Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GMtnSCKB!E--RttdbfWukbh_-ICBJnY369p0xCSI9dqx5kYsXc2o
mega.nz/#!SQFT1AqT!Y0nyeXetCS4x0GAQ3-PN8W4i5axGct2ii1ARFKzE5EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting for b patiently

>Cat udders

When is the OST going to be released?

Nice, more power point trash

Wait, you mean the blu-rays for the third movie? I just came out of hibernation is it out?

SUBS WHERE

tommorow is the official date but nips are getting it early

Tomorrow too oficially
Lol

Oh shit mate

Shit. I forgot about the wait.

There aren't even decent subs for Kizu II

Do you think we will have subs by the 13th? It's my birthday and monogatari is my all time favorite series so I was hoping it would make a nice present.

Too bad it flopped.

If it's uploaded very soon then yeah, maybe.

Though really, even if you don't know jap, if you've read the Ln you should be able to follow along pretty easily anyway.

Since its summer - probably

See

I'm hopeful then. Good point though, I did read the ln once with the fan translation and once with the official so I should be able to follow.

I haven't been following kizu's translation much since I was waiting for all 3 to be finished up so I didn't know, but I figured that was the case.

Meme subs for Kizu I were the best.

Oh please, there's at least decent subs out, even if they aren't wholly accurate.

Might be a good time to trawl the Chinese anime sites for any early rips. They tend to be the first to upload shit.

only posers would watch any part of the Monogatari series without being a native speaker of Japanese

Who still uses the word "poser"?

children and posers

Haven't seen Reiketsu yet, how'd people rate it when compared to parts 1 and 2?

Okay, I'll bite. Why does someone have to be japanese to enjoy it?

Man I hope they do all 3 movies as a box because I'd totally buy it.

Puns and references to Japanese culture that niwaka like you wouldn't understand

>that Kiss-Shot

> That pic of teen kisshot

w-wow~

I hope we get another BD menu rip. The first two were fucking great.

A man can dream user, here I'm stuck on tsuki and I have forgotten what I'm waiting for, only thing I remember is that it was last christmas or something.

I hope based user who ripped it two last times will deliver again.

Fair enough. It's a good thing you're here, user. We need more true, veteran otakus like you on Sup Forums to guide the rest of us.

What does that have to do with my post? Why are you stuck on Tsuki? Why don't you just watch more of the series?

>Kizu 3 is finally here
>after all those years
Hold me, brehs

Omedetou.

Mmmmm, Yes. I think I will buy that teen Kiss-shot figure after all.

I want to pat all of those fluffy heads.

Ok I'm waiting

At some points they did sag so hard that they looked like actual udders. Some people will be into that though.

I literally forgot why I stopped, guess I'll continue in a couple of weeks or something.

Sooooo how long is this wait gonna be nigga

Have this smiling Teenobu

At least 12 hours. Maybe up to 3 days. Treat it like Christmas in July, it'll be more fun.

>all those images of Kiss-Shot in a field of flowers
Araragi definitely had a crush on her. No wonder they hit it off so hard after they made up.

Please, for the love of all that is good, scan this.

It's from jap twitter. Someday someone will scan it.

This is best Shinobu hands down

Yeah. I just realized that. I'm not sure why you got a different format of filename from what I usually do.

I also have birthday on 13th

literally no one cares fag

5 years

>this
>Shinobumonogatari on the 30th
>Owari Season 2 mid-August
The drought is coming to an end boys.

The Tactical release is pretty fucking great

only track 1, the rest is super meme

SUBS OUT

cud you give me a link for those kind of subs?

It is good to know that at least Tsubasa is getting what she wants on the doujinshi as well as fanarts.

what an ugly meme you have there... (̃ₒ)

>talking shit about zyzz
I'm disgusted honestly

>Araragi definitely had a crush on her. No wonder they hit it off so hard after they made up.

and yet it is still a mystery why they still don't exchange "I love you" and do lots of kissing. i don't even understand the need for a human lover anymore regardless of araragi wanting to live a normal life. I predict that lover will eventually do harm to their relationship.

when can i get this shit in the U.S of A

>that smiling teenobu
God, my God, my fucking God, this is beyond any cuteness, this is an angel incarnate. I want to marry her.

Aniplex package just arrived.

>nipple shot near the wrist

Can we expect a rip?

MUH HEART

Araragi is in denial. They bascially did confess. Hell, Kiss-Shot confessed her feelings in Kabuki. But Araragi's reason:
>muh can't forgive each other
Is just shit

Yeah just finished the soundtrack FLAC version and decrypting the BD files while I work on the MP3 version.

Thanks a lot man

Thank you for your work based user

based

thanks user! Have a content Kanbaru

FLAC: mega.nz/#!GMtnSCKB!E--RttdbfWukbh_-ICBJnY369p0xCSI9dqx5kYsXc2o

MP3: mega.nz/#!SQFT1AqT!Y0nyeXetCS4x0GAQ3-PN8W4i5axGct2ii1ARFKzE5EM

Our guy
Thanks a lot

nice

Thanks!

glad i wasnt the only one

>pure smiling kiss-shot
I fucking need a good scan of this

Based. ETA?

Encoding it now. It will be a bit since I am trying this on some very high settings since I got a new system recently.

Really appreciate this based user

Thanks man

bumperino

I'll give you my virginity

Release the BD file and tell me where you live, so that I can personally come over and let you fuck me in the ass.

>track 17

Commie was supposed to release part 2 but they probably had to complain about feminist stuff on twitter so they never got around to it.

> that new version of etoile et toi

Holy shit, that's amazingly gorgeous

Tactics' first track is pretty much Commie subs. Good word flow at the expense of a few meanings lost in translation, with a few jokes added where there weren't any.

I'm planning on watching all 3 parts together, how's the sub for part 1 & 2?

god bless you user.