Is there a scientific reason why she is so stupid?

Is there a scientific reason why she is so stupid?

I have a hypothesis. Everybody knows that Aho loves Bananas and she eats a ton of them. And its a well known fact that Bananas contain Potassium-40, a radioactive substance emitting ionizing radiation. Each Banana has gives a dose of about 0.1 µSv ionizing radiation. Therefore, I believe that Aho was irradiated stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRL7o2kPqw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not possible. There was a video by veritasium on youtube that calculated you'd need to instantaneously ingest 7 million bananas to be severely damaged by the radiation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRL7o2kPqw0

She was already aho before she had her first banana.

>Is there a scientific reason why she is so stupid?
She was born that wa

Then WHY is she so stupid?

Because it's funny you fucking retard. Also, misogyny.

She's not stupid,just that's how she're written.

>4koma gag manga adaptation
>MUH SOGGY KNEE
sure feels like summer

>Also, misogyny.
Haha, that's a really funny joke my friend. I'm glad you're just joking and not seriously implying that because that would be pretty fucking gay if you were.

it's probably a geopolitical allegory but I'm not familiar with east asian politics to say for sure

these queers got angry and mad lmfao that's so pathetic

her mother enjoyed tuna too much and so ako got mercury poisoning in the womb

>BUABUA

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Why would Marie Curie have a laptop? Is this place managed by a monkey girl?

Divine punishment for her mother.

>i was only pretend like have not broken the asshole

End yourself nigger.

>End yourself nigger.

Now poltard manchill HEHE.

>thread about a show about a retard is full of retards
if only this wasn't amusing so I wouldn't watch this show and look for these threads.

This show is just irritating it's not funny. Dropped

Hit a bit close to home, huh?

Don't underestimate Aho.

Apparently there's a poop scene in the manga. Could someone explain?

She's not actually into scat, she swears.

I mean, apparently I read somewhere that she poops herself in volume 7. Is that true?

>Is there a scientific reason why she is so stupid?
>misogyny

Oh man I think I just lost some brain cells.

She is playing the long game with Akkun guys. You don't think she's realized by being a retard he'll never leave her side? He's so wrapped up in her he literally didn't even have any other friends, let alone romantic interests. Not to mention the fact everyone who has sustained contact with her becomes stupider as a result, I find it hard to believe she isn't employing a modified version of her mom's plan to trap him. He's already said he'll spend his whole life either trying to make her into a being capable of living in human society or keep her in check if he can't.

Sounds believable to me.

Genetics.
Didn't you listen to your teacher in school?

I did, but I dont recall genetics anywhere in the text book.

Is she /ourgirl/?

literally me

Me in the middle.

do not question the banana m8

Tell me about her father.

He was raped, repeatedly.

How many episodes until the forced breast feeding chapter?

I'm not the only one who thinks Aho is extremely cute, right lads?

She isn't stupid, she just doesn't conform to the conventional Japanese model of intelligence. She often demonstrates quite high levels of emotional intelligence in the way she's able to outwit her peers.

Who here is willing enough to have sex with such a stupid girl?

She can eat my banana anyday

>Geiger counter

I'm having horrible trauma hearing that word after reading that one doujin.

Fuck, I told myself I wasn't going to read the manga.

>doujin

Is this a series about keeping your pimp hand strong?

For an adult that is. I believe this addiction started in her young infancy. Furthermore, she is japanese and they are known for being irradiated.

She's actually a genius. She's doing it all on purpose.

For starters, remember the proficiency tests? They were multiple choice tests, so scoring exactly 0 on all of them is nearly impossible without knowing the correct answers. She proceeded to brag about them as if that were a great accomplishment. When discussing her future, she was eager to be a NEET or housewife. She's trying to drop out of school without actually dropping out by setting expectations that low.

Later, she made a complete fool out of the disciplinary committee girl. She easily changed the subject and created a distraction sufficient to get everyone to forget about the magazine, humiliated the disciplinarian in a way that made her blame herself, got to grope a nice pair of oppai, drew the attention (and envy) of a huge crowd, and exhibited herself in a sexual situation in front of the boy she likes (just like she does every morning). And then she got beaten up, too. There's only one explanation: she's an extreme masochist, an attention whore, and so lazy that her goal in life is to do nothing but sit around at home all day eating bananas and having brutal S&M sex with a scary guy. Her life is currently on a crash course to make that situation not only unavoidable but also manipulate everyone around her into thinking it's OK compared to whatever else could've happened to her.

I'll probably get a bunch of replies along the lines of "that's the joke, everybody already knows, aho."

I think you're on to something here, user.

It's only useful for interrupting her. Her aho power is too high, she's protected from both injury and learning anything. Even sustained pain like electrocution only starts turning her on.

Good theory. You've made her even hotter in my eyes now.

What a "surprise" that the user who posts the autistic potato agrees with that inane post.

You've made me a fan of the cute retard. I'll keep watching for clues.

How's your first week on Sup Forums?

One has to wonder how the majority of Sup Forums came to think that doujin means lewd manga.

>implying I wasn't making a connection between two idiot characters
>implying it's not just thinkinganimegirl.jpg
>implying anyone cares what you think

>trauma
more like a raging boner.

>implying I just don't want attention from user-kun

Is this yuri?

Would she be willing to show me her skidmarked pantsu for a banana?

>I'm just pretending to be retarded.

When?

Moralfag comittee girl

Not that user but I often write doujinshi instead of h-manga or somilars because I like the sound of it more

I understand, but you're encouraging the aho anons.

Mr Peter?

Shady fake anime companies.

its so retards get addicted to creation that was made inside some male gook. it was accepted because it affects the minds like yours

its to keep you spinning around the roses like a chicken without a head

wake the fuck up

What's the appeal of a retard?

Very

Next ep in 50 minutes.

She'll suck your dick for a banana

Who knew such a stupid girl could be so endrearing. Now that I mention it it's human nature to be sympathetic to inferior beings. I want to hug that aho.

Sounds like Sup Forums

ahoahoahoahoahoahoahoahoahoahoahoaho

Momma dropped the fucking baby.

Cute loli

God, I want to fuck Yoshiko's voice.

Oh…

>even imouto's VA is top-tier

Yuri?

To be a curse on her mother as punishment from god for raping her dad and then shotgun wedding him.

HOW???

It's called Aho Girl. She's an idiot because the author thinks this is funny. It's like toilet humor.

She just plain doesn't want to change. She's stupid because her parents and Akkun enable her. Why should she change? She has a home, her parents have low expectations of her, heck, her mother is trying to force a shotgun marriage to the poor dude, who sadly has to bear with her, since her stupidity has burdened him with anger issues and has made it hard to get friends other than her.

She literally has her life solved. Why make any kind of effort?

>fondling balls

The disciplinary girl is best girl in this
She's even willing to be his slave

just asking for a friend, haha