How long will it take the Australians and Kiwis to wake up and remove the union jack from their flags...

How long will it take the Australians and Kiwis to wake up and remove the union jack from their flags? Canada did it over 50 years ago, time for both of ya'll to step up to the plate.

Doubt it will happen till straya becomes a republic.

Our glorious Chinese overlords will be doing it for us shortly.

This is the only flag that I accepted but it didn't even make the finals.

Govt already tried, wasted 20 mil to find out new Zealanders don't like change

Once Charles takes over

I wanted to vote for Muss flag but they took it down before the votes

Day of the rake when?

why should we change it when it represents the 1/4 of australia that is muslim

I like it

Keeping he union Jack mate.
If it's good enough for Hawaii, it's good enough for us.

Plus looking at the state of Canada, no good damn way any country would ever want to follow in your footsteps.

>a fucking dingo
>a fucking fruit

It wont happen until we become republics

Ill break the plate over your head and shove the shards up your arse leaf.

NEVER!!!!

it will be within ten years. australia will become a republic, sign a treaty with abos, change the flag and create a new Independence holiday i suspect all at once with multiple referendums. the second the queen dies the ball will start rolling. screen cap this

The piss kinda sport does that happen on?

A republic is the worst thing we could do, the government might as well publicly hand over all of Australia to the chinese if that happens because you can be your arse the government will be flooded by poo and gook foreign loyalists.

Probably chicks rugby sevens.
Disregard. Not a real sport. Plus, chicks.

Yea, great job removing it and using a red leaf.

A FUCKING LEAF

Not using this based design.

Lamo man should they go with the flag that they have stood by for their entire existence and that has been present for all of their countries great achievements or should they destroy it for some cartoon looking bullshit like Canada did.

>C E A S E Y O U R F A G G O T R Y

>Canada did it over 50 years ago, time for both of ya'll to step up to the plate.
yeah, and look at you bunch of faggots now. no thanks

Fuck off chang you parasite

It should've fucking passed in the 90's, but the organisers of the campaign did a full Hillary and tried using celebrities to convince people to vote for it instead of focusing on te benefits. If it had passed then, we may have had land owning las, immigration laws and actual fucking rights. Becoming a republic now would seal our fate as China's bitch

Track cycling. All three cunts are elite at it.