The Left slams Justin Timberlake for toxic white masculinity

His new album cover is "too white and masculine"

npr.org/2018/02/05/583362208/as-the-pop-world-seeks-accountability-justin-timberlake-seems-lost-in-the-woods

Archive:
archive.is/E53WI

>I'm not trying to sound like a radical feminist...
but
>But we are living in a moment of struggle, and we want our pop music to also reflect that struggle. And frankly, Timberlake now embodies that phrase so often spoken today: white male privilege. It's just not a good look for 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcxXhFhV93s
hooktube.com/watch?v=baj6llvgpWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Ari Shapiro)))

every time

Timberlake was a faggot that thought he was the next Michael Jackson. He saw the success of the Trump campaign and decided to change his act to sell some records. It's all marketing.

What a good looking motherfucker

Liberals cannibalizing liberals. You have to love the irony.

>Timberlake, who once rocketed out of the teenybopper world to become a standard bearer of futuristic pop, now seems so out of step with his moment
This is the exact same thing they said about Taylor Swift. How many major stars need to be "out of step" until they realize that the beat has changed?

I love how these mental invalids just associate connotation to words that they can't handle because they've lived such sheltered lives. There's inherently nothing masculine about the word "woods" it's just upsetting to them because it invokes images of self sufficiency they can't handle. Do any of these upset you?
>Man of the beach
>Man of the sky
>Man of the city

(((Ari Shapiro)))

IT IS ALWAYS (((THEM))).
ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY AT THIS POINT.

He kind of is the next Michael Jackson, faggot

timberlake and swift will be the face of the nu-right

Fuck the kike author of the hit piece.
But it's true...no one cares about Timberlake in the 21st century.

reminder that your tax dollars helped fund that article

They're chained to the rhythm.

stop

youtube.com/watch?v=jcxXhFhV93s

>It's just not a good look for 2018.
t. Schlomo Shekelstein

its the word MAN that upsets them

lolno

get a campaign going to make him dress in drag with a fag.

Masculine? Looks like a cut scene from brokeback mountain.
Small ducked Faggot.

Future Islands did it better.
Timberlake is a fucking hack who has no business appropriating the trappings of a white male.

Justin Timberlake is a fedora wearing SJW faggot.

Fuck him.

how can anybody be scared of or threatened by justin timberlake of all people

Pavement apes don't like nature. Referencing the wilderness is hate speech.

What did you expect ? Ari Shapiro is a gay jew.
All tax money for state broadcasters should be abolished, they're a hotbed of leftist ideology everywhere in the Western World.

Who is going to be the first celebrity to stand up and say, "I don't give a damn" when confronted with these kinds of accusations or criticism? Really. Who will be the first. I know JT will likely release a boilerplate statement about his solidarity with every alphabet movement du jour, but I can't wait to see a celebrity give a press conference and tell us how they just don't care.

>He kind of is the next Michael Jackson, faggot
hahahahahahahahaha
no

Is he wearing two jackets?

Even the former NPR president said that NPR is full of crazy leftists. But to be fair he also said that it shouldn't be defunded.

Sorry but I just can not believe the words "masculine" and "Justin Timberlake" appear in the same sentence. Wasn't he in one of those feminine boy bands?

Looks like a vest under a jacket. I'm sure wherever he is, is cold.

So, it's not okay to be white, and make apolitcal art?

I hate this timeline

>"supplies video?"

Tay is really cute a fine example of a White person.

Yeah, but since then he's somebody that I used to make fun of and now I want to live vicariously through.

Ever since I cracked my skill open on a rock and died in 1997, this has more or less been a pretty good timeline.

underrated

The title track is kind of a charmer. It's hard to imagine how insanely buttblasted you'd have to be about whitey for this song to upset you.
hooktube.com/watch?v=baj6llvgpWA

THIS IS A VIRAL MARKETING THREAD.

PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO IT.