Raildex

Less than 3 months until Shiageluck saves Raildex.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vow_2017/status/882524624151429120
youtube.com/watch?v=YO3aDRSZCwM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitches and Whores

Purple

Do you wish for a new season?

Shiage thread!!
I like it

>it's just an image dump
Jeez, let me ask something then. Which science side characters do you want to see playable in Virtual-On?

I want to cum inside Saiai so bad.

The sisters. I was quite surprised they didn't show up in the crossover.

This is the 3rd ranked level 5?

When the entire series soul purpose is shoving him down your throat like pig feed like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ or seomthing there's obviously people who will believe it especially when he's created to be a self insert. I no joke believe he's one of the worst main characters I've ever seen in an anime series so unless he's done something in the LN that would make me puke a literal fucking rainbow out of my mouth because of how much he's changed I highly doubt I'll ever grow to like him.

Almost every esper has a scientist who can beat them. They are the ones who created them after all. They can be outdone by powerless people at any time.

Is that Uiharus host with her flower seal?

Who is this

Does Touma really use a gun in the crossover?

I haven't kept up with Raildex lore at all, did we ever find out who the final Level 5 was?

It's (You)

Kukimoto Hibiki

>inb4 ghost-chan is the true 6th Level 5 she just forgot about it after going ghost

>Second coming of Jesus Christ

I would not be surprised if this actually ends up being implied. If it hasn't been obvious enough already.

Oh yeah! Jesus killed a dragon in a story that was omitted from the Bible... so there is that.

I mean, technically via robot. The image is because he scared some guy so bad that he actually looked to Accel for help.

Demon Lord soon?

Yea I've already said that theory before a long time ago but slightly different. Nobody here agrees with it in any way, shape or form.

Did someone just say Jesus?

Well, let's try to figure out who the 12 disciples are... and which one is Judas.

Misaki a pile of shit

later not only for the science side
twitter.com/vow_2017/status/882524624151429120

playable is like
youtube.com/watch?v=YO3aDRSZCwM&feature=youtu.be

It's more like Touma is the dragon rather than the saint that killed one. The guy has a monster zoo. I'd accept it if it came out of his severed hand, but the fact that they come out of his shoulder makes it seem like they live in his body.

What is this from again?

A doujin where Mugino rapes Hamazura.

I really don't even care. If Kamijou was replaced with almost anybody from this series and they were given his power and started the series over it would almost always be a better series from a reviewers standpoint and most people know this in their hearts. Kamijou has no personality or charisma and will not give you as the audience any reason to root for him other than him being a self insert that gets his way every time with girls far out of his league reaching for his cock like it's a basket of candy on Halloween just because he's (you) and everybody just accepts that. There's a reason people either love or hate this series.

Thread
>but but he punches girls

Nice gimmick. I'm guessing you'd all love to do that in real life right? No need, just self insert yourself inside this idiot.

Imagine if Frenda had Imagine Breaker in one of her legs or feet.

The world wouldn't be the same.

Also, the Imagine Breaker not being given to a worthier fighter like Tsuchimikado is a travesty in nature.

Shame on you, can't even reply properly.

It would be one hell of a pain in the ass to try and block attacks with your feet.

It's from the new Hamazura spin-off.

Shame on you, don't just fucking lie like that.

Only retarded girls are meant to be punched irl. pic related

Someone who uses a fighting style made up of rule-breaking moves is not the kind of person to receive imagine breaker.

Not only that but maybe Frenda would being a little bit of personality to the table and not bitch about having to do literally everything because maybe she's actually motivated and interesting which is why we like anime characters in the first place. Maybe she wouldn't need to rely on saving or beating up members of the opposing sex for shock value 24/7 or forcing widely agreed apon morals down our throats to distract us from the fact that she has no fucking personality and that she could just hang out with Saten or something for a chapter or two and still keep everybody entertained but maybe I'm just crazy.

It's genuinely nice seeing Stiyl have a good time.

Yeah, those characters are essentially on a book by book basis and Touma is basically Superman who emerges to save the day on an as needed basis.

Hate to bring Sup Forums shit here, but there was even an episode where Superman dreams about his ideal life... which is as a normal person living a daily grind.

It kind of reminded me of something...

The death of Misaka sure gave a demon lord push, glad it wasn't a direct death but through the robot because I suspect Touma would've lost the tiny bit left of his brain if he saw her body collapsing in front of him

She has tits, but not blonde

I'm going to be pissed if this series in any way implies that Touma is even remotely related to Jesus. Jesus wasn't a selfish peice of shit like Touma. I will drop this series so hard if Kamachi tries to bullshit that. I won't even read what happens what happens to my favorite characters.

Imagine Breaker was a Saint's hand, which have body similar to Jesus

Toolate for that, IB is basically Jesus hand

Not making Mikoto the star of the main series was a mistake.

Thats not really implying that Touma himself is Jesus or has anything to do with Jesus directly. Thats saying Touma's power once belonged to a guy that was likely similar to Jesus in body structure.

Be honest Mobileposter, have you ever been abused by man?

>tfw feminism was mistake

She can't protect Index. Though she would try.

She became the star of her own series. So what is the problem?

Posting some rare Etzali stuff, maybe Stiyl-kun can translate it if he's still around.

See Now if it turns out IB is/was Jesus power directly, yeah, fuck this series, I'm out

>Jesus
>not selfish
>Believe me if you don't want to burn in hell

Reminder that Jesus cursed a tree because it didn't had fruit

>have Jesus powers
>get mad at fig for not bearing fruit off-season
Jesus H. Christ!

>dies to save everyone

>(((Jesus)))
>a Jew
>creates a religion around worshipping him as a way to God
>not selfish
top kek

the movie was good!

If only you were a little boy then Awaki would have made a beeline for you.

>Dies in an attempt to save everyone
>including the ungrateful and ones who don't believe

>I kill dogs with my own bare hands.
>I actually am aware that I have a harem.
>A god couldn’t even resist my hand.
>Fought insect kaijus with no ability or whatsoever with only my feminine hand.
>Have better imouto.
>I’ve killed a fucking dog that kills gods.
>Youtuber.
>Stole the achievements of a dog.
>Led the girls perfectly without making any internal conflict in a heat wave, while other communities were struggling.
Tch.
>Had an encounter with Accelkek as hostile while I was about to make my dankest video on YouTube, and survived.
How will Cuckine ever recover?
>My childhood friend is still alive and likes me.
>Casually entered the walled city, which Etzali probably won’t be even able to enter anymore again.
>Beaten a dog to its death.

K A M I S A T O
A
K
E
R
U

I liked it, especially OVER at the end.

Excellent thread goyims, keep it up.

Mikoto a best!

>Estelle
>not Esther

If Accelerator actually wanted you dead, you would be, Kamisato. Vectors are faster than your hand, and it's a coin toss as to whether your hand would even work on Accelerator to begin with

Where's your tripcode?

Estelle is cuter and less blatant.

Because in her story she is dealing with nothing while Kamijou the boy wonder is fighting everybody that actually matters. I mean I wouldn't mind if he had his own spinoff for people who enjoy the self insert thing but I just don't care user.

In my opinion Mikoto would be a much better main. Maybe she'd have to rely on her friends a little bit more or come up with some cool tricky plans to beat the stronger enemies and maybe there'd be moments of tears and happiness along the way as she makes friends with new people who aren't interested in her for the soul purpose of reproduction or making the fans of the series dicks harder than a rock which would translate into the side characters having personalities of their own.

I don't even know that much about Gunha but I can already say 100% that he'd be a much better main than Kamijou because Kamijou is just that bad. The idea of this world is great and all but Kamijou shouldn't be representing it and I think a lot of people stick around in spite of him just because the Raildex world itself is just cool all by itself.

I'm pretty sure WR would work on Accelerator, considering what happened on their last fight with Kakine. There's still conflict in his mind relating on his guilt.

It's so bad that I bet you could put a collection of pictures of everybody in the Raildex series on a wall and throw a dart and I'd bet money the character that dart lands on would make a much better main character for this series.

Wanna know why? It's because anybody with a personality is better than nothing. Kamijou is empty and simply a tool to used to progress the story with and he's purposely given the bare minimum amount of personality possible to appeal to the largest number of people that a character possibly can while you fill in the void with your own desires and aspersions and that somehow actually works for some people but it's honestly just lazy writing.

I said it's a coin flip, didn't I? Kamisato would still have to say the phrase and align the shadow which takes a few seconds. Which would be more than enough time for Accelerator to kill or otherwise incapacitate him. WR working or not, he'd still have to be quick enough to get Accelerator.

>bare hands
Nope, probably with a flashlight or baton based on Yuiitsu's examination.

They could have at least made him funny but I guess even that was a little bit too much effort.

I'm guessing Kamachi realized most people aren't funny and thus a bunch of people wouldn't be able to properly self insert themselves. Good eye Kamachi.

Accelerator would probably be too cautious and not charge in immediately towards Kamisato, for he'll be wondering why he has made enemy against Touma and made him scared shitless despite looking so normal and that gives time for Kamisato exile him.
On the other hand if Accelerator charges in because they know each others abilities and tries to take him out immediately, Kamisato would probably just exile the choker with a swipe of a hand.

Not that Kamachi actually writes anything anymore.

How do you think Kamisato would do against Kuroko?

I'm going to guess not very good considering his power wouldn't even work on her.

Also I'm not trying to be rude by offending Kamijou or anything as I was just sharing my opinion but think about this. If anything I said about him made you feel anything more than slightly irritated that's literally proof that you self insert as him and were taking the things that I said personally. You won't admit it but inside you'll understand.

I swear, Beetle may be the only character with LESS personality than Touma.

It might have been better if Beetle was more like Kakine than he would want to admit, except a lot more subtle about it.

I always imagined that Kakine would be like a less aggressive more rational version of Accel with a bunch of mental problems. He seems interesting enough.

Fuck it I'm doing it.

I'm probably forgetting if she has some conflict in her mind but I'll be assuming that she doesn't and she only lusts for her Onii-sama. So WR probably won't affect her as an individual, and with out WR Kamisato is just someone normal with pessimistic outlook on himself.

Chazzer!!