Does anyone else think that their country's leader should possess an advanced (post-undergraduate) degree at least at...

Does anyone else think that their country's leader should possess an advanced (post-undergraduate) degree at least at the level of a Law or Masters degree of some sort?

I just don't trust a guy with only a bachelors degree running the country for some reason. This is coming from a guy with only a bachelors.

Canada is not a country, its a corporation. Look it up faggot.

First: I want a candidate who will put the interests of his country first.

its not about some faggot degree. its about what they have actually accomplished in the real world. you guys voted in a retarded faggot with no accomplishments. just like we did with kang nigger. the question is... will you do it a 2nt time like we did?

> advanced degree
> not an accomplishment

okay

there needs to b some form of accomplishment. school is mostly bunk, rubber hits the road in the real world.

having an (((advanced degree))) does not make you a good leader, senpai.

I want leaders that didn't go to college. College is a social indoctrination program.

I see no value in a national leader having a degree of any kind.
> advanced degree
> not an accomplishment
>okay
Give me the money and I could get any degree you want. It's not a test of anything other than fiscal means and the willingness to spend a few years at a task.

Stupid people that didn't understand Harper or simply forgot how bad the Liberal party in Canada actually was voted for the Liberals in the last election. That and gibs from the Atlantic that didn't like to be told they had to fix their own economic problems.

No amount of education can cure liberalism.

No. Not at all.

A Shopkeeper would be the best Administrator a country can have.

Says the retard who couldn't get into a good college

No wonder so much funny shit comes from canada. You're practically on a construction site 24/7. We don't need any more Canadians, stay in your shithole county.

Truturd has a phd in turbo cuckfaggotry. What more you do want?

I don't care what their education level is. I want measurable results.

lol

Why did you vote for Trump then

Fuck off achmed.

No. You could have a masters in art history and it would meet your requirements.
I get what you’re saying. I think life experience is more of a qualification. Treadu’s wasn’t impressive.
Snowboarding instructor
Substitute drama teacher
Canadian PM
I’d be upset also.

>Give me the money and I could get any degree you want
guarantee you could not brainlet.

Who do you serve Mutt ?

ISRAEL
S
R
A
E