How does it feel, to know that a violent, shithole, etc etc...

How does it feel, to know that a violent, shithole, etc etc, country has far more freedom than all of your european and american countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

elespanol.com/mundo/america/20170516/216478947_0.html
mexiconewsdaily.com/news/mexico-no-2-for-homophobic-crimes/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/168115703/#168117341
youtube.com/watch?v=ItsGW1Nlm3c
youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Do6bITCAQD4
youtube.com/watch?v=vbPaENb4680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This is a governor

freedom to what exactly?

idk

What?
So you posted that your government outright sells you to jewish interest? And you get nothing out of it?
>in b4 muh cartels
they're doing it for themselves, not to serve Israel

To not be dragged to fight Israel's wars

>rich white guy commits mass murder
>must be ISIS and Mexico

kek

Commies need to die regardless of their own inside fighting

>not having a proper military
>freedom
wut?

>hey guys i give away half a trillion dollars to contractors every year and i'm proud of it!
>muh techonology!
>it never works and its just propaganda for our own people to feel good about dying for israel

there's so many other things you could brag about but you go for that one

67,000 assassinations in 2017 the most violent year in the country's history.

You can have unlimited freedom if you are a lawless shithole, like Somalia.

Conscription isn't part of US culture.

>Flag
>Oh no there's death! People die! :(
Yeah much much better than being a bunch of faggots that are being replaced

>has far more freedom than all of your european and american countries?

In what way? Do explain in detail.

Go on. We'll wait for you.

I dont agree with the Israel lobby, but if you think that our govt/military operates explicitly for it, is literally retarded.

No they don't have freedom to build a lot of things, we do on the otherhand, Sup Forums may not like it but while all of your countries go down mexico just builds itself stronger.

Right, pic related is US culture.

>you're my greatest ally
>lets go and fight in really far way countries that are really close to Israel but it's not because of israel
Did you miss the 1048482093th thread on false rape accusations?

>How does it feel, to know that a violent, shithole, etc etc, country has far more freedom than all of your european and american countries?

>Criticize the ruling party that's been in power for 75 of the last 100 years
>Get kidnapped, raped and murdered
>freedom

>To not be dragged to fight Israel's wars
Mexico has no military abroad... Not saying you're a cucked country though, but it's like Luxemburg bragging about not being involved in African wars.

Excuse me nig we can roman salute in America

>everybody is always talking shit about our government everywhere, even government employees
>nothing happens

>get involved with criminals
>get killed
c'mon if you can't tell the difference you're no better than the nignogs dindu nuttin.

What's the point of dying for someone elses interest?
Oh yeah i remember,
>muh stronk military lmao 700 billion annually we so stronk xDDD

good stay in your own country paco

Don't send back the dreamers, they are already contaminated with your stupid culture, whether they're on california on texas we don't want them back, kill them in the desert or something

You know what OP. I fuck with you.
>nationalist
>against your country deserters
>I assume only interested in mexican women
>gets the JQ

>What's the point of dying for someone elses interest?
I don't know, our soldiers die for our own interest.

>nothing happens

Sure thing Juan

elespanol.com/mundo/america/20170516/216478947_0.html

Mexican freedom also includes
- not driving luxury cars so you don't get carjacked or kidnapped for ransom
- not using expensive jewelry to avoid kidnapping
- not running a business w/o paying "derecho de piso" so the narcos don't kidnap you
- not being able to walk outside during the night
- having to go around roadblocks set up in broad daylight by cartels
- avoiding answering the phone in case it's an extortion call made from a mexican prison with full knowledge from authorities
- avoiding interstate travel after 9pm and before 6am to avoid kidnappings, carjacking

I can go on but I'm sleepy

Like supporting the bombing of Lybia then receiving truck loads of niggers?
What a nice army you got there, Jérome.

>If it happens in a city then it is country-wide

Even if it was true, still much better than the beyond-belief degenaration of your country

i've only dated thicc >5'7" brown girls, feels good mang

kike shill detected. the jews are really working overtime to get other white nations to hate italy

How does it feel to be a member of a shithole country, Padro?

Why is Mexico a shithole? Is it because it is multicultural? Whites there need to keep them in line in Pinochet fashion.

>Even if it was true, still much better than the beyond-belief degenaration of your country

Suddenly changing the topic from how shitty life is in Mexico to muh degeneracy

Daily reminder that the biggest idol of your people was a massive faggot and the more faggoty he acted the more he was idolized.

Unfortunately for you I own properties in Mexico so I know all about your culture.

Yeah, by "our own interest" I mean the interest of a few industry leaders, but they're still French and we didn't do it to please Israel.

kek
I don't know, i don't have a VISA

Mexico is the only country that has achieve multiculturalism without any problem.

mexico isnt really a country. the jews make us give you money so you can pretend to be a country.

Multiculturalism is a codeword for anti-white

I agree with this. Dare I say it... based beaner?

All you posted happens, in Acapulco, and that's it, it really doesn't happen anywhere else.

>you guys love faggots
mexiconewsdaily.com/news/mexico-no-2-for-homophobic-crimes/
Only russia tops mexico on that, and that's because faggotry is illegal there.
>I own properties in Mexico
and that's when i just filter you LARPER faggot.

ahh they have their hands out waiting for their free chiclets dipshit.

>muh mexicant superiority
>dbz poster
Nothing new here.

You give money to the human rights comission, literally another obstacle for the army to deal with cartels, please, stop your so called "foreign aid"
KEK i'm mostly false flagging for some anons on the /dbs/ generals on Sup Forums

The white rulers are cucks. Time for New Spain to arise.

i don't know if the 18 fag is a beaner too but now he gets called spic in every thread, kek
desuarchive.org/a/thread/168115703/#168117341

What freedom? Is ilegal to post something online that make look bad to someone of the goverment even if its real.

The new law allowing the military to do whatever the fucknthey want?
You are a retard.
>t. A white man who lives in your country and doesnt have brain damage for drinking cristal and caguamas all day long.

Btw i love mexico, but people in here is far away from be free

>All you posted happens, in Acapulco, and that's it, it really doesn't happen anywhere else.

Except not just Acapulco but in the entire state (Guerrero), Michoacan, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Tamaulipas and of course Edo de Mexico. Oh yeah and probably in Sonora and Sinaloa too... oh shit I forgot about Cd. Juarez too.

>Only russia tops mexico on that, and that's because faggotry is illegal there.

hahahahaha illegal my ass. You're already legalizing gay marriage

Pic related - gay march in Mexico City. yeah so illegal lol

>>I own properties in Mexico
>and that's when i just filter you LARPER faggot.

Let me translate: "I have no arguments and got rekt even after changing the subject completely"

Lo puedo escribir en espańol tambien hdp.

wakey wakey Jirenfag

And here it is, the first retarded faggot Mexican that believes everything he reads on hispachan and facebook.
Please do yourself a favour and go back to hispachan or facebook.

>MUH ARMY IS HERE TO OPRESS US !!! :(

>be captain
>follow drug lords
>they hide on a house
>can't follow them because i don't have any authorization
>propose a new law to be able to do what they're asking me to do
>people complain about the law
>people complain that i never do my

The other one is outright just wrong, you can post something, as long as it is true. fucking pay attention and stop making a scandal just so you justify your victim complex

>please stop
my countries jews, dealing with your countries jews.

Jiren is a 4D nigga, blanco can't do shit.

Mr Bean, no! You must accept these poor starving Mexicans, you're not racist are you?

They act like americans, they think they're ameircans, they grew in america.
Not mexicans.

Would they actually come back? I thought they left Mexico cause it's a scary dump.
I'm starting to see your people at my local Walmart, Spanish and all, and Mexicans don't exist here (rural Hickville and Canada)

lol Chicanos do not act like Americans they are full Mexican pride, you are very ignorant

>has far more freedom than all of your european and american countries
Freedom comes from the individual who refused to be trampled by a ruling class that dictates thought and property, a government that apposes these liberties must be fought for it's inherent oppression. Mexicans aren't citizens allowed to own firearms the necessary tools to preserve liberty unless they're a in the mafia or military (the governments private and brutal tax funded mercenary hitmen), if Mexicans people aren't allowed to defend themselves from tyranny then they have no liberty as the government can oppress with impunity.

They really need to come up with some new hand gesture because it feels like it has been played out for like a while now.

Can I buy a gun? Smoke a joint?

>Mexicans aren't citizens allowed to own firearms
Fuck... I really need to get some sleep.

I like it...

Americans have the freedoms to own guns...but are controlled by the rich...just because you're "free" to own them doesn't means you can use them.

Yes, a lot of Mexican have illegally weapons

We're just as Mexican as you, idiot.

Leaf here. Hiding out in Mexico City to avoid Canadian winters and the SJW / Trudeau inspired culture. This place definitely has more freedom than Canada. Would be cool if they were allowed to have guns here. I like the women here WAY more than the frigid excuses for girls we have up in Canada. I can bribe my way out of any serious problems. Haven't had any major problems with safety or security because I stay out of the shitty barrios and don't fuck with the cartels.

While its far from being all sunshine and blowjobs, I have no trouble stating that Mexico has much more freedom than what I experience in Canada.

that freedom leads to kidnapping a father and son, beheading the father in front of his child and then proceeding to rip the kid's heart out while he's forced to watch. Humans don't deserve freedom. We need something above us whether it's government, king, religion etc

In addition to this, I was just in a mercado in Coyoacan. I can buy shit like brass knuckles, butterfly knives and pepper spray. All of that is illegal in Canada.

I know that, I'm just larping as an loltarian to make a point that Mexico is as free as the Ukraine or Uganda and is therefore not free.

>muh freedom is better.

Neat. How's that LIBERTY coming along?

Funny, every Mexican I've known (many) hate blacks more than whites here. Or maybe they just didn't feel afraid to say so. And the lighter-skinned ones talk shit about the "Indios," though only behind their backs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItsGW1Nlm3c
>not being free to properly use your language

Quit it. Ukraine isn't even a country. Uganda isn't even a country. Both of them cannot be compared to Mexico because they are weak states. Mexico is a strong state and has been since it's inception. Europeans stood no chance. It's a beautiful and free country. For your sake, so is the USA.

But please tell me what defines a country as "free"?

America still has thousands of F-4 Phantoms in storage. Just give like, I don't know, 200 of them to Mexico so they can go full Top Gun on the cartels.

Not even close to being there, but if you do your part you could oneday pull out of shithole-tier. No go and Make Mexico Great For Once!

lol

Yeah, Marxist degeneracy has permeated to our nation since the fucking Revolution.

Bring back Porfirio.

So much freedom you're desperately fleeing across the border into the US huh? Mexican goes full retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

I don't think that's how fighting cartels work. The corruption is throughout their governments. The F-4s would be used attack other cartels and make drug-filled bomb drops.

no nigs in Mexico so not part of culture

Stay there then brownie

ABC agencies are the ones supporting the cartels in first place, how could paco evade the orwellian state that is USA and traffic so much drugs, they don't FBI CIA DEA just give them a free pass

this

Sad that your cou try is so shit you run to niggerville and make another tejiana

Okay, but why?

self checked.
>Why do the shadies agencies from the shadiest and jewest country to exist do shady stuff
they get a big ass cut

Most shithole countries have unlimited amount of freedom. Here we can pee under the lightpole, J-walk, u-turn wherever we like, spit and litter anywhere we like, etc etc.

.t Shitholer

you have the freedom to kidnap people

is there a bigger and perfecter version of freedom?

no but seriously, you can do whatever you want with you house, make it into a shop, you decide
as far as i understand, you cant do that in the us
just for starters

check'd also why do spics love DBZ so much?

it has to do a lot with the mexican translation

its god tier

>get home
>eat caldito from mom
>dbz is on the tv
that's it. its like poor whites and WWE

Caballeros del Zodiaco > Dragon Gay

that makes sense. this is now a DBZ thread

t.chairo de la unam
youtube.com/watch?v=Do6bITCAQD4

Well that makes sense i've also been curious on why mexicans love dbz a lot.

Both are goat, fuckin wetback

Guácala, no. El DF merece holocausto nuclear

First we need to genocide your peasant provincianos relatives that come here to work for scraps

youtube.com/watch?v=vbPaENb4680

We have the freedom to travel to other countries without border patrol intervention you silly spic.