Feminism only exists because men can't behave themselves

Feminism only exists because men can't behave themselves.

You brought it on yourselves by acting like pigs.

If you don't like it, maybe try opening your wallet and paying us so we can live with some degree of relative safety in this dangerous patriarchal society.

If you don't want to pay us, then FUCK YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2uIYbEYjg
youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw
nypost.com/2017/12/16/dominatrix-turned-cop-claims-she-rebuffed-sex-advances-from-lawyer/
judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/
girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits or gtfo you stupid bitch

Why are women so stupid?

spurdo thread?
spurdo thread

PAY!!!

>money makes women stop being crazy

that's a lie you'll just ask for more

If men weren't able to fuck women, they'd stack them 10ft high at the dump.

feminism, much like unions are no longer necessary. proper law makes a proper society.

not inaccurate

>If you don't like it, maybe try opening your wallet and paying us so we can live with some degree of relative safety in this dangerous patriarchal society.

Oh so you do need us

Feminism only exists because men aren’t going 1900’s mode on you. If men wanted to, they could take away all of women’s rights by tomorrow. Maybe we’ll take a play out of the Muslims handbook and not even let you leave the house.

You'll get nothing and LIKE IT

Ok. Keep us posted.

Nah, ill just get the sex robot

Cuntposters best posters

this thread :D

mhm

THIS.

I can't tell whether or not this is satire.

>tfw no mutt american gf
honestly I don't think I'd be able to afford to feed you

tits + timestamp or its bait

I'll pay. $15 for a blow job, $40 for Around-The-World

Actually feminism only exists because a man invented it so that his ugly sister could exercise some small bit of power.

well just subjugate you as war brides and have you churning butter in hyperborean wheat fields in no time

I am a feminist, but ragging on men for just being men is so hypocritical, fuck off with that us vs them mentallity

POO

Ew, literally kys

feminism only exists in countries where women have freedom

really makes you think

Well this retarded troll kinda has a point. We've got lazy and soft, allowed these cunts to do as they please.

Fuck off roastie, you're married to the government.
Cry to them if you want someone to listen to your fee fees about feeling unsafe around all the niggers you vote to import.

...la creatura

Men brought it on themselves by acting like women, not like pigs. If they acted like pigs, feminism would never have happened.

oink oink lemme see them tiddies

good luck when your 50 and realized what a stupid lonely cunt you are..you can complain to your cats

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2uIYbEYjg

This is right. Feminism only exists because men allowed it to exist. If I could travel back in time I'd stop this cancer from growing.

One can regard a planet as having emerged from barbarism so long as one sex seeks to tyrannize over the other.

Woman are now the tyrants, and it wont last. Pull the slingshot farther until it releases.

good luck when your 50 and you remember that you responded to this weak bait
OP is at 1 post and will stay at 1 post

already 50..joke's on you

It's more a cultural thing I think. In Japan, most women don't even know what feminism is.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

FUCK GOOKS

>Feminism only exists because men can't behave themselves

This is true.
If more suffragettes had been getting the backhanded slaps they needed at home, they never would've thought that taking their inane rambling to the streets was a good idea and fiscal responsibility would still be practiced by governments instead of debt-spending
But no, men behaved like pansies instead of men

Never underestimate the Samurai.

>ragging on men for just being men is so hypocritical

So you'd be OK with a 70+ year old attorney gets you fired from your job of being a police officer (after you've already passed police officer training) because you turned down his sexual advances? After all, he's "just being a man", stop being so hypocritical!

nypost.com/2017/12/16/dominatrix-turned-cop-claims-she-rebuffed-sex-advances-from-lawyer/

The problem isn't necessarily that men make advances towards women, it's that they use their positions of power to do it in an immensely creepy and unfair way.

new age feminism only exists because the vast majority of women are greedy cunts who just want more.

If they didn't have pussies their'd be a bounty on them. amiright?

You’re going to be in a burka in ten years and only allowed to leave the house with your husband or male relative.

Also, when you menstruate, you’ll be kept in the barn.

There 3.5 BILLION women on this planet including really hot ones that serve their man for a roof over their head, heat, food and basic clothing. Now what are you saying, fiver? I didn't hear you.

We already pay you to live, whore.

judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/

That’s called prostitution you whore of an OP

There is no money to pay you in communism.

on the contrary, women live in one of the most secure societies ever created by men. The reason women misbehave is because there is not an actual danger of invasion from other countries, and crime is pretty low; therefore, women are too well protected for their own benefit. To have women being conservatives, they need to be expose to danger, so they need protection of men; therefore, they fall in line and they will follow the lead of men for their own benefit, and this allows to raise children properly in a "protective" environment: with enough danger to make them cautious, but not enough so they can be cowards.

>Feminism only exists because men can't behave themselves
...and here is the root of your rot. Can women behave themselves? If feminism is justifiable as a reactionary stance, then is masculism justifiable as a reactionary stance to radical feminism?
Or do you simply discard the concept of equality completely? In which case, you are advocating for superiority - and the potential for the abuse you supposedly claim to rail against.

>pay us
For? For what? What payment is needed? If payment is for exchange, then what are we exchanging? Apparently, nothing, according to your post. If payment is for nothing, and it is voluntary, then it is a donation. So you are asking for a hand-out? If it is for nothing and involuntary, that is theft.

So, you're either wanting welfare, or you are a thief, or you wish to sell something to me that is unstated. Since you are not stating what is for sale, do I imply you are trying to prostitute yourself? And how is being a prostitute - pandering to the supposedly worst of men - helping your position again?

>this is why you fail
You fail because the "brand" of feminism you subscribe to is illogical; it has at its base, a serpent eating its own tail.

How about you show a little gratitude or ill throw you to the niggers :)

>ill throw you to the niggers
sure, sure, it's all fun, black cock poundings and welfare pregnancies as far as the eye can see.

Until Tyrone beats her within an inch of her life.

No they couldn't you retard

>Feminism only exists

to boost the US economy.
More slaves for the Oligarchs.
Otherwise women would have stay in the kitchen.

Robots can bring a revolution and solve a lot of western issues.

feminism
demographic
mercenaries/public employees

Hmmmmm...... the future looks interesting.

Accept my payment mummy.

what is the context of the photo

Create something so you dont have to beg for respect. Otherwise just own the fact that you are just a set of slimy holes for guys to empty our balls in and stfu.

>If you don't want to pay us, then FUCK YOU!
Oh, no. Foul language. Men eternally checkmated.

>2 post by this ID

sage

add me on kik;) saco113

tits or gtfo
>in all fields

Poor LARP you mgtow faggot.

Its true that men still make more money than women. However, the point of making money is to spend money. Women still actually spend more money than men for various reasons. So, women are actually ahead of us. girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/

bad argument, they say they make less money before spending

You’re a naive bitch. If 2/3rds of Congress decided to, they could repeal the 19th admit that gave women the right to vote. 80% of Congress is male. Once the 19th is gone, women aren’t allowed to run for office. So yes, men could easily take away women’s rights, and we wouldn’t even need a coup.

Fpbp

The people paying for that difference between spending and earnings are usually men. (Source: Myth of Male Power.).

It exists because Jews want to incite hate for men.

Don't lie on your background if you want to be a cop, roastie

>mugghhh oprressive male society~~!
>gibbb freedom to work!!!!
Jews give stupid women the "freedom" to work any job, not realizing that this then causes
them to not only have the choice of choosing a job, but deprives them the freedom that they
are now forced to work. Don't you just love your "freedom"?
>sdndsnjd errr durrr mfmfmsdfk fffppppsshhh~~~!! urrrr!

Also, even with the gap between earnings and spending, women still control 60% of all wealth. So, it must not be impacting their finances that much.

Begone fugly thot

Feminism exists because of Marxist brainwashing.

Meanwhile Muslim and Asian men treat their women 10x worse but still don’t have to deal with feminism.

Face it cunt, Western feminism exists because Western men allowed it to exist and indeed promoted it at many points.

Don’t worry we don’t expect any gratitude.

Underated

Anecdotal evidence is not proof that you are oppressed. I worked at a bookstore for 5-years and ran the place for several months after the previous manager left. My boss was sure I would be hired because I did such a great job, but corporate wanted a woman, specifically a female college graduate. So I ended up training some cutie for a job I was more than qualified to do. All because she had a piece of paper that says she knows something, and I did not.

I guess that means I should take a big shit on women.

Another retarded attention whoring slut thread.
Sage

Shit bait. Get saged, whore.

Bump

If that retarded bitch had been home cooking for her husband instead of working as a degenerate whore, none of that would've happened.
Now finish your cleaning.

Tell me about Sup Forums! Why does he reply to post wall roastie bait threads!

(OP)
>Large hands
>High test jawline
>Adam apples

Another deluded Tranny from /LGBT/. How does it feel to know that you will never be a real woman?

No, feminism existed because you wanted "equality," now you have it and you don't like that we treat you as equals, now you want the same benefits with no work. It would have been better for you to stay at home, you would have been happier. Thankfully, some places in the world are free of your kind... And we could do things like divorce with three sentences and have four wives.