WAKE THE FUCK UP Sup Forums

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE AUTISTS FROM THE MEME WAR???

WHAT HAPPENED TO Sup Forums???

DOES NOBODY NOT CARE ANYMORE?!?!?!?!

IF THIS BOARD WAS ANYTHING LIKE IT WAS JUST 1-2 YEARS AGO WE WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS SHIT, CREATING MEME CAMPAIGNS AND HASHTAG CAMPAIGNS AND SPREADING THIS SHIT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

INSTEAD WE ARE ALLOWING THE MEDIA TO BURY THIS SHIT WITH THEIR BULLSHIT DOMESTIC ABUSE FIRING CRAP AND RUSSIAN HACKING

WAKE THE FUCK UP

OBAMA

FUCKING

KNEW

AND

HE

LIED

ABOUT

IT

SMOKING

FUCKING

GUN

EVIDENCE

Normies have a hold of this retard they dont need edgy memes. I memed fusion gps for two years. Youre welcome bitch

You know, we know. We've known.
'strategic patience'

They can't shut it down if they don't know the goyim know.

While others give their life and entire being to this fight. We can at least post and share and meme. NEVER SURRENDER!

It's all so tiresome.

Bump this shit nigga

I care. The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind fine.

Trump will drag this out because it's politically expedient for him. As we get closer to the midterms expect the truth to come out.

Threads are getting slid hard while Jordan peterson and spacex spam is basically pinned.

wtf
the Anti shit was organized by Antifa, they paid for a full page NYT ad.
No one spread that shit on the right, they laughed at it.

it was the russians doing all the memeing retard

because for years now people have been barking at the government.
Nothing has happened, no hangings, no jailings, nothing.

why bark more?
most people are just stocking up on ammunition, this is pathetic, we all knew and we all know.

everyone always knew.

>it was the russians doing all the memeing retard
this. and now U.S. Cyber is shutting them down at the backbone.

you were nothing more than a pawn in an antiamerican psyop.

whats the legal process? i dont see how military court system wont be involved?

Proof or shill

>Implying Wikileaks has less credibility than the CIA, which began its campaign of Hell by injecting little kids with LSD until they "had" to be lobotomized and turned into rape dolls
Spotted the slaves

bump.

Why do I hear nothing about Jeff sessions doing something about all this?

Well, it all certainly stopped over on the Q board/fullllchan . The "Q" that's posting tonight is going off on Big Pharma & how there are cures for everything, but people are getting murdered to cover it all up......Prior to that, he posted pictures sayng it was a live OP & implied someone was either just killed or arrested. Even gave a 2 minute warning. WTF. Those threads are FILLED with the "Carrots cure cancer" people & boomers thanking the Lord Jesus Christ for brave Q. etc etc.
I have an open mind about a lot of things. I can believe in some out there ideas, but holy shit Q usually doesn't rant & rave. VERY disappointing

People lost interest because you happeningfags blew everything out of proportion. Everybody got bored and annoyed. So now when actual significant shit comes out it just gets ignored with the rest of the overblown habbenings.

bump and grind

This. I remember back when the Snowden leaks came out and everybody had all this righteous indignation. We planned all these protests and rallies, but nothing changed. We keep flailing impotently and accomplishing nothing.

Q posters ruined everything

talking out of your ass, this released less than 24 hours ago, I promise shit will come of this sad boy.

And if I'm not mistaken, that plot under construction in those pictures isn't under construction in new satellite images.

bruh we're still here. We're here forever.

Wait when the public finds out that that GCHQ knew that Iran had dirt on O and was given hush money

Mods banning people, mass botting campaigns (we even have entrenched leftist quote/joke tunnels straight out of redshit)

But the core still lurks. They can be reached.

Im not saying it wont. OP is asking OMG POL WHY DONT YOU PAY ATTENTION ANYMORE. And Im answering why people lost interest in digging into this sort of thing compared to a year or two ago

A well-spoken black man, gentlemen. This is all it takes to get elected president.

Top kek

>Russians used arbitrary english humor to appeall to a small number of weebs, not even old enough to vote, on a japanese imageboard so that Trump could become a meme, which would obviously lead to trump securing swing states.

i gotta hand it to them, those ruskies are playing 4d chess

All the asian and defeatist threads worked.

oh my god who cares leaf

then why do I have a folder full of HRC memes that I made every single day while doing my master's?

2018 election has them all on leashes to avoid losing seats. 2019 they will go hard. I fully expect tanks to roll into Chicago and 4k footage of nigger hovels getting bulldozed by 2024.

Can't you feel it? A shift in the air? Pieces are moving. They're just not visible.

we all already know this you dumb fuck
how retarded do you think everyone is?
we know. we get it. we dont have time to be beaten over the head with shit like this when we have bills to pay and shit to build. the meme war is over. get your life in order.

I don't want to become a Jew to fight the Jews. I don't want to slaughter them, either. So I really don't know what to say or do anymore. I thought the world wound wake up and realize the truth but most people outside of Sup Forums are blind. The situation makes me sick. Not sure what I've become, or what I'm becoming.

#Obama Knew!

When a newfag doesnt realize theirs more to pol than this website, I implore you to search and find more servers, some of which are dedicated to creating them and nothing more. There is more than meets the eye, faggot.

wow

I'm tired of it all user.

Thank you, LeafAnon. It's all these fucking slide threads lately. I loaded up one thread with a bunch of red pill posts and checked the catalog but it didn't seem to be bumping it at all.

There's fuckery afoot here, M8.

They're trying to use bots to co opt and shut down the "alt right" as the classic stereotypes.

I recognize the style from GodLike Productions. These people did not just come to Sup Forums. There is an active attempt to paint us as followers of Q...the media was reporting on this very early on. It is definitely a setup. The support is mostly fake.

i care but im happing'd out. every reveal changes nothing irl

too many retards like you OP shrieking over everything

me too budee me too.

They're flooding certain threads with AIs lately too, it seems. The AI will post multiple times about being sleepy, going to bed, logging off, that sort of thing.

Very spoopy shit.

Oh. Hi, alphabet niggers!

I miss that man.

You're on the right track but it's more than QAnon. CIA niggers realized that spreading bait to make us feel demoralized wouldn't work, so they started QAnon, WHAnon, FBIAnon, MegAnon, etc. etc. threads in order to entice our autism and send the best of our diggers down pointless rabbit holes. That's why it's quiet. All the good diggers got sucked into all the larps. The last good dig we had was the Clinton emails during the election.

The only way we can get back on track is to free the autists off the larp threads, but I don't know how.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ACTION BEING TAKEN AGAINST THESE SCUMBAGS ALREADY? WHAT MORE DO WE NEED, THEY'RE GUILTY AS FUCK!!!!!!!!

7 more years of chaos, boys... this is what we chose

So, did anyone buy that Huma nude yet, or..

Hang in there, Anons, hang in there. Take a break from the front line meme wars. Get some fresh air. Read a book. Go for a stroll. Listen to good music. Come back refreshed.

Thank God that eliminates Holder.

I think so too now. I was over there for a while now & I liked Q stuff. But the past week or 2 has been so crazy & tonight I questioned one thing Q said, I just replied to someone saying, Hmmm, thats weird. Doesn't seem like what Q usually posts. And I was banned. I've never been banned before and I've said 1000 times worse things multiple times there everyday.
The ban notice said "Trust Q"

I can still read it, and everyone who sounds doubtful in anyway gets banned now. But you can go on & on about carrots curing cancer & for people to stop gving your kid cancer treatments and so much more fuckery That place is ruined beyond repair SAD

please tell me you arent serious

The economy is up. We all have jobs now.

I am.

>The AI will post multiple times about being sleepy, going to bed, logging off, that sort of thing.

I thought that was just a meme where people LARP as shills and ironically encourage them to sleep as a distraction?

post the ban

Don't be naive.

I'll be ready for the mid term meme wars.

do you realise that is a meme from the election right jesus fucking christ why do i even come here anymore i should just follow all the other anons and abandon this ship.

We fucking told you stupid burgers again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again that this would be a nothingburger even if it uncovered massive corruption, because your whole system is so fucked, but since you morons have flooded this place with retards since the election we just got shouted down

>Muh Trump will imprison them
>gtfo shill
>shareblue detected
>IDS HABBEBING
>etc...

Your whole nation is full of embarrassing retards with 0 pattern recognition, this shit happens all the fucking time but every time a new one pops up it's END OF THE WORLD DEMS BTFO.

Fuck you.

THIS!! Not that long ago I would tell you to fuck off you dick eating faggot! But taking a step back & seeing the weird shit & how people are acting so different now. I bet you are 100% correct. It's working beautifully. For them.

GEOTUS said you would grow tired of winning. Go to bed. Wake up refreshed.

The only way to post on the Q board and stay sane is to make up the craziest shit imaginable and try to pass it off as real. They think Will Ferrel eats babies now. They seriously believed that.

>Ret your prans be dark and impenatrabre as night, and when you move, farr rike thunderbort.

No bitch we've been compromised for years and every new boost in tech like that gets thrown full force here. Hell sometime we ARE the stress test for these kinds of operations. Before we REALLY started making a ruckus.

The meme war never ended. I am tired. We need the house and senate in 2018. Fox ratings are up so I assume normies are getting pilled. The ride never ends, OP.

why dont you give some site names, faggot. or are you just talking out of your ass?

Believe what you like.
Most people do.
I'm getting sleepy now, too.
You should go to bed.
Aren't you sloopy?

Why does Shareblue always overplay their hand? "Happening'd out" is clearly the new "I'm sleepy."

Anytime you see a post that talks about too many happenings and no change, you know you're looking at a lying shill banned from reddit.

For example:

Your employers are going to hang and you are going to jail.

>We fucking told you stupid burgers again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
to stop flooding this pale with new fags but you didn't fucking listen to that either. You retards have killed this place with your rampant newfaggotry

chill dawg. the snowball is rolling. enjoy the show.

Because he's a pussy

Meme Master here, what do you want me to meme?

MSM silence on this is deafening

Look at this retarded shit, fucking stupid hamburgers.

yay i got used as the main example!

Spotted the demoralization shills

Piss off. Your guy in charge is gay for Obama. Australians have a waaay better accent than you people as well.

they sound exactly the same you ass blasted burger tard.

If you can expose the Q larp, you will rally autists to attack Schiff and co. The careers of these people are in danger with elections coming up. They could all be swept away like Jeb in the primaries. And the DoJ members who crafted the wiretap plot could be exposed as well. But garbage is being flooded to muddy the waters.

Get this man the backup he needs or watch the white man fall forever.

We need frog Twitter right now.

I just read your post history and it turns out you post like a moron and believe in the Q nonsense, imagine my shock. Also we have a female in charge, not a guy.

>American educational system

They will get the rope when the time comes. They are told exactly what doesn't need to get out and will be found guilty for treason.