World Without Black People

youtube.com/watch?v=7TkteKQhXz0

What would it be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/africa/thousands-of-african-migrants-protest-israeli-deportations/2018/02/07/02c1202c-0bff-11e8-998c-96deb18cca19_story.html
nbcnews.com/news/mideast/israel-s-plan-deport-african-migrants-prompts-soul-searching-n845021
youtube.com/watch?v=dWooGjw28Wg
youtu.be/mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=U38HmSSAGSo
youtube.com/watch?v=8dStp5hq294
youtube.com/watch?v=P0LosvoEEy8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like the fucking Midwest. It would suck

Paradise

>t. subhuman

Cheddar man, is that you?

this.
if all the niggers just disappeared we'd be colonizing the solar system by 2040

you are hurting my feelings

they got off the question real quick and the rest is sappy.

It may not be what we wanted to hear, but its what we all needed to hear. Thanks, user.

good point.

>being a coastal mongrel

Is that Bill Cosby?

Get stoned and forget about it, then.

Let’s be honest. There would be a few things that would be effected, a few productive and very important black people. But very few. Frankly nothing that we couldn’t overcome. They truly are an expendable race. If white people went away, the world would instantly be dominated by Asians and the rest of the planet would kill itself off by violence and disease within a century.

They said there would be no hip hop

>faggot thinks niggers don’t exist in the Midwest.
Doesn’t realize that niggers are the majority of crime in every single Midwest city in the country

And

>World Without Black People
>What would it be like?
Israel is working on it.

"Thousands of African migrants protest Israel deportations"
>washingtonpost.com/world/africa/thousands-of-african-migrants-protest-israeli-deportations/2018/02/07/02c1202c-0bff-11e8-998c-96deb18cca19_story.html

We already know what a world filled with Negros is like just look at Africa.

Well we could mine in Africa and build space ships and laser rifles without warlords trying to eat us.

Israel needs to work harder then because in every other thread you keep telling us how Israel is the reason for nigger lovers on every tv show.

Fucking glorious.

If that doesn't persuade you I just don't know what will

Why do they always interview the civilized ones?

Niggers: proof god makes mistakes.

Because it fits their narrative. I guarantee that trannies grandchildren are in jail or soon will be.

The lotion industry would take a small hit

In Israel Jews hate niggers. Outside of Israel Jews love niggers because niggers kill, steal, and destroy.

Jews use niggers are weapons against the goyim. Niggers are not welcome in Israel.

They are spreading propaganda, why would they interview some dumbass nigger and make our jobs easy?

there is a reasen they get treated the way they do, they are always doing stupid nigger shit like. violence not looking after there kids. shit teir humans what can you say. they will never blame themselves but blame everyone else. no accountability for there actions.

Gay. Answer the fucking question.

Armed security guys aren't cheap.

they did, no more hip hop

Niggers aren't even welcome in Jewish neighborhoods in America. I went to school with a mulatto jew who wasn't allowed to bring black kids home. It was the weirdest shit since his dad is a nig but after visiting his home you could tell his dad put the Jewish faith over his race. He was an uncle Abraham i guess.

That would be one of the greatest things ever after the end of all jews.

Noone aswered the question.

Basically, Jews are hypocrites.

Same goes for the media. When anyone suggest changes to immigration that does not included a 1000% increase you get called racist and bigoted. Israel forcefully deports black Africans and they call the blacks "infiltrators" and the MSM only go so far as saying that Israel's actions "prompts soul-searching". Trump is Hitler for talk and Israel kicks out niggers and all that happens is calls for "soul-searching".

"Israel’s plan to deport African migrants prompts soul-searching"
>nbcnews.com/news/mideast/israel-s-plan-deport-african-migrants-prompts-soul-searching-n845021

We could colonise Africa & make it a paradise.

All burgers are niggers and all niggers are burgers

it would be the difference between zimbabwe and norway.

Low energy. Sad!

>when you don't listen to your racist uncle

You don't have to use the N word. Stop.

You have no idea how inhumane and insensitive it is to use that word. People like you are why racism is still alive and well.

This is what happens when you use the N word.

The state of Mississippi would go from being ranked dead last to average...painfully, painfully average. Nationwide our rates of crime, illiteracy, public assistance, and various social ills of many sorts would crater.

>What would the world be like without black people?

Let's find out.

>Niggers aren't even welcome in Jewish neighborhoods in America.
I know this to be true. Jews love the idea of claiming to support multiculturalism but when it comes to Jews taking on other cultures or even allowing non-Jews into their neighborhoods or the Jewish ethnostate of Israel.... shit hits the fan. Jews are hypocrites.

Freedom of Speech Nigger, welcome to America.

Less crime per citizen in the USA, unemployment rate would reach record lows, the average IQ for the world would increase at a staggering amount, the average IQ for the USA would increase at a staggering amount, literacy rates would increase at a staggering amount, many prisons could be demolished, and it wouldn't be "all white" because we'd still have Asians, Latinos, as well as Caucasians. Odds are there would be more Asians than "whites".

>white people colonize Africa
>turn the entire continent into a giant mining and farming operation
>becomes the single richest continent in the world
>becomes a world superpower within a century

>What would it be like?

Not perfect, but certainly much better

I don't mind there being some black
people. A few here and most living in there own countries but without the curse of over breeding caused by our big profit charity industry which glow more than corporation now feeding them. That should be Living like they used too before we interfered and given limited help from us that won't alter or change their way of life.

Times up.

>This is what happens when you use the N word.
Apart from that didn't happen, and since when is it ok to respond to words with extreme violence ?

Please come to Milwaukee where according to you there are no Niggers

"one white kid said he didnt want to play with me cuz he said my skin was dirty so i ran home and asked my mom to wash my skin"

HOW THE FUCK HAS NOBODY SAID ANYTRHING ABOUT THIS

It wouldn't be much different from what it is today, except for the music and sports.

Its funny how true this is. Africans are sitting on prime land but are too fucking feral to do anything about it.

We would have 2 or three more Led-Zeppelin caliber groups by now instead of mumble rap chant music.

This, basically imagine how much Australia has done for the world with its tiny population and livable land compared to Africa, if Africa had been all white for the past 300 years. Space elevator and everything.

>what's a nigger on the moon?
1 less nigger in the earth.

Who's going to serve y'all burgers? Checkmate whitey

That's a bad thing why?

>There would be no BLACKED so the white bois would literally kill themselves.

>The only music would be country or some classic. As black people have created every other popular genre of music for the last 100+ years.

>And there would be no other humans since other races from from blacks. Especially the British.

There's been multi-year mission trips by groups that sought to taught the nigger how to sustain himself through farming his fertile african soil. All such trips were complete failures, because as soon as the whiteys left, the niggers stopped tending to their crops all together. They just wouldn't get up in the morning to plant/fertilize/harvest. They went back to starving conditions.

All niggers should fucking hang.

how can cave man whitey compete?

>what would it be like?

The Irish would become the niggers again.

>taking the red pill the hard way

>who will serve foods to whites created by whites in a world without subhumans?

Hmmmm...

Social media is a disease. All of this stems from social fucking media. No bullshit. Hastags. Friend requests. Secret groups. Trends. Categories. Surveillance. If you're informed about the masses you can manipulate each and every individual one of them. With tailor made precision. They've already provided you everything you need to know.

#NocialMedia

The lack of prisons would wreck the American economy and drastically change the Republican Party's prospects in many states where prisoners count as citizens of the county they reside in. Many small counties are only real counties because their prison populations allow the county to reach the population threshold.

A world without shitskin monkeys would be a better world.

Most are civilized.

What is he thinking, pol?

>"i'm steve o and this is jackass"
>walks into a group of black lives matter protesters

Holy fucking shit. This is a gem.

Crime would be lower, music would suck.

>music would suck.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWooGjw28Wg

I need to build me one of those one of this days.

In all seriousness, does anyone think blacks invented rock and roll? I'm pretty skeptical of that. Especially since they've been spreading so many lies about black people inventing shit. Like how they say a black dude invented peanut butter when in reality it was a white guy that invented it and a black man patented it in the states.

It would look something like this.

Based china man explains it the best.

youtu.be/mtsa0MT2H4I

If a black person turns into an uncontrollable violent animal when they hear the N-word, then (and I hate to break this to you) they probably are indeed a nigger...

out of wood or human bones ?

Some cheap wood i guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=U38HmSSAGSo

Resedential home alarm companies would be struggling.

There's so much wisdom in that rant of his.

>Social media is a disease.

Absolutely is. Brain washing and subversion.

That sucks though

There would be no zombie movies because zombies originate from West African folklore.

hahahaha

>"I'm steve o and this is... jungle fever"

>Oh noe Opera and folk music would be the norm instead of the outskirts of jewish pushed pop music and black gangsta shit
>Blacks having anything to with any form of music worth listening to
>Blacks having anything to do with tango
youtube.com/watch?v=8dStp5hq294

Tango is all about the male leading and showing the woman the way while she follows. As in marriage and life.
Music used to be to celebrate God, King, and country. It was for memorable moments both good and bad and to inspire courage and emotions about the human experience beyond " TOOO THE WINDOWWWSSS TO THE WAALLLLL!" rubbish.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0LosvoEEy8

Blacks like in all things they do fail to refine and excel in music in any category unless focus coached individually by non blacks and even then fail most off the time. Jews pushed their inferior shit as a subversion tactic.

>he likes nigger music
wew

>inhumane
the overwhelming majority of American Whites work their asses off with next to no vacation, benefits, or healthcare so they can pay for gibs that go to a functionally retarded population raised to hate them. i can't wait for Whites to get over their guilt and realize how evil this is.
You'll wish we were using words at that point.
go fuck yourself, faggot leaf.

I have doubted it a long time. Blacks like to think they invented everything. I am sure they think they invented brass instruments since they are used in jazz. I have known blacks here claim they invented the acoustic guitar ffs

Anyone with a brain who thinks hard about the question would know that the world would be INFINITELY BETTER

>Africa is completely settled by white/asiatic peoples, is a vast vast vast empire in it's own right, another whole United States/Europe type continent full of massive potential and actual culture

>US would be 95% white and doing the best it's ever done, no bullshit white guilt, no welfare draining, no thug behaviour, no murder

Australia/Scandinavia in1990 is what every western nation would be like currently if this were the case. Literal utopias.