Pelosi: Whites Will Be Ethnically Cleansed

Pelosi express her 12 year old grandson's desire to be non-White this morning.

She also expressed that becoming mixed into brown-nothingness if the future of the United States.

This should be used to our advantage while it's hot. The RCP comment section has 108 comments. It would be interested if people understood the implications of her statements, which are:

1) Being white is undesirable
2) White replacement/genocide is desirable
3) White people are evil
4) White people should be ashamed of being White
5) Whites will be dispossessed of their land and ethnically cleansed

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM&t=1s
youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
youtube.com/watch?v=6ougc2ea9ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gtf0JFrvFfg
youtube.com/watch?v=H-ksg_ZVn8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Pelosi lives long enough to watch her entire blood line expire before she eats the bullet.

no way she really said that... im POC, what the fuck is wrong with you white people... have some fucking pride in yourselfs

It's just the pieces of shit who believe things like that. Plus (((others))).

>have some fucking pride in yourselfs
Literally not allowed.
"White Pride" is a one way ticket to demonization.

>yay, Mexico 2.0
>yay, Chink overlords

Op forgot link-
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html

nigger how the fuck am i going to get patreon bux by saying i like being white?

literally impossible, and i need my patreon bux

Here's the link:

And these imbeciles wonder why they are losing/have already lost control.
If you do not ensure your genetic succession, you lose in the long term. This is an inevitability.
Pelosi, and others of her ilk, either do not have children, mix themselves and thus lower their progeny's potential going forward, or do not otherwise inoculate their children from their own bullshit.
Almost every member of this cabal fall under these categories.
Since sane people don't drink this kool-aid and thus do not condemn their groups in the long-run, Pelosi and her 'friends' are doomed to lose, their only legacy being the cause for a war between whites and muslims for the future of the planet.
What a bunch of retards.

Leftists are deranged.

>white people
MY FELLOW WHITES

>every single person should have the same eye and hair colour in the name of diversity

> Thomas Ludwig John D'Alesandro Jr. (August 1, 1903 – August 23, 1987) was an American politician who was a U.S. Representative from Maryland's 3rd congressional district (1939–47) and subsequently the mayor of Baltimore, Maryland (1947–59). He was the father of former House Speaker and current House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

> D'Alesandro strongly supported the Bergson Group, a "political action committee set up to that challenged the Roosevelt Administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust, and later lobbied against British control of Palestine" despite his equally strong support for Roosevelt's other policies.[2]

The Democratic Party believes brown people will make them unstoppable sometime in the future. That's all their pandering is about. If children of illegal Central American immigrants suddenly started voting 80% Republicans, they'd be wanting mass deportations ASAP.

Americans of European heritage should start moving back to Europe and reclaim our ancestral homelands. Once this is secured we can go back out and start colonizing then. America is going the way of the shitter, and I unironically see Mexico with a better future than America, as all their Mestizos leave for America.

Fucking hell. These people have no shame.

Best part of the video is the face of the Hispanic woman standing behind her

Can you even call them """""humans""""" at this point? Are we sure they're not some alien parasites or some shit

I love myself and my skin color i don't want to be dark brown,Black or white, its what i was born with and im proud of it.

>So beautiful. So beautiful.

Oh man, this cunt is freaking crazy.

I cnnt believe the lack of pride in this women

Nothing to see here...
Just move along...

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM&t=1s

My brother said a great torturous death is a closed pen with high walls and a sandbelt treadmill for a floor

democrats are better at creating nazis than we are

Trump harangued a white guy on The Apprentice for using the term "white trash," then fired him.

there really is going to be a race war started by these people isn't there

The race war started awhile ago my man.

They are a species of hominid which uses crypsis to prey on humans using Peckhamian mimicry.

Don't you see that's the point?
Why is Israel helping right-leaning groups in Hungary?
They want Jews to aliyah. It also serves the purpose of destruction of cultures to be replaced with mutt races that only know desire, vice, and appetite, to which the Jews are happy to oblige.

whites are pussies.

they'd rather go extinct than fight for their very existence.

Yeah. And you lost.

Do you think about yourself First as American or white?

Cool, then I guess they should both be black-bagged in the middle of the night and dumped in Africa so they can live their dream as trans-nigger. The rest of us don't want brown eyes and brown skin and we get to have a say in the matter.

she actually
fucking
said it

unreal.

Had to look it up, pretty based youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM

I seriously can't imagine what her saying appealing to anyone besides the fringe radical left.

we were gonna let the nazis do their thing until the japs dragged us into the war

seach the olympics, the hindenberg, nazi ally marches through NYC, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
>youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM

youtube.com/watch?v=6ougc2ea9ZU
>youtube.com/watch?v=6ougc2ea9ZU

Apparently he makes some outrageous amount. Something like $60,000 a month. That's just off Patreon.

You have a good brother

call her a racist you fucking idiots.

I have no respect for you filthy goblins anymore.
you do nothing all day but babble like children, complain complain and never strike.
all you have to do is call her racist but you won't, you want to larp and pretend you're better than you are an come up with some "evidence backed strategy" that everyone can agree on.

you're all sheep, and you deserve what happens to you.

burn in hell you lazy cunts.

So... just out of curiosity. Does she get a secret service detail or any kind of special security arrangement? Just out of curiosity mind you.

Pelosi actually is white though, at least if you consider Italians white. European at least. That's the sad thing.

Pelosi is insane. Her family is clearly even more insane.

It's definitely not finished yet. Whites in the US are only starting to gel as a monolithic ethnic bloc like the various minorities. The next hard economic downturn will be where the centralized control of federal and local governments start to slip and things get bloody.

T R I P L E D O W N

She's virtue-signalling to her Jewish masters. This was a fundraising event, not a filibuster. By the way: Jews make up about 60% of DNC donations. And they hate and want to kill all white people.

Bix nood

What a moronic picture full of lies. You make it yourself, Moishe?

How the hell did you "imply" that from her statement? Right-wingers are quickly becoming radical snowflakes. Keep it up. It'll help the left get rid of Trump.

Is everyone in the family so stupid that they don't realize you can get brown skin by being in the sun for a while.

>The japs dragged us into war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking delusional Zogmerican.

Oh, she said it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gtf0JFrvFfg

You see I don't really trust Italians, like Jews they have the tendency to stab you in the back whilst claiming to be White. Honestly would trust a Chechen over a Wop anyday if you really want to define white, despite being Muslim they have more Blonds and Gingers about.

There's no subtlety about it now boys and girls.

>racist
No cunt. Racism is good.

Bump

Pelosi cannot die soon enough or painfully enough. I look forward to the day I can watch her execution video on Liveleaks.

The woman has clearly lost it, she is beyond mentally unstable at this point.

They love the illegals so much at this point, they want to actually become the Illegals.

This may very be the first time in World History, where the government officials and their family members of a developed nation, actually want to assimilate into the likeness of the folks who are invading their nation. Her family wants to become like the invader, instead of asking the invader to become more like us, everything is upside-down in their world.

she is not wrong this is what happens when whites accept that it is ok to have less then 8 percent of your immigrants be from europe...usa is a country of opportunity but not for white people but for shitskins on gibs. your country is controlled by israel more then fucking israel hahaha

This is fucking sickening.

You have to go back shit skin.

who gives a shit

Pelosi needs to be in a fucking nursing home.
I'm sick of senile old people running this country.

>that ticking and whoosing noising

America is so fucked no matter what.

I absolutely ashamed of my brown eyes. They betray my white skin and out me as a mix. Fuck her grandson.
I do appreciate her honesty. At least they aren't really hiding white genocide anymore. We, Sup Forums, just need to move this video around.

The problem is America is a nation of immigrants and there is no American ethnicity. The whole concept of being American is based on civic nationalism whether you like it or not.

>I'm POC
We know

Good, let them say this publicly. Let them shout it out and get all emotional about it. This only helps us. Nobody in this country wants these things. This is why the Democratic Party is going to be irrelevant for many, many years. They so desperately pretend that it’s the opposite party who is a laughing stock yet here we are.

I would unironically consider mass extermination if minorities to prevent these things and you better believe that mine is not a minority position

Any white that votes democrat is voting for their own genocide

Coward. America is my homeland.

> muh economic downturn
Never going to happen. Jews control the world market. The US economy is their kingdom. White have every luxury and are more comfortable than ever. They will never fight. Look at your race now. You know you're being replaced, but you have done nothing to stop it. Electing Trump did not save you.

Look at the definition of White Pride vs Black Pride in Wikipedia.
Wiki confirmed left wing commies. Idk who runs it but wtf.

This. But not at the cost of European identities in our nation.

What do you think we are doing here i dont know when Sup Forums become so popular with POC or w/e the fuck you call yourselves.

Actually I welcome this but forget letter dropping and "Coffee". You want to be British you have to like Tea and shit.

>he's irish, english..... italian, a mix

el goblino...

truly a tragic state.

America-hating scum.

>have some fucking pride in yourselfs
As soon as we do that you call us racist you hypocritical faggot

Slave owners wanted various forms of Negros and other turds to be citizens and have rights. No one is buying your likes Moshe

Creepy shit

I already do like tea and hate coffee

white people would rather die than be racist

Word.

America was founded by white nationalists. Nonwhites are not Americans.

hey dumbass croat sub human..america is not a nation of immigrants for non whites it is a nation built on 90 percent plus whites and ever since 1965 the immigraiton act has shunned european and white immigration in favor of 3rd worlders...get your shit together you croatian debil

>what the fuck is wrong with you white people
she's not white. she's a jewess masquerading as white. this is famously known as jew shapeshifting. they are jews when being a jew suits their purpose; white when being white suits their purpose. pic related is only a drop in the water.

> hey you know how white identity in america helped end wars with neighboring whites?
Well being white is just a construct and doesnt matter, enjoy these niggers with no history, relation or bond to your beliefs.

>Round one is the whole battle
>Not so much

America wasn't a welfare state when it had very lax immigration laws. As soon as welfare sprang up, immigration was tightened. Now we have the worst case scenario where we are a very generous welfare state with a very generous immigration policy

Relevant song
youtube.com/watch?v=H-ksg_ZVn8s

Not going to give up my guns to go to that oppressive shit hole fuck you.

The FREE, HARD-WORKING, BADASS Europeans conquered America and turned it into the modern world conquering Rome (thanks Jesuits and Jews) and we ain't going anywhere. Bring zillion beaners we could wipe them out in a month.

"Ice Tea" doesn't count. But if you mean the real deal you are doing well lad. That is the first step to being British.

Pelosi is an old senile cunt. She needs to be put in a retirement home.

but he is a cypto kike

Ghastly patronising cunt.

I hope Pelosi is skinned alive by cartel savages. Yid Schumer also.