Thoughts on Roosh?

Thoughts on Roosh?

I think he's making some really good content but Sup Forums ignores him while making 1000 Lauren Southern threads

youtube.com/watch?v=2cIxxKuMAZw

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AnnikaSkywalker?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like him or Venti.

non-White Muslim that wants to treat women like shit.
Very different to men that don't want to be treated like shit.
Very, very different.

FUCK

YOU

PSEUDO

INTELLECTUAL

GARBAGE

FUCKING

ARGUING

SHIT

ID ONT CARE!!!!!!
SSTOP

STOP

ADVERTISING THIS SHIT ON Sup Forums!

SAGE THIS SHIT

fpbp

Aging loser who is on the path to dying alone

He has written and made videos about exactly this

go jerk to an e-slut thread moron. this guy has helped more men change their lives than you can imagine.

>taking advice from a guy who literally still lives in his mom's basement

Isn't he the guy that called for less anonymity on this site? Fucking fag

Roosh has solid content, and moreover most of his content is derived from his experience, rather than the theorycrafting of pseudointellectuals. Learn what you can from him.

The great problem of people like this is that everyone is looking for a simple solution to complex problems. Roosh makes no assertion that he has the final solution to the world. There is no single authority on the supreme knowledge of societal nirvana. Instead, what we have is a chaotic mix of people who act in consistent manners and obtain consistent results, bad or good. It's up to us to interpret that information and incorporate it unto ourselves as individuals.

this is a e-slut thread moron

Opened my eyes towards the attitudes of women great content, but it will make you a man whore. And we need to eliminate all whores.

Because the autistic virgins on this board don't jack off about Roosh. They dream of Lauren Southern wearing a Nazi uniform and pegging them with fat nigger dildos.

men are supposed to be whores though

“Boobs Venti” - Roosh V

When?

I don’t like the game stuff, but I like his few videos about western civilization.

This, absolutely this

We desire to be with lots of women yes we want harems, but Christians need to rise above those desires. This life is short just a single grain of sand in a sand glass.

Fuck off with your Iranian shitskin shill. May he die without offspring.

why so many roosh threads today?
gtfo with e-celeb faggotry
>in all fields

this

Shit skin that jokes about whites women being raped. Are you fucking retarded, user?

His actually an Armenian Christian. But he is a con-man.

>This life is short just a single grain of sand in a sand glass.

exactly.
then why would you choose to be a cuck and not openly seeking to bed a lot of bitches?

MGTOW is garbage. Lauren will save the white race.

Hell and Heaven are good motivators

Thank you for this eceleb thread.

We all appreciate it.

he doesn't say anything new. Hes yet another fag that made a living off reading Sup Forums and copypasting shit.
Hes literally your average ethnic fag that hung out at clubs hoping to get seedy pussy. Then declares himself a lothario.

Western civilization rose(partially) off the concept of one man - one women.
The agreement of western civ is more or less sexual communism when you think about it, but it provides great power and stability for your society.
Sexual oppression is a must for civilization.

Pussy beggar.

Beta male opportunist. Those aren't honest opinions, it's some new trying to make a buck. Not worth the time

No women will want to be traditional if men become nothing but Roosh clones.

The man is degeneracy incarnate.

Labia minora is large or small from birth and doesn't change, regardless of sexual activity

How tall is he?

Bout tree fiddy

t.roastie

It's him and his followers who make all those fucking Lauren Southern threads.

Roosh is a Douche. Also, sage.

TLDR but holy fuck those are some beef curtains

All those doctors are lying then?

Is this that scrawny manlet that says he's alpha?

The Lauren threads are not Sup Forums,most of them are char assasination shills and slide shits.

Roosh indeed make good content for individual man,but Sup Forums is focused on race and nation,not individuals.

the man is the redpill incarnate

>tfw Roost rapes my ass 3 out of ten times after I stalk him enough

mobile.twitter.com/AnnikaSkywalker?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He sure is . . .

Blackpilled shitskin, small-minded in that regard

look at Africa if you want to see a society where all men become irresponsible man whores who are only worried about muh dick.

He needs to seriously shave. I honestly think he's just a psyops to portray Iranians more negatively.

He's not Iranian. He's Iranian-Armenian.

It doesn't really matter. Most people think of him as that narcissistic PUA chad he used to be.

>His actually an Armenian Christian.
Source? I thought he was both of Armenian and Iranian descent.

. . . they're African though. You expect them to act like adults? They can't think more than a week ahead at most.

he's a faggot

dude hedonist shitskin that wants white men to pump and dump degenerate sluts forever and never settle down with le evil women lmao

So when is Roosh going to adopt Islam? Alluah knows de wey

If I ever want to sell a used car to a bar skank he's my man, other than that, he's just another e-celeb shilling for beta-orbiter cash. Lauren Southern is better, whore or not; at least her content i somewhat relevant.

they're both mongrels, coincidence?

>how to kill a movement and fuck over all the progress the Alt Right/ right wing politics has made over the past couple years

>Lets listen to rape enthusiasts and become MGTOW's

Great idea senpai, to beat the muslim, we surely must become one

Nothing wrong with corrective rape

He’s bretty good

fuck off Roosh/Abdullah

He specializes specifically on female redpills.

He definitely has some interesting things to say, but he is a bit of a degenerate

Worth checking out his material for sure tho

he's muslim, their women are legal at nine or when every they start the bleeds, although turkey says nine.

also, their women are chattel. islam is satan worship! take one in the ass for moo-ham-aids!

either way, they's all crispy bacon after the white throne judgement!

Roosh is a soulless dead eyed shitskin who teaches social retards who don't know any better to treat women like a nigger would.

Ancap meme flaggers are are always such butthurt soycucks. Use your real flag nigger

why are muslims trying to teach us how to ficki ficki?