MegaANON was right again

You cunts need new jobs.

twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/961413214167760897

>Page and Strzok were not lovers. The "lovers" angle is a cover story to explain their 'small group' collaboration/communication. The "paramour" angle was needed after they realized the IG had their text messages. They needed to justify. Nothing more.

Mr and mrs smith didn’t work together tho till the last mission?

Q predicted this.

Yes. Yes he did.

Interesting. Not sure how this really gives them cover though. Did they assume that if anyone found out, they wouldn't keep checking into what they had done? It's not like they're married and can't be made to testify against each other.

Holy fuck. Q isn't a LARP!?

Yeah idk. I never saw the movie in reference here... it never made much sense to me.

Lol. No it’s a joke. He is.

Eh. It's human nature to get intimate with someone deeply involved in a critical function. PUA say to take dates to exciting events because the shared adrenaline creates a connection.

Weird. The sex angle did nothing to diminish my suspicion that most of these orgs are totally crooked. I guess I see their individual degeneracy as a symptom of their greater social group--but I suppose normies might see it differently.

Nope.

They were israeli mossad agents.

HOLY SHIT GUYS LISTEN TO THE LARPER DONT PAY ATTENTION TO OBAMA OR NETANYAHU BEING IMPLICATED IN MASSIVE SCANDALS.

From what I remember, the movie has literally nothing to do with this. It was Angelina Jolie and...Brad Pitt I think? They each worked for some spy agencies and then were told to kill eachother to cover up some government plot thing, but ended up somehow not killing eachother by dodging bullets and then turning against the agency.

Had nothing to do with covering anything up, other than both of them tried to hide their secret agent status from the other. So OP is retarded basically. Maybe they faked screwing each other as cover, maybe not, but it has NOTHING to do with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Also, the characters in that movie were good for something. These FBI agents aren't.

You do realize we are capable of paying attention to more than one thing at a time right?

kys phoneposting shill

Idk. I seriously never saw it. I just thought I’d point it out that she was right AGAIN

Predicted this.

This took me a couple reads to figure out.

Basically they made up the whole "lovers" things to explain why they are speaking so candidly and closely whennin reality it's because they're both conspiring together. They came together, likely with others, to conspire not because they're besties.

And maybe to discredit their “secret group”

This was my grandfathers sword (past away but got it in Germany in WWll) any ideas boys?

Indeed.
I'll remember this angle for the future. Deepstate btfo

>Rehashed truth from other people's threads is now MEGAANON
Literally worse than Q

Pic related

Look st the date you dumb nigger

Well, I can't be sure, but I could swear that the December text messages show who is texting who. Whatever batch it was, it was the first that shows the "inbox outbox" which is pretty clear demonstration that Page is the leaker. Also, Page's messages made it clear to me from day one that she is not actually into all of this, more like being dragged along and promoted continuously so she could be their "in" lady (and we all know what happened with the last "in"-lady.)