Alright Sup Forums, let's talk about tattoos. Does anyone have any good, redpilled, right-wing tattoos?

Alright Sup Forums, let's talk about tattoos. Does anyone have any good, redpilled, right-wing tattoos?

> No degenerate shit

> No Neo-Nazi redneck shit. I'm not from kentucky

> No colored tattoos. Confederate flags are trashy

I was thinking of something along the lines of a Marcus Aurelius bust, or a Churchill quote. Thoughts? Hit me with your best ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AOFmCp3avYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My dad has one tattoo on a drunken stupor.
Alway said we were native Americans.
>Gets drunk and gets a wolf howling at the moon on his shoulder at the age of 40.
Its not completely finished and he has to go back to get it finished. In between visits he finds out he has no native blood and that our ancestors actually kill a lot of Indians.

He still went and got it finished.

All tattoos are degenerate, they’re also going out of style real quick thanks to every chick and their mother that are getting anchors, birds, or dream catchers. You’ll thank yourself later if you don’t get one.

>All tattoos are degenerate
This. No exceptions.

No you're wrong actually. I would know

Based Teddy

Even those examples you gave come off as trashy because it's attention-seeking.
>gee i hope someone will ask about the cool quote i had tattooed on myself

And why would you know
T. Someone with a bunch of a buds that all went out to a beach college town to become tattoo artists and are seeing their work decline rapidly

I'm going to get the black panther tat on my shoulder based as f

I have one on my left upper arm, shoulder almost. It's really unique though. It's my school's logo.

>red pilled right wing tattoos
>no degenerate shit

all tattoos are degenerate you dumb fuck.

You do realize that Roosevelt was a Proto-Commie, don't you?

I'm against tattooing quotes. That's for women and faggots.

blood type and religion are the only non degenerate tattoos

Just get an actual unique nonbranded tattoo with significant meaning. I.e. prayers or good quotes, symbols with a real meaning etc

If you get some lame colored doodle or something from a t.v. show or movie you should actually kys

No and i don't have actually have a tattoo

Completely degenerate. Only allowable tatoos are for those in armed forces. Tattooed males are no better than the average roastie

>Redpilled
>Churchill

LMAO

Degenerate = trashy

Tattooing a swastika or lightning bolts on your face is trashy and therefore degenerate. Not all tattoos are like that though.

He was progressive. But he was also a militant nationalist. it's hard to call someone a commie before the World Wars and the Cold war even happened.

Lots of situations these days where not having a tattoo is more "different" and "edgy" than having one because so many people have one. I tend to think of those with tattoos as less intelligent regardless of any other factor, because who the fuck doesn't change their mind about things given enough time. Do you really want something plastered to your body for the rest of your life and expect to be 100% okay with it decade after decade after decade? A small smidgen of forethought is a good thing.

Blood group tattoo. I don't have one but I am thinking about it.

Anyone have good up close pictures of them?

Religious tattoos are quite frankly idiotic.

no like literally your religion, so that when you die they know the proper way to bury you

>tattoos

Neck yourself, degenerate. Any scarring of the flesh is degenerate.

Also gay.

That isn't a blood group tattoo. They didn't have designs or any faggotry like that. Just block gothic letters I think.

Get a tattoo of former vice president Dan Quayle.

I feel like a Join or Die or maybe a Don't Tread on Me tattoo would be cool.

this t-b-H
its just for fags trying to be unique, by ruining their bodies
Just wear nice clothes or something...geeze..

>confederate flags
>trashy

What 3 story mansion did you fall out of OP?

I've got a half sleeve and full chest tattoo. Now wish I don't. Don't ever get tattoos, anons.

None. You don't know what the hell you want, why ink?

>Churchill
You're on Sup Forums, what happens when you decide you don't like him in a year?

>super gay
FTFY dude if we’re talking real world no tattoos really look good to the average person I hope you realize that, step into the business world for a nanosecond and aside from the like a retail place where you’re working at a low level or like the one off tech startup where they’re trying to pretend like they’re hip you’re always going to get looked down on for having a tat, and for good reason, because the honest to god truth is that 99.99999% of the time they look fucking stupid. Idk why nobody really drills that into peoples heads; they say you’re gonna regret it, jobs don’t like it, it’s degenerate, blah blah blah, but that only convinces young dumb full of cum teenagers to get them because muh rebellion. People need to just be honest, they look fucking stupid. They’re gawdy, they’re tacky, they’re way overdone, and the older you get the worse they look.

No way, hold old were you when you got them and how old are you now?

Around 20-22, now 29

This would be mine if I was stupid enough to get one.

>Churchill

8/10 troll

Lol for real. If he stays on Sup Forums he's going to realize despite it being a complicated situation that Churchill was on "the bad side" that turned the world into the current shitfest.
youtu.be/AOFmCp3avYQ

Darkening any part of your complexion automatically makes you >1% shitskin

therefore tattoos are degenerate

Marking your skin is degenerate nigger behaviour, so no, no such thing as a GOOD or red pilled tattoo.

since when does a tattoo require actual meaning

religious and political tattoos are almost always garbage literally

its art its only degenerate if you get it somewhere you cannot cover it it has no bearing on your person you actual fucking idiots

dont tattoo above the collar or below the wrist

got a swazi back in 09
fully thought they were degenerate
here i am on pol with swazi
full circle
they don't mean anything
but they affect how you interact with others
i dated several sjws who didn't bat an eye when i took my shirt off
that tells me something right there
i wouldn't have had that personal truth if not for the tattoo
sjws are roasties that believe in nothing