BREAKING: RUSSIA CONFIRMED HACKED ELECTION

Russia didn't hack the elec...oh.

Bye bye Drumpfy enjoy your prison cell.

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7vzv86/russians_successfully_hacked_into_us_voter/

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
google.com/amp/www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/malicious-intent-homeland-security-alleged-georgia-probing/66iZYiOt1U8sJtkkY8Yy1L/amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's why you need voter registration and paper ballots with a signature.

Oh no, they hacked the popular vote that literally doesn't matter because we have an electoral college.

this shit is clearly a distraction from the FBI/Obama stuff today

this is not even news, shit was reported on months ago

Audit the systems nationwide then. Lets see what votes were legit or not Tie every single vote to a real person.

That Mueller investigation is gonna be juicy as fuck. Remember Trump allied himself with a man who said the worst event of the 20th century was the death of the Soviet Union.

>NBC news makes fake news about getting the voter roles.
> that means the election was hacked!!! Shit Lost! Scream at the sky.
1) Old news.
2) Probably russian credit card scammers.

Russia or DHS?

Or perhaps all our presidents suck ass and the people of this country need to refocus the weaponized autism because it's being backchanneled through the internet tubes and right back at us.

this
none of the votes were changed in this hack

"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials. "

Sage

sage

Yeah sure, there's no problem with foreign intelligence services getting into our voting systems. Certainly there's not a trove of information they can use to undermine democracy in the west.

Well I guess when President Trump asked for every state's voting data he did it because he wanted to incriminate himself!
Go castrate yourself you miserable retard.

Did I hear someone say voter ID laws?

I would die laughing if Trump pushed voter ID laws through congress citing the left's concern over election rigging as the primary reason.

Like the booths r connected to wifi kek

>says top US official

>posts this thread with an nbcnews.com link
gets saged into oblivion
>posts the thread again with a plebbit link and a screenshot of nbcnews.com
I wonder what will happen

NOPE

Wasn't Russians

Was these guys and 3 million "new voters"

Undermine democracy how?

And Hillary still lost even with russian hackers helping?

fpbp

the same report stating that DHS ip's showed up in the voter systems. FUCK YOURSELF, NO PROOF OF NOTHING.

they are going full nuclear holy shet, buy ammo and water and Alpha Male Vitality (TM)

Dang...guess its time for paper ballots and voter id then, to stop those pesky russian hackers.

Right, shitlibs?

I call apon President Trump to use the full capabilities of the federal government to seize control of the 2016 voting info from the state of California.
If so much as one illegal aliens be found voting for Hillary clinton. Then the justice department files charges against her for aiding and abetting known fugitives of the law. Election fraud. And so forth.
>rico crimes
And all of her staff.
All felonies.

The popular vote is a joke, so it really doesn't matter if they hack it. Bar far the best security measure our founding fathers implemented. 10/10 job framers.

They've been hacking or elections since 1960 and have never successfully changed a single outcome.

Go fuck yourself, Shareblue faggot.

so its still "we think", "we are sure", "could of been", "most likely".
has there been any proof yet other the opinions?

THey want to take away counties and states counting their own votes. Thats what this is all about.

WTF you on, what are foreigners gonna do with the vote outcome...

shill this was reported like a month after the election and the hackers where not able to change votes or get private info now kys

Go suck your wife’s boyfriends dick you cuck faggot

hmmm gee whiz I wonder why this is suddenly discovered now of all times

February 02, 2018
House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo: FISA Abuse at FBI and DOJ
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
February 06, 2018
Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo: Christopher Steele Referral for Violation 18 U.S.C. 1001
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
February 07, 2018
Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
FBI Text Messages and E-mails
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
(Soon)
Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz Report

they cant change our votes you fucking morons the machine are not connected to the internet geez use your brains.

Mexico did that a long time ago.

yes they are moron

Going to the Secretary of State website and clicking searching on voting results is now considered hacking.

Can't we fucking meme this so normies and leftists finally agree to voter id and or paper ballots. This seems like such a perfect move.

>Russia hacked the election to make Trump win
Then why did Hillary win the popular vote?

But Democrats laughed when Trump said the election could be hacked.

Sage

Gotta implement those Soros voting machines nationwide.

No, the data is recorded locally and transferred by the county by publishing the results to a website.

t. deputy Secretary of State for a state that I’m not going to tell you the name of fuck got communists kike shills I’m on a VPN fuck yourselves

Only New York City and LA have secure voting booths

>oh no better audit the votes of every district

Probably impossible because they destroy them after so long. Unfortunate, because the dems would definitely be cutting off their nose to spite their face if it became known that they aid widespread voter fraud

hillary hacked the voting machines though and no one in the media except alex jones even mentioned it. proven

>RUSSIANS HACKED US
>right in the fucking article
>"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."
clickbait should be illegal
sage

this

well if the dems hadnt cheated so badly we would have won without russian help so who cares if they saved america

Russians, AKA Hillary and Co. Hacked the election through their Russians Contacts/Obama!

NO this story just came out today (2/7/18.) We didn't know the Russians officially hacked the election until today. This is proof Trump is guilty.

u gay
sage

>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.
hackers try to get list of ppl registered to vote
fail
MUH RUSSIA HACK THE ELECTION
shit, man, you're grasping for straws. Pelosi is your hero bc she talks shit 6hs straight...
Now this.
You need to start mentally preparing for what's coming.

In Luzerne County Pennsylvania the voting machines were hacked in Hillary's favor.

Russians had always attempted to hack our elections before Trump got in the WH...

How exactly would Russia have altered the outcome of the election, especially after the DHS said Russia could have never changed the outcome?

This.

NBC News eternally BTFO by Hebrew image board.

I am so sick of this our voting systems cannot be hacked.

I have these same records in my closet somewhere

They didn't "hack" anything, they got into ONE system and nothing was changed, stolen, circumvented except ACCESS to a system. NOTHING about the election was changed, but keep trying failure shills lol. She lost, get over it.

>NO evidence anything was changed
>Calling any hack Russian
>China conducted the largest hack in govt. history during Obama's admin.

SAGE

>Only New York City and LA have secure voting booths
No, only places like Kansas where citizenship is required, are we secure from the voter fraud that is easily committed by illegal aliens. Illegal aliens are the only ones who can truly unlawfully effect an election. Anyone care to contradict me?

Absolutely penetrated

Yup. The kikes rig everything and politics is a psyOP to protect the Jesuit/Jew world order.

let it go it was never her turn
quit living in the past

That’s a rather bold claim. Also, why would BLM lose the election?

Sounds hot

Sage and report off topic and shill threads.

>voter registration ROLLS
oh no, they know how many voters are in a state

>Jeanette Manfra

> Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications

she definitely knows something

>this shit is clearly a distraction from the FBI/Obama stuff
What FBI/Obama stuff?

This

>We swear they did it!
>Proof?
>Oh you can't handle it, it's top secret.

>Most easily abused system
>Best system
Queue Australian gay-marriage rights vote.

But hey, at least you voted. Our government runs rampant and does whatever it wants, like a few days ago making the anthem gender-fucking-neutral.

The problem is that the white house and congress have done ZERO to protect us the future elections.

We can no longer take chances with our election process. From now on, all voters should have voter ID's and we must ensure that every vote is connected to a real person, that votes only once.
The future of the nation depends on it.

>that image
Can I get a quick rundown?

turn this into a "no electronic voting" campaign and watch how fast they change their story

Fake news.

Go read G2 space

This is what they call in the news business "burying the lead"

>"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

>b-but this can't happen
>our savior said so

So, how dumb is he right now, or better yet, how dumb are you?

I tried to vote for Hillary but a Russian penetrated me and forced me to change my vote to Drumpf.

This DHS?

google.com/amp/www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/malicious-intent-homeland-security-alleged-georgia-probing/66iZYiOt1U8sJtkkY8Yy1L/amp.html

>Registration rolls

ffs shariablue has no idea how words work. Looking at names and shit is not changing a fucking vote. they essentially doxxed a few counties and know who is r or d.

Time magazine already reported that Russians hacked the registration rolls and changed them. They're just keeping the information a secret for security reasons.

Lol what. Man you are gonna be hit with a truck someday.

Biggest world news story of the century about corruption in the us gov, direct proof implicated obama, hillary and a lot of the dems in treason.

Jesus man, i know this and im not even in your country watch the news for once

W, w, w, wuuuut!? Data racist yo! Trump, aka, Hitler, literally tried to do this by appointing a commitee to investigate voter fraud nationwide, and almost every single state refused to report their data.

Democrats lost 2016 because clinton out right ignored states that weren't big cities.

Sage bait sage sage sage sage

> jesuits and rabbis
keked, m8

Yawn

I have an idea! Lets use paper ballots only and require voter ID!

>libshits: REEEEEEE! RACIST! REEEEEE!

How specifically did hacking the voter registration rolls in several states rig the election for Trump?

>it was hacked!
>so like what part? ballot boxes, electronic boting machine, tallying, transport? what got hacked?
>ur huerrr errr MUH RUSSIA HACKED duuuhh errrr DRUMPF BTFO

Why would they share what part of the system was penetrated? That's classified and highly sensitive information. All we know for sure is that they successfully hacked the election for Trump.

Sure is sleepy in here. Let's all go to bed.

Would be cool if possible, but don't they destroy ballots before the President is inaugurated?

>sources say