of letting araragi touch her breasts.
Again, im not saying that she's pure, but its better than anyone else.