Little Witch Academia

So we know that the dub is trash, but can we at least admit that Andrew was improved as a character because of it? Dude was pretty bland in the JP dub, so I appreciate his added attitude in his english voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0EiypCSa
privatter.net/i/2015420
pixiv.net/member.php?id=3718556
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's already been a couple of weeks since the show ended. Is this everything we learned post series?
>Chariot isn't a natural wonder woman, she's constantly magically enhancing herself and needs glasses
>Holbrooke knew who she was the entire time
>Croix was arrested by magic cops
>Chariot still goes by Ursula to the other staff and students
>Diana and Akko see each other as rivals
>Hannah and Barbara started paling around with the dweeb patrol before Diana was formally invited to their gatherings once a month
>Diana kinda overdid her first outing with the dweeb patrol by learning to make snacks that included everyone's favorites and providing the silverware and table.
>Now that Akkos learned to fly she now has to learn how to land.
>The backstories for Sucy,Amanda,Constanze and Jasminka are true to an extent
>Lotte originally could take spirits into herself to access the ability of said spirit,such as taking a sword spirit into herself would make her a swordsmen
>There's a book coming out later this year with short stories, interviews, artwork and backstories for all the mob characters.
>The video game will get a western release, it takes place within the Television continuity right before Croix appears.
>There is going to be an OVA in edition to the video game
>Shoehornfag was absolutely right about Andrew, the only thing stopping it from actually happening were the producer,writer and director realizing that Akko would have been defined by her desire for his dick rather than her own character and scrapped it last minute.
>They wanted to show more of sucy's kindness and some of the other character's backstories but ran out of time.
>Among the staff the most popular LWA characters are Diana,Chariot ,Akko, Croix and Sucy
>Hannah and Barbara's last names are Parker and England, both are british.

Is this all?

That seems about right, yes.

Did Tattun or anyone else say anything about the second card?

Diana won the closest the show had to a popularity poll, but it was just among the 200~ people that went to the episode 25 screening.

He said he showed it to Yoshi and Producer-tan.

There's a lot more, but is mostly irrelevant stuff.

I know Akko sees Diana as her rival, but isn't it one-sided? I actually wish you guys had asked "how does Diana feel about Akko" instead of a dumb Diakko shipping question.

>There is going to be an OVA in edition to the video game
Did they confirm this somewhere? I only know about the drama cd

From the previous thread since there isn't much else going on.

The beginning of a Lotte/Sucy comedy story by some user.

pastebin.com/0EiypCSa

>The backstories for Sucy,Amanda,Constanze and Jasminka are true to an extent
What backstories?

Also, based on how the storytelling was for the overall season plots, I don't think they could come up with a good overall plot, so they should stick to individual episode stories.

The Akko/Andrew romance is completely discarded, but he'll still get some focus in the future.

privatter.net/i/2015420

>"how does Diana feel about Akko"
They're rivals.

>I wish you guys asked a dumb Diakko question instead of a dumb Diakko question.

Terrible.

I'm asking about if Diana thinks of Akko as a friend or not.

In Akko's mind.

If so, they need to make him interact with some more witches that aren't Akko because as it seems now, he doesn't care about Magic, he cares about smashing that little nip puss, basically, the problem they were concerned about with Akko being defined by her love of Andrew just mirror force'd it's way onto Andrew being defined by his desire to lick the nip.

>Shoehornfag was absolutely right about Andrew, the only thing stopping it from actually happening was purity faggotry
ftfy

>if Diana thinks of Akko as a friend or not
Of course she does, as if that needs any asking.

>I'm asking about if Diana thinks of Akko as a friend or not.
bruh, just watch ep23

How about stop asking any Diakko questions. All of them are already answered.

oh, it's fine. quit yer doomsaying

Nah, there's some things where Diana really doesn't want to lose to Akko.

I think if put into a situation like the broom race Diana would definitely get competitive. It keeps their relationship fresh.

Can Akko and Sucy be "rivals" too?

>Another thread gets derailed by diakkofags

Over Lotte? Sure thing.

Definitely

imagine being roomed with two curry-sucking street-shitters

Exactly what a mick deserves though

>JP dub
The original audio isn't a dub.

Oh god, does that make Diana and Sucy rivals?

>those hands

>that neck

What exactly is Tattun's role in the show?
What is he credited for?

Barb's butt size being canon.

>ever thinking on watching the dub
>actually watching the dub
I bet you fucking stream.

Literally being our guy.

Friends with benefits

Some stupid fucker told me two weeks ago there wasn't going to be a dub.

Are Hannah and Barbara rivals?

The spanish dub is cute.

The silly thing with the rivalry is that:
a) Akko will never surpass or match Diana in most things
b) Akko and Diana are the strongest together and they basically recognize each other as the best thing ever
c) After all they've done with Diana there is nobody that would actually root for Akko in a competition. Then again, the only time they got this "rooting for Akko over Diana" feel from the audience right was in episode 13.

The rivalry is just friendship under a different name and extremely light-hearted, mostly existing in a natural dislike for losing from two proud girls that really admire each other either way. As a rivalry it made more sense in Terioverse and OVAverse, were it actually felt like Akko had the potential to be better than Diana and accomplish something she never could while in the TV series their respective strengths are highlighted and they exist in a situation in which together they can shine the brightest. It's a more complex and likeable relationship but a less satisfying rivalry.

Know what I mean?

>lick the nip
I would.

Just let it go already holy shit. How many threads do you have to whine about the same thing?

>I'm asking about if Diana thinks of Akko as a friend or not.
Diana Cavendish is a closet lesbian who wants to clean Atsuko Kagari's gutter real good.

you're a bully if that's all there is
please tell me you made a full

Can Barb reach Chariot's ass levels, though? Her butt had its own gravitational field.

I don't know if there's a full one or not.

S2 when? I don't want to stay in this post-LWA world.

I'm not whining. Do you think that post was particularly negative about anything?

Chariot's pretty flat at Barb's age so I say she can go further than Chariot.

I think Andrew, or an Andrew-like character, could have been done well if it was like the shoujo manga boy.

I don't remember his name, I just remember that he's kind of dumb like Akko so the two fit together perfectly.

>tfw you don't have someone like Amanda to please you when Diana's too tired to do anything

Post doesnt have be negative to be whiny.

Yuuto. He is Akko's childhood friend.

>childhood friend

Literally doomed from the start.

Wasn't he a wizard as well?

Yeah, he is from the wizard school.

>H+B have been hanging around before Diana got invited

Source? I know Barbara has a reason to hang out with Lotte but how does Hannah fit into all of this? She sounds like the type who would hang out with Avery first.

You think THIS is cold weather user? But its only -10!

That's obvious.

Maybe she didnt want at first but since Barbara would go she followed her anyway. Then maybe she found something in common with the other girls

>Leaf talking about cold

TV Akko is the only Akko without some "super amazing potential that might surpass Diana" gimmick. And OVA to a lesser degree.

RARE LOTTE DETECTED

successfully harvested

I want Mary to discover strange and novel things about other girls!

Alright, I'm a man of my word. Satan got trips, so I give source: pixiv.net/member.php?id=3718556

Why are Canadians so gay?

Whats the point of these threads now that the Q&A wont be happening any time soon?

Who is the GOAT and why is it milkpuppy

Shes autistic retard though.

She has a strange obsession with yaoi hands Diana, but otherwise pretty good lewds. I prefer boku overall though and/our guy/ bento.

Xenoestrogens in the maple trees turn the leafs gay.

OVA Akko would have surpassed Diana eventually since she doesn't need to give up the Rod.

DIANA!

this thread is super gay

This. Andrew already caused meltdowns simply by appearing. If there was any romance Trigger would have been bombed.

Friendly reminder that Diana is faster in a broom than Chariot and Croix. In episode 3 they said she broke the record during the training in the class.

>Implying
They fucked up by making Andrew too hostile to witches, they wanted him to fill two contradictory roles, so in the end had to drop one.

Ok?

What's with Pixiv and their retarded obsession with forcing you to log in?

Why did a literal nerd like Croix even enter a sports event like the broom race?

I bet you consider car racing a sport too.

I wonder what were the circumstances that led Chariot to become such a slut in her teenage years?

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

She was aiming to be a great witch in all fields. Of course that can also mean she's still socially autistic.

Meeting Croix.

I thought the interactions between Akko and Andrew were cute and fleshed out Akko's character well. I wouldn't have minded a romance. It's still fine as it is.

Same. I could go either way, but I could see them being cute together as Akko teaches him stuff about magic with Diana correcting her here and there

So, from trigger i had only watched KLK and LWA until this series finished.
But in the last 2 weeks i've been watching everything else this studio has done.

Now i get why people say they're the saviors of anime.

Luluco and Inferno Cop are fucking amazing.

The other stuff... not so much, but aside from kiznaiver those aren't even original so i don't really mind.

now i understand the hype for Inferno Cop 2 and Promare.

I don't think think they really added anything to her character and in the end Andrew's only purpose was to make Diana look better and make the war room scenes feel slightly less out of place.

>Now i get why people say they're the saviors of anime.
Did you fall for the meme?
Their original works are good to great but not as much to call them saviors of anime

>fall for the meme
>implying it isn't true

How long have yo been here?

Is Sucy x Lotte the most aesthetic otp in LWA?

Promare will actually save anime, and the hate for KlK and LWA is a meme.

>pink and orange

Yes.

What is the purpose of this character in a show like this?