Was Vietnam War USA's biggest mistake and humiliation?

> 58,000 dead american soldiers
> $168 billion spent
> severly damaged economy
> high inflation in '70s
> first loss in a war
> mistrust of people in government and public officials
> high morale of American public after WWII crushed
> humiliation of the USA on a world stage

Other urls found in this thread:

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA as a whole was a big mistake

That's what happens when you flood the military with soyboys.

i had to mouse over your flag to figure out which shithole your from.

Your hole is a mistake.

> SAGE

Oh hell no.
We did lots of things to humiliate ourselves.
WW 1 and 2, losing the War of 1812, the Federal Reserve.
The biggest sin of Vietnam is that we were killing stupid commies who wanted to make our athletic shoes when there was a shit load of commies right here in the US of A who needed killing.

>

You should be thanking us for the internet
You will thank us when we create super-intelligent Ai

WW2 was the biggest mistake. If US had came out and side with Germany immediately it would have caused rest of Europe to go along. Every conflict regarding China, Korea, Russia, and the Middle East is avoided at that point due to their demons being killed in their cradles.

kek

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
OK

the only reason people think the US lost the Vietnam war is because the government doesn't admit their actual motivations in the war. The goal was to eradicate the rural populaces to drive Charlie into cities so that their cheap labor could be exploited. The destruction of Vietnam was the goal and the US succeeded.

((((Henry Kissinger))) was the architecht of the concept of "limited war", i.e. we don't take the fight to the enemy, instead we try and fight a global war of attrition.

One nuke on Hanoi, one nuke on eastern Laos, one nuke on eastern Cambodia = AMERICA WINS

only kikes disagree

I dont even think about Viet Nam. If we wanted it bad enough, we would own it by now. we decided it wasnt worth the price and got out.

i would not say was a mistake or a humiliation

as americans were retreating they already won. the soviet backed viet cong was losing ground and the viet cong ultimately lost.

the issue with vietnam war was more at home the beginning of the hippie era, sjws and flower child subculture . vietnam was a test of the limits of american warfare but america despite losing many battles they won the war.

Does no one remember that we had a 95% chance of winning and then our bleeding heart liberals saw a few photos and got so emotional that they voted in the pro-segregation democrats to force congress to stop funding the war? I get that the war was purely ideological, but it was supposed to be another south korea-esque success and liberals ruined it. That set the precedent for future faux-wars where we staged false flags so that our liberals would look like traitors for opposing, and focused on propaganda like afghan girls getting education There's a documentary out there that shows american and soviet propaganda about our roles in afghanistan 23 years apart and they say the exact same words.

WE

WWII was a much bigger mistake

The Cold War as a whole was a huge mistake that could have been prevented. We should have fought alongside Germany in WW2 or at least crushed the weakened USSR right afterwards but we had communist sympathizers in power at the time.

No, you are, go back to Media Matters

The war was stupid.

How the hell can you fight such a war if you aren't allowed to send land troops into north vietnam, cambodia, laos etc.?

What the hell do you nuke in Cambodia?

Rural lands and mountains?

no

this

the biggest mistake americans done is feeding the proxy war in middle east. this cold war turned iran and most of middle east from prospering western aspiring nations into shithole backwaters or medievalism. islamism was revived and a whole new culture dedicated to the destruction of the west was formed.

if america would have instead helped defend against soviet union right now russia would have been completely dismantled and no russian propaganda, no destabilization in the area, and most of north africa/middle east, and most of russia area would be a properous democratic region. no isis, no rapefugees, and each nation would be ethnically homogenous.

SAGE
More important shit

This winning was never the goal or plan.

this. You should also invade Canada and rescue us from the redmenace

What did we gain from WWII

german and jewish scientists and german technology

made america no 1 superpower

made america no 1 nation

until you gave all your technology and science to china cause you were too lazy to do things yourself. and chinese copied all your science until they figured it out now they are replacing you.

outsourcing your tech to china
and cold war in middle east
- these are americas biggest mistakes. these have made your country from a prosperous nation to a hated nation bombarded with brainwashing propaganda, terrorism and people wanting to ruin you at every corner

One Nuke in Tel Aviv would do the same thing and kill no one (important), user.

>58,000 Americans died
>2,500,000 North Vietnamese died
>US army isn't powerful

sure thing

I don’t care if we are a super power
It was the end of Anglo America

>America
>Calling any other country a shithole
Have fun living in a shithole where nearly 15% of your population are living in poverty.

Getting involved in WW1 and establishing the Federal Reserve were the USA's two biggest mistakes.

We should have let Germany win WW1 instead of getting involved.

And we should not have let the bankers take the reins of our financial system.

Fucking lol

You are so proud of your country that you use a meme flag

Im starting to think the constutition needed to ban nonwhites

>hides flag like a little bitch
Lmao what a fucking loser

>talking shit about another country
>hiding behind a meme flag
the absolute state of cucks

ahaha holy shit

Here's America for you.
>Kills innocent kids by burning entire villages alive
>Loose the war then come up with excuses upon excuses
>Lost billions of dollars
>Lost to a country with less than 1/100th the power.
It physically hurts me to realize people actually think Americans are the good guys. They are the most evil slimy pieces of shit.

>Reminder: Every fucking country these evil motherfuckers "liberated" is now a shithole and every single country that fought back is experiencing fastest GDP growths.
Conclusion: Never trust a American.

Destabilizing the Middle East was a bigger mistake

>Took out leaders who kept their countries under control
>Created numerous civil wars and led to the rise of more fundamental terrorism
>Started the refugee crisis in Europe
>Gave way for militarized police, mass surveillance and a massive spending deficit

Viet Nam was one small piece of a geo political strategy to halt the expansion of communism during the cold war. The US sent a message that it would not lay down and let communism gobble up countries without a fight. Domino theory. Communism has the highest death count of any political ideology, bar none.

Meme flag, if your homeland is not currently communist, your welcome

It's almost like it's not a coincidence... and that someone planned it that way from the start.

Afraid to show your flag, leaf? I'm not surprised, you faggot coward.

Taking out Saddam and Qadaffi were not the best choics,, for sure, unless war with Iran and destabilizing the EU were the ultimate goals.

The military did everything it was told to do. Our leaders had no strategy.

>Attacking the person and not the mentioned arguments
>A fucking slimy rat indeed.

It is. They want to turn the Middle East in Greater Israel and make Pan-Europa.

Just show him our flag already

What if destabilizing the middle east prevented the oil rich dictatorships from flexing their economic muscle on energy dependant western democracies ? Its a stretch, but we did have to become more energy independant, as a result.

Go eat rye bread ya faggot!
Murica rules

I'd say Iraq and Afghanistan is worse now

But we won.

Biggest mistake was the civil war.

>americans clapping

Nice
Fukin rural subsistence farmers
Where do they get the nerve

Call me whatever you want, at least I'm not a coward you faggot leaf.

Dont take the idea of spreading democracy too literally. Our precense in Afganistan is to prevent somebody else from occupying it. Taking out Iraq was always going to strengthen Iran. Dont focus on individual trees, try to see the forest.

"you're"

I'm sure they dangled that carrot in front of some good goys but that's beside the fact that Coudenhove's dream is their goal.

>picture of Vietnam officer doing execution of enemy spy breaking Geneva convention by participating as an uniformed combatant.

Legal execution. Get getting executed was a shit bag. Learn history you fucking leaf.

>I dont even think about Viet Nam. If we wanted it bad enough, we would own it by now.

We?

Do u seriously thibk the ones who wanted that war give a fuck about you?

All they gotra do is write a few shit hollywood blockbusters fearuring Vietnamese as evil and evety ficking Wahoo from Ohio yo texas will havevtheir guns out.

The ones who wanted the war did win, the Vietnamese are now in debt to the imf and they wont dare cross america again.

inaccurate. They had plenty of strategies. They were just told not to use them.

Its funny people still think of vietnam this way... Look what we did to the chinese when they tried to interfere...

wat de fuk is dis m8 here? Go da fook back to twatter.

>tfw people from all over the world know your flag
>tfw the mere sight of your nation's flag is enough to turn people into effeminate schizophrenic whiny soyboys
>tfw more people care about your flag and nation's politics than their own country's
>tfw everyone has an opinion on America no matter what irrelevant shithole they spawned out of

thanks, user

I buy into the greater Israel theory too, but if we drag our feet with respect to Iran, it becomes a nice bargaining chip against Israel. At some point the EU was going to become a worthy rival of the US and is now on the verge of breaking up.

No. WW1&2

Also this

It doesn't matter what you feel the fact is you are trying to make yourself feel better by attacking something off topic so you can claim you won. Isn't this something your left-wing friends do all the time? You've learned their tricks good on you mutt.

>never invade Cambodia
>never invade Laos
>never invade North Vietnam
Now that sure is winning a war boys...

Like it or not “we” did it, we own it, and it cannot be changed. Might as well make lemonaide out of the lemons.

The EU will break up since they are incompetent and evil but that's also beside the point that the goal is destroying the white race and creating a single brown nation. seriously if you don't believe me read anything by Coudenhove it's his favorite subject.
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

The only people applauding your grammatically wrong post, are other mutts. Think about that, 56%

Using monsanto's agent orange was the biggest mistake... we saw it's effects and now it's being using on us on a daily basis.

Our biggest mistake was taking over Papa Britain's job. We weren't ready and the loss of the Empire will one day be seen as on par with the Crisis of the Third Century.

We killed a ton of gooks, testted out new teck and left a county with problems from a war that ended fucking 50 years ago so ya seems worth

iraq is a worse scandal than vietnam, zero justification, trillions spent, destroyed the country, killed a million plus civilians, bad karma for decades

So was the case in the 19th century with Britain, The Romans, Persians and every single global power throughout history. If no one cared about a global power it would have been very pathetic don't you think so? The power which you gained by staying out of both WW and selling arms to both sides mind you.

>

dropped more bomb tonnage than all of wwii

bombing a jungle only helps defense industry

>It doesn't matter what you feel the fact is you are trying to make yourself feel better by attacking something off topic so you can claim you won. Isn't this something your left-wing friends do all the time? You've learned their tricks good on you mutt.

The Kalergi plan is not a guaranteed win, the future can be changed

They're all shitskins anyways. Put in your flag you coward, I'll bet you're a l**f of a T*rkroach at worst.

ahh the Viet Nam era. I was just eight years old when my uncle was killed there by an rpg to his chest. I was brought to his open casket funeral and all the pancake makeup on his face made him look fake. I screamed out "that's not him! that's not him! that's just a dummy with makeup on!". My grandmother, having now lost her second son, was ready to jump on my theory because, well, she was in denial of course. Anyway, they brought me out to the car to wait until they were done. I just sat in the dark looking at the lighted window where they were. Good times.

oh yeah, burn in hell lbj

> i had to mouse over your flag to figure out which shithole your from

That’s pretty much the amount of research America does before invading any country

Oh no it'll never succeed. None the less dangerous and the source of most problems in the world today.

Vietnam is the entire reason there are extreme liberals today. If people in the 60s didn't have to watch their sons and brothers die in what would become a pointless war, then they never would've been able to radicalized to the far left. They never would have developed extreme rebellious tendencies and absolute hatred of the government.

The Vietnam War was the single greatest gift to communists and the far left that ever happened.

TPTB dont think about the costs. The US will look like heroes when we save Europe again, this time from the brown hordes of invaders.

I disagree, the commies were already in the US and will use anything to sow division. If not Viet Nam, then civil rights, feminism or gay rights. They were going to do it anyway.

>implying that makes you look good

Way to show the world you are another braindead mutt who knows fuck all about geography.

It wasn't the war that damaged the economy.

This was the first young generation in the West infiltrated by communists.

don't conflate USA hating commies and the withdraw of US troops in Vietnam.

There was a strong communist movement in the US during the depression. The union movement in the US was communist backed, so the 60s and 70s were not the beginning of a communist 5th column in America.

>people believe everything they read on Sup Forums

Yeah so true

The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was both financially and intellectually backed partially by US citizens that were sympathetic to the idea of Marxism/Leninism.

I'm sure it was funded by Jews all over the world.

Primarily from the US and Germany though