Fuck reddit, people threaten to kill you on there!

My experience on reddit has not been a good one. I have had my account for about 30 days now and haven’t even been too active. The first thing that happens is me getting banned from r/Israel for saying Palestine doesn’t exist. Whatever. The second one is I get a death threat for saying gays are persecuted in Palestine. I know y’all don’t have a favorable opinion on Jews here in Sup Forums but I know for a fact I will never receive an actual death threat

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/#politics
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dissected-chan
spoki.tvnet.lv/soks/Sekcijas-laika/15608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Golfsalot11 is retarded.

You fucking Plebbit piece of shit. I would shoot you in the skull and piss on your face you gross Reddit faggot. Boycott Reddit.

I was complaining about how horrible Reddit is. Why would I be reddit scum if I just got done with it. That is the reason I came back here.

literally shoah'd by a ledditor

Boycott reddit

>posts things that hurt idiot's feelings
>get banned

The absolute hugbox of plebbit.

do you know how to reply to people newfag?

SPBP

>The absolute state of nu-pol

>"god these alt-right losers never have an argument."
>*person brings argument*
>gets banned.

I hope you get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers you filthy Reddit fag scum.

But I hate ashkenazis too

Try tumblr and stay there

whew

I’m too autistic to know how to reply. Do y’all suggest 9gag?

>reddit
>Elatedbuzzard
>y'all

old school gore trolling...i like it

>came back
good to know were you're second rate whore of an image board. punishment for even dipping your toes? banished to Sup Forums for 1 week

Cool slide thread, what're we sliding?

Only goreposting can save us from this faggotry

I exposed myself to you. Give me shit on reddit if you even have reddit. I don’t care about reddit anyways

>attempted suicide
It's a good thing they put that breathing tube in, he might not have survived.

can we meme the muzzies taking out the jews for us?

There it is, I didn't want to be that guy. What took you so long?

>baited

Is it possible to go on reddit and say you would nuke both without getting your account nuked?

FPBP

Thank you, user. Us gore posters work so hard to maintain the quality of our humble online community but I can't help but feel our efforts goes unappreciated at times.

lol damn that ones brutal.

I am afraid reddit will dick you before you say anything

we need another april 1st like the last one. (notice the population dropped back to Sup Forums average before gaymergay and trumptards)

Areyoufuckingsorry.jpg

you're doing god's work. i'm too squeemish to keep my own folder, but you can count on me to bump your effords.

I agree. Fuck reddit. Who should I contact about these rascist mods?

>phone posting
>reddit app
>fitness tracking app
you dont belong here

Even I am not that homosexual

You fucking Plebbit piece of shit. I would shoot you in the skull and piss on your face you gross Reddit faggot. Boycott Reddit.

calll the police

Nobody cares, faggot.

you literally posted a reddit screenshot complaining about a specific post from what looks to be a mobile app.

I read a post on FB from a wimp I know. He was asking "Where do we go from Charlottesville?" but he didn't answer the question. He said it was difficult. Instead of reveal my power level, I came to Sup Forums and posted more White Community Hater exposure posts. The three words White Community Hater reveal the real truth to all who hear them. That truth is this: Whites have a right to exist and a right to decide who they will call white. They have a right to disintegrate their communities, violently if necessary. (Just as integration was forced on them.) The wimps post told me that the white self haters are in deep denial of that truth and scared to death that they will lose any fight against organized and aware pro whites. We have found the crack in the armor Anons. The key words again: White Community Hater. Those three words give unawakened people a way to think about what is happening to them in terms they know well. White Community Hater is the Key Phrase that opens their minds.

I am not an autistic child, I don’t call police. I will call a detective agency

The internet has made people sociopaths what a shock. You know how many 60 year old woman have told me to kill myself or said the meanest things in facebook comments because I disagree with them?

But it was by a muslim. You know a Muslim ain’t joking around when they want to kill you. We should exterminate all Muslims honestly

nice blogpost plebbit gfto

your mom

Would bang.

we won't threaten you with death just tell you to kill yourself.

I had the whole set of her being fingered and such but lost some. Reverse image search might turn it up.

That’s what my point was. Look I don’t care I am intelligent enough to take it as a joke. Everything here is a joke. But reddit can’t make a joke.

lol always the first mistake they make.

sounds like you're a kike lover and support the terror state of Israel... stop doing that and people wont post death threats faggot

>Everything here is a joke
you're too new
we would love it if you killed yourself
especially if you posted on here before you did and we could match it with a news article the next day.
highlight of our month

Such mindless murder!

mmmm dat side bob

This. It's been too long since we've gotten a legit suicide stream.

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/#politics

>I know y’all don’t have a favorable opinion on Jews here in Sup Forums but I know for a fact I will never receive an actual death threat
lurk moar
everything is possible here. you must have what it takes to handle it

Is she ok?

>when you nut but she keeps suckin

I found the full set. Commencing dump.

>tfw she likes to watch

What's the story behind these pictures?

yep it does
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dissected-chan

I first found them on Sup Forums several years ago. I think they were OC at the time. All the sources I see now are in Russian though so I have no idea really.

this set is some true old fag gore, brings me back

idk but just spit ballin here
med student fucking around with a cadaver?

Oh hell yeah. Thanks user.

>Ever wanted to see how eroguro look alike in the real? This poor girl died just yesterday. Her name was Alex she was 19 and she died a virgin. So I played a little with little dead body of her. She did not complain at all :) First of all I sawed her skull and took out her brain and then cut her open from chest to pussy. Then I put my fingers into her pussy and found that she a virgin! Wow! That’s was cool! I played with her pussy with my fingers. And than, I took her cherry with the spray can. No blood at all since she was dead. Than I take her eyeballs out and look for some funny stuff I can do with them. Girl, with her own eye in the mouth! Have you ever seen anything like that? Or pussy with the eye. Finally I get so exited that fucked her. In was kinda strange feeling since she was cold all right and her blood and the stuff was all over but I cum just in few minutes. It was best cum ever! Sooo cool! I was all laughing inside when I gave her body to her parents. She was all cleaned and with make up just like alive. They were just stunned by her death such a tragedy. And I was all laughing inside since I know that this little baby will to the grave with pussy full of my sperm. Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

I bet she deserved it.

Hey OP, where'd ya go? You're thread hasn't 404'd yet. Tell us more about how fucked up Reddit users are.

Holy fuck this JIDF thread.
Golfsalot11 is also OP, if you haven't realized that you should be ashamed of yourself.

>JIDF thread
No it's not. It's a gore thread.

I would rape op first tho

spoki.tvnet.lv/soks/Sekcijas-laika/15608

That you left in the first place and then went there and, according to you, stuck around for 30 days.
KYS faggot.

I remember only vaguely the time when gore threads bothered me. That was over a decade ago.

Suck it up pussy bitch

This

It took me forever to stop gagging from them when I was a newfag. I was actually eating dinner when I posted dissected Chan's set in this thread.

Pic related was not my proudest fap, but it happened.

you should tell him that the obvious answer to the Israel/Palestine conflict is to kill every jew and especially every Muslim on earth, leaving only Christians and the tolerable Pagans and harmless atheist neckbeards who will burn in hell anyway