Castlevania

>Sup Forums wants you to believe there were no ulterior motives behind this dialogue

Really, guys?

No, Sup Forums thinks this doesn't belong here

Sup Forums you have like two or three decent shows every year and you feel the need to foist one of them on us?

Considering they speak japanese, use japanese animators it's not far fetched to say it's animation

Who gives a shit? Are you so fucking contrarian against the idea of atheism (because of reddit) that you'll genuinely take the christfags side and get butthurt on their behalf?
Also this isn't an anime, fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>US production company
>korean animators
>animation synced to the english VA
get fucked

So you're saying that dialogue was intentionally phrased that way to subtly push atheism?

The last three 300+ replies threads would indicate differently. But I also think the mods are making a mistake, here. This is just square ONE, and already the gaijin are dragging their jewy political bullshit into it. Anime needs to stay japanese if we don't want more and more of this kind of thing to start happening.

>based on a Japanese videogame

Sup Forums as a whole has stopped producing OC because the original user base is pushing 30, and 80% of posters here are post 2012 newfriends. Sup Forums, the dreaded Sup Forums, all the big boards. It's all new people pretending to be oldfags. The normancattle have flooded in and the board cultures are never going to be what they used to

>Sup Forums has given up on most OC due to an innate fear of having it be stolen and used on other sites
Ha ha what the fuck? People just don't bother anymore is all

So is this considered anime?

seems like an attempt to create a drama out of nothing

This needs to be updated with the "JAPAN IS A DYING COUNTRY" meme.

Is Avatar considered anime?

That's funny however if it detailed its method it would give it much more credence.

Saved

>videogame

Than take this shit to Sup Forums.
Not made or produced in japan, for a japanese audience.

>We dont need need exports (cause they don't)
So why do they keep exporting? Who wrote that garbage?

Not Anime. Fuck off.

Who do you think

Why is it so hard for feminists to understand this? You can't just take your views and force them to a fuccking different culture.

Holy fuck. How much of touchy little shit do you need to be to get butthurt because of that dialogue? Make a campaign on tumblr to get them to put trigger warnings next time.

>this shit again
I'm inclined to believe that my faith in humanity is still strong, I don't think anyone out there will waste their time convincing a mongolian stick figure site that there are anti-religious agenda in a video game adaption. This is just a typical case some persistent shitposting.

I think the post in that image was full of shit and no idea what he was talking about

Don't forget the absurd amount of boards we have now, that have repeating content and have threads that are weeks old (just example /d/, multiple threads that are older than two weeks).
By eliminating a lot of the boards, combining them, and changing board rules to be more strictly enforced. You'd have users see new content that they usually wouldn't or possibly wouldn't. Gaining new interest and in return providing new content for you.
bantz is a good example, it's just Sup Forums and Sup Forums mixed together, well old Sup Forums.

I'm not going to try to assume I know what boards should be joined, but I know it's just a waste of resources by this point.

anime is not an artstyle, it seems like it's been too many years since the last time america tried to imitate anime that everyone has forgotten this fact. I guess the last one was Avatar the last airbender? I dunno, I don't keep track.

The character designs are by american weeaboos. The reason it looks like anime because it was animated by koreans. Koreans are used for everything and if you've read korean comics before you know how good they are at imitating manga.

There are a huge amount of newfags on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and probably Sup Forums who believe it's anime because they don't know SHIT about anime. If they did they'd realize how varied japan can make artstyles look.

Feminist organizations are tools used by bigger players to exert global influence. They speak the lines and take on the issues that are put before them

Yeah. The UN definitely never tried to screw Japan over.

Hey guys, OP here. I'm literally breaking my back trying to get you guys to fight about atheism and especially reddit. Can we try to stay on topic here, please? fedora

I watch live action movies and TV as regularly as I watch anime, and maybe it's just me but I notice that Japan's portrayal in mainstream entertainment is rather negative in recent years. There's a lot of exciting scenes/stories set in China and Korea, but there are no longer such scenes. Whenever Japanese characters show up, they're antagonists. It's kind of funny.

*but there are no longer such scenes in Japan

I'm sure you understand this, but you are seeing one small arm of the immense propaganda machinery that exists over here in the west. The Russian government and China don't have SHIT on the US/NATO/NWO mass media machine. And that stuff IS coming to social media. As a matter of fact, it's already here right now. Sup Forumstards are a part of that. They play "the bad guy"

germans are often bad guys as well, it's butthurt from what americans learn in school about WW2.

All the negative depictions of arabs sure dried up in media all of a sudden, too.

can we please not become n/a/zi

How about we become /pal/s instead?

Only if someone delete this Sup Forums-irrelevant thread.

Should I watch Castlevania if I didn't play the games?
Is it good?

The UN screws everyone, should Japan get special treatment because they got screwed?

if you like gore then yes
if you're an atheist then double yes

I don't know, ask Sup Forums about it.

>if you like gore then yes
>if you're an atheist then double yes

With the short lifespan this thread has let's put it to good use.

Of course you'd not know, fuck off to your rezero and the other modern garbage.

Not really. The fedora tipping isn't really a huge deal. There's far worse flaws in the show. I'd say look at the first episode, understand it declines somewhat downhill from there, and finish the other 3 if you feel like it. You're not missing anything special. Watch Vampire Hunter D instead

>moving the goalpost
No one's talking about special treatment retard.

>Watch Vampire Hunter D instead

I watched it many years ago.

Depends, do you like the Fantasy Medieval setting world type if so then yes.

>The UN screws everyone
The UN doesn't serve ordinary people. It's there to fight for the super powerful elite class. There is an agenda. And it's not about helping your country, and it's not about helping the global poor.

You'd think atheists would be the first to approach religion with utmost objectivity, but no, they have to express strong antagonism towards a god they believe do not exist. It's as if they're almost...evangelical.

He said
>The UN definitely never tried to screw Japan over.
But the UN tries to screw everyone, so why bring up the UN screwing Japan?
>The UN doesn't serve ordinary people
Like I said, they screw everyone.

Except Islam! Don't forget how their tone changes the second the subject is Islam. You'd be amazed at how considerate and respectful they suddenly become, the fuggin cowardly yuppies

Atheists don't express strong antagonism towards a god, they express strong antagonism towards a religion.

Also normfags don't belong on Sup Forums so go back to Sup Forums.

>Also normfags don't belong on Sup Forums

*tips fedora*

Hello newfriend

>posting 3dpd.shit on my Sup Forums

2 years before posting friends. Two years

I know how bad things are.
I mean you post 3D memes on Sup Forums.

>And it's not about helping your country, and it's not about helping the global poor
>everyone now doesn't include the global poor

>complaining about shitposting in a shitposting thread

Thanks for the (You)'s, boys - have some more?

That's hilarious.

Do you keep track and catalog anons who do things you don't like?

Sure it does and they are getting screwed.

Sup Forums here. Obnoxious cunts like you make us look bad. Don't seek negative attention on other boards, idiot.

Where do you think you are? Hint: not in an Sup Forums-related thread.

even if you didn't like fate/stay night, i honestly can't see how someone could resist shirou's charm. it just strikes me as impossible. at the most base reasoning - how do you hate a guy who has done literally nothing wrong especially when he's so fucking cool and brotherly

>implying that's not my objective to begin with

Find Penn Jillette's shit about Islam on youtube. It's nuts. It's not funny, it's infuriating beyond words.

What if I'm false-flagging?

>some faggot said off-topic meta crap in a off-topic meta shitposting thread
>better redirect him to Sup Forums!
These folks are trying to self-moderate and I applaud their efforts but their Reddit origins are showing.

You just make Sup Forums look like a bunch of stupid thugs. You make people hate us. You make people ignore our ideas. Stop, please. There's many ways to actually be funny and influential, than just spamming to irritate people.

Kek, posting in a based bread

>pls stop
You must be Dutch.

Memes from back when Sup Forums was good

Shirou is pure and special

Sometimes acting angry and threatening just pushes people away, instead of encouraging them to hear your ideas and let them into their minds. Seeing a need to assert your masculinity onto others in every conceivable scenario is not viable, healthy or realistic. Sometimes you need to do that, other times you don't. WN must be pushed at all levels. Women and betas are white too, and we need them, too. We must reach them, too. This is what Sup Forums cannot understand because their masculinity is constantly put under attack for this very reason.

I watched Silence when it was in cinema and it portrayed Japan in a very good light, sure they were ruthless as hell but it showed that nips weren't willing to let Christianity and western ideals devour them.

He was being sensible up until he started talking about refugees. I still understand where his "hate belief love believer" moral is coming from, and I respect him for not being Dawkins towards believers.

Yes, I laughed at that part about refugees. He should speak for Merkel.

The japanese are like the ultimate jews. Just look at all the indoctrination and the ironic weebs.

You must not be familiar with Penn Jillette. This guy has made his career out of bashing on christianity in the typical fashion. He is a figurehead of the usual, obnoxious atheism. But when it comes to Islam, totally different story.

And, god, what is it with you Europeans. Why are you so passive? Stick up for yourselves. What about YOU? What about YOUR country? Let's put the poor foreigners aside for just a second. What about YOUR future? Doesn't that matter?

I see. I don't intend to watch another Penn video unless it's from the old magic shows but I'll take your word for it about Jillette's Christian-bashing.

I wouldn't know about what Europeans were thinking, though. I know this much: a position of subjective morality is a very weak platform from which to speak and decide anything.