South America

why this isnt european anymore, Sup Forums?
>Paraguay had a white eugenics enclave
>Argentina had millions of Spanish, Italians, Irish, Germans, Anglos, etc
>Chile had Germans and Dutch
>Brazil also had waves of migrants from Germany, East Europe, Italy, etc
wtf Sup Forums, shouldn't South America belong to European men and women? it kinda makes me mad that there are brownlets roaming all over this beautiful land.

Argentina is 95 percent white, mostly Italian too.

all of it should be ours desu.

Iberians tend to fuck things up.

No way. I visited Argentina and it's pretty much like the Brazilian southern states: majority white, but still a significant amount of mulattos/negroes.

>ours
Remind me again what part Estonia played in European empire-building?

>getting triggered by "our"
looks like we got an Ahmed who's gonna larp as a Brit, folks

I rightfully call you out for Negro-tier we-wuzzing and your immediate response is to accuse me of being a Paki? Pathetic. The global expansion of European civilisation was engineered by us, as well as the French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch. Your irrelevant, Russian vassal-state played no part. Now go to sleep.

I think that European civilization was engineered by us

name once instance in which i claimed Estonia had any part in empire building, Ahmed.

I am sorry we didnt wipe them all out. We... we like raping indigenous pussy too much I guess.

I assume you mean Italy? Along with the Greeks, they're the fathers of Western civilisation, no doubt. But they didn't really play that significant of a role in spreading it to the New World. Discounting notable examples like Vespucci, of course.

Monroe Doctrine

>It stated that further efforts by European nations to take control of any independent state in North or South America would be viewed as "the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition toward the United States."
so the US was already Jewd then. sad because N and S america are the home of white nationalism. the only places a mosaic of european peoples can thrive together and build something new together. we need to take back ALL the americas for the pan european homeland

No.

No, long before the Jew, just Madison being a cock because he could.

On the bright side, if the US kicks the DOTR off, we could conquer and ethnically cleanse N/SA in about a year or so.

Dude its like 76%, wtf.

Marxism, thats why.

The problem is that when we were in our best moment (1946-1955 i think) people countrys like paraguay, bolivia, ecuador, ect started to inmigrate here.

And to be honest its fucking disgusting when you see a bolivian in a job where an argentinian could be.

we already have 36% of poverty
ffs and there still people from other countrys working in the argentinian industry

Also sorry if my english is very bad, here in argentina we only speak spanish

and also we arent 95 percent white
just probably 45

Ahmed isn't a paki name, you dirty fucking arab.

South America is essentially Europe, except every country decided to be Greece.

or maybe 65 IDK to be honest
but for what i most see in the streets is that the is so much black inmigrant people

move to spain

exept we dont have debts whit germany
we have it whit USA

nah tanks
i love my countrty and I will make my best to make it better

ffs this stupid keyboard
I mean country*

Vacationed there last month complete shit hole

what province did you visit?

Argentina had an eugenics program and people from non european countries were (de facto) disencouraged from coming in until like the 60s

whats the problem my huehue friend?

This it's a typical town before being chilean.

Notice the lack of trees and a town square.

????? and???

one day your country will belong to the white race.

Here it's the same town after a couple of chilean indian ruling years.

This epeats in all the towns of the desert and the development reached after who got rid of the big british and american capitals it's even more brutal.

a ver, en realidad nuestro país se formo a base de inmigrantes europeos

en realidad me parece que tenemos mas familias europeas que de pases vecinos

SOON

Isn’t argentina wanting to steal Chilean land?

I dont think that the europeans will ever attack south america my estonian friend

but i hope that argentina can do something about the inmigrant problem that destroyed the european familys

Buenos Aires- Jose c paz San Miguel capital federal la boca to sum it up that entire region. Y'all refuse to pick up your dogs shit throw trash out properly not just over your shoulder and the police do nothing but smoke pot from what I witnessed

> implying chile wasn't super racist and Chilean Indians weren't seen as second class citizens who didn't rule the country at the time

The Argentine population is historically too large and the populations of those countries too small (and in fact many of them also disperse towards other countries in latin America that are closer and better than yours, like Colombia) for Argentina to magically go from 90% white in 1940 to 45% white now

It will always amaze me that Sup Forums is full of edgy teens and mentally retarded adults who think that Italians were all Scandinavian 2000 years ago and that modern Italians are mixed with Arabs and Italians living in Latin America are half-black.

It's like you niggers have never left you fucking basements ever to actually meet people and spend your time jerking off to photos of Hitler.

not realy

we already got their side of the patagonia many years ago

Oh so you guys stole it already? Damn want expecting that as a defense

I understand why you may think that, but no, we are super duper indian looking and we built the entire country by ourselves, no blacks or chinese doing it for us.

why would you ever go to buenos aires when you can go many other provinces like tierra del fuego?

>nazis setting up colonies in countries that not only are mostly non-white but actively hate white people

Brilliant

What does this pic entail? Mennonites?

where is this?

to be fair they i doubt they are nazis

we have menonites for example, increasingly mixed btw

on DOTR we will come to liberate them.

It was like today but a little bit lighter/whiter probably

I'm not too spergy about the race issue and am okay with brown people if they don't commit crime and if there's a decent standard of living. Seems like Chile fits that criteria, one of the highest economies and lowest crime in South America. Might one day vacation there.

Chile is white af, where the fuck does this notion that Chile isn't comes from?
They're so white I had to stand a few weird looks here and there cuz i'm mulatto, but nothing horrible. Black people from north america and the rest of the world even complain how alien they feel cuz the avarage chilean acts towards them like they're from another planet. Most of them have never seen a negro in their lifes.

Chile is so lowkey white that to this day it baffles me how they get away with how BADLY they treat their native american population. They're marginalized, mistreat and nobody gives a fuck. On top of that, they kick the native chileans to the rest of the south america countries like mine.

Bolivia, amish colony, technically mennonites.

fuck off latvia

No, we are not.

because people here are fucking retards

Yes we are.

>hey check out this statue

Yes and I can post frescoes and descriptions of dark haired Romans as well you aspie. The fact here is your entire "ROMANS WUZ WHITE BUT NOT NOW" autism is based entirely on the claim that because Arabs ruled Sicily for more than a century this somehow browned the entire fucking peninsula, while the multiple invasions of Normans, Ostrogoths, Lombards, Germans and other Northern Europeans had zero genetic impact.

Accept that you're a fucking idiot, then kill yourself.

They have no problems breeding like rabbits despite living in a shithole, surrounded by brown people everywhere and being no guns pacifists. And you Americans whine that you can't have even one kid because minorities somehow don't let you, and despite all the guns you have, you flee a neighborhood just because a few darkies move to it. Pathetic.

Whites love war.

I know you can't handle it because your women feminized your kind with Jews... but that's how it is.

Obama 2020

why do you think that colombia is better than us?
I acept that chile and brazil are better than us, but why colombia?

and I know about argentinian history
Im argentinian, and you aparently are just writing because you have fingers
you dont live here
I dont get why you so mad

aren't those indigenous people? they don't count

Different genetic studies give different conclusions. One study spammed by a self-hating brown Chilean claims that the Chilean genetic average is only 50% European. Other studies claim the average is higher.

Don't worry papa you're only incompetent, we inherited that too, just look at our administration.

peru is kinda white maybe

Kinda related thread

Majority mutt and indian ruled by whites, uwhite rules and directs everything.

Yes they are indigenous but that's the only people there is.

I've met many chileans, that is not true and you know it
stop larping
anyway it doesn't really matter, in Latin America white is different
> super indian looking
Pic related is your current president
why u lie like this? chile is a country of whites and mestizos mostly. nothing wrong and it works, so idk why u larping

>you americans

Using that memeflag either you're an american in disguise or retarded. The reality here is that the TFR of white Americans is 1.8 which is higher than nearly every Europoor country. Additionally communities such as the Amish and Mormons are also increasing at a rapid rate, so your autismal belief that a population of 200 million can be micromanaged to have 8 kids each as easily as a single fucking village can just shows you are literally fucking retard.

Now kill yourself.

The Falkland wars could not distinguish which was which until you see the flags

We mestizos actually like white people, you must be aware of indios though.

There is white chileans of course, but it's very far from the majoruty of the population, let along to call it even a partially white country, european people were never more than 20% of the population and it's way lower if you step out the big cities.

What is it with Whitebois and mongoloid women?

not realy

Just pick up a plane and go there and see it for yourself.
It's pretty fucking white, I'd reckon there are also the ameridians mestizos but overall, it's a white country all the way.

Punta arenas is a pretty amazing place if you like cold weather.

HAHA im not the only one that noticed this? Dog shit and garbage everywhere. Fuck Buenos Aires.

oh dont worry
at least our president roca did a lot of work on the south

wtf
Mexican professor Francisco Lizcano, of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, estimated that 52.7% of Chileans were white, 39.3% were mestizo, and 8% were Amerindian.[99]

The most recent study in the Candela Project establishes that the genetic composition of Chile is 52% of European origin, with 44% of the genome coming from Native Americans (Amerindians), and 4% coming from Africa, making Chile a primarily mestizo country with traces of African descent present in half of the population.[100] Another genetic study conducted by the University of Brasilia in several American countries shows a similar genetic composition for Chile, with a European contribution of 51.6%, an Amerindian (Native) contribution of 42.1%, and an African contribution of 6.3%.[101]

A public health booklet from the University of Chile states that 30% of the population is of Caucasian origin; "predominantly White" Mestizos are estimated to amount a total of 65%, while Native Americans (Amerindians) comprise the remaining 5%.[102]

Despite the genetic considerations, many Chileans, if asked, would self-identify as White. The 2011 Latinobarómetro survey asked respondents in Chile what race they considered themselves to belong to. Most answered "White" (59%), while 25% said "Mestizo" and 8% self-classified as "indigenous".[103] A 2002 national poll revealed that a majority of Chileans believed they possessed some (43.4%) or much (8.3%) "indigenous blood", while 40.3% responded that they had none

It actually is. There's 2 million bolivians living in Bs As alone right now when they were less than 10.000 in 1955. Paraguayans are also in the millions. And that is without taking in consideration the ones born here with argentinian citizenship. The population doubled from 20 millions in the 50-60s to 40 millions today and the boost is from neighbouring immigrants and mixed people. Bolivians have all 5+ kids while european descent people in cities have 1 or no kids at all

Plus something that is never taken in consideration, not even by the media is the millions of people that leave the country non stop from the 70s to this day (around 250-500.000 per year) while the reverse happens with immigration.

It says like 30%
and probably diaspora is 75% white

my huehue bother i realy want to visit brasil at some point
you guys have realy great beachs

>Iberians tend to fuck things up.
nigger brains on full throttle
>North - Rolling plains fertile soil
Just shotgun peasants and "criminals" across the land and tax them
>South - dense forest, hot, humid and dangerous the peasants cant handle neither the heat nor the forest
Bring in the big money and their niggers

That's the north, Auquenidos metamorfoseados like in Bolivia, as Merino said. Just come to the south after Temuco. Santiago has nice people too

I think there are more than 1 millon paraguayans

How is chile a predominately white mestizo country when it pretty much says the DNA composition is pretty much half and half

Here's why

thanks to your people not bringing white women with them I'm part subhuman

Colombia is usa's puppet, they do whatever gringo tell them to do, just look up their relationship.

Not really i take it more from reading the description of people from roman literature, where many were blonde or red-headed, and from genetic evidence found in whatever the inhabitants of the Italic peninsula where called
usually those genes are recessive.
i'm not saying that idk 1/3 the population didn't have black hair, and probably many people with darker skin tones, like in all white countries, I'm just saying that you talking shit saying that they were homogeneously like that

so?
that dosent mean that they are better than us its literally worst

>Ecuador
>Not US puppet

IM LAFFIN. All of South America is our puppet besides Venezuela.

I guess it is because we look more like white people than Amerindians.
Miguel Serrano said that there was a time when we had blonde Amerindians because Amerindian genes were compatible with Spaniard genes (which were actually Ghotic people, not Latins)

Aeneas is literally the founder of Rome

just avoid rio de janeiro and you'll be fine.
i'd never been to argentina but I'd like to visit buenos aires. I used to hate south america as a whole but as I grew older, started reading actual history, I picked up spanish and found a passion for this place and even a pride for my roots. All of this happened because I obsessed over the tip of south america and I had to see for myself the magallan strait.

How naive of me to think that snow and beauty was something that only existed on the north hemisphere.

I know that, but you have to think this from the point of view of the average american, besides you getting btfo by the uk might have something to do with this.