Took the 23andme DNA test

Took the 23andme DNA test...
I guess I know where my anger outbursts come from

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, those assholes list EVERYONE who's white as part Negro. They're just fucking with you.

Sorry. No niggers aloud on Sup Forums.

>Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren't lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it's a one or a zero."
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

This. Also they now have your DNA faggot.

I got the same exact breakdown. My identical twin took his 23andme (we both bought it at the same time not knowing about it, lol). and he got 100% European with no nog ancestry. So it's just the kikes who run the company purposely putting that in to "screw with racists" like they said they do.

Wrong, not mine

No, I got 100% European. .2% ashkenazi jew though.

test both your parents I bet one is .2% and the other is .2% as well. it's not a real result.

A kike owns the company and anyone who trusts a kike is a fool.

thats probably just white noise. Eastern Europeans share some Stuff in common with jews.

I can't believe people pay to have their genetic material harvested.

in fact a jew probably scratched his hair and got some dandruff in your sample.

Doubt it. I got 0.4% and one of my grandparents is half jew

>"I only know of two times somebody wanted to be tested for being another ethnicity because they didn't like that ethnicity. Both times, [they were] white people not wanting to believe they had black ancestors." The first of these made an offhand remark that, "'I'm hoping it will show people I'm not black.' And not as a joke. He was serious." The second customer was even less subtle: "He caught himself from saying the N-bomb. He said, 'I want to know if any of my family are ni- black.'"

I hope they burn in fucking hell, nigger lovers.

reminder that there's a 50/50 chance finland doesnt exist

Lel get gassed nigger

Why does it matter though? I'm not going to take it with me when I die

Is this even legit? I always keep hearing about this but do we have definitive proof?

He's right. Stop being your 0.1% and quite down.

quiet

This is why you retards are fucked. If you just waited 10 years or so, there would be self DNA test kits for you without CIA nigger tampering and data collection. Get fucked, faggots.

The best part of this is no one denies evolution. They'e just claiming blacks are less evolved than others and doing that would probably fuel that notion.

Not mine, 100% european which I did not even expect.