/IBS/ - INTERNET BLOOD SPORTS - TALMUDIC TROUBLES EDITION

Warski hosts a boomer, turns out to be a kike, gets exposed. Nick Fuentes shuts him down and brings up the USS Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=jqsPUQfOFhU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxN2iDmrZtU
youtube.com/watch?v=HfFai-0hqH0
youtube.com/watch?v=JqpnF6mvIFM
youtu.be/w5Krao1sznI
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
twitter.com/unmigration/status/865474920951693312
youtube.com/watch?v=gtGqIg2TOUM&t=6297s&index=2&list=PL4khobmD-jvM-XSNgBOV0mqXd7LksJTqL
youtube.com/watch?v=gtGqIg2TOUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>starts at 2 hours in

How long is this going to take to correct

I hear in the beginning they called each other faggots a bunch

such a great stream, important to get people to start noticing and questioning. get them thirsty for history, that is literally all that it takes. history.

bump
OP are you the same fascist from the other thread

This man is not white.

are you going to rack up 30 posts saying this over and over again?

is he a spic? his last name is effy also if he was a bit darker he would like a mexican

>Fuentes

I think is pretty obvious retard.

After shamefully losing a debate Sargon of Akkad cowardly dodges the scheduled rematch. He came the butt of many a joke among crowds who actually have a sense of humor.
youtube.com/watch?v=cxN2iDmrZtU

After weeks of excuses and being hounded by most of the internet Sargon finally snaps during a live stream and shows his inner Alt-Right.
youtube.com/watch?v=HfFai-0hqH0

Nigger is now officially the Alt-Rights word.

Takes a while for youtube to finish fully scrubbing the video.

Yep. I scoured through all the account's tweets, and I'm skipping around a few of the debate videos to try and find the name Marcus Antonius come up.
Looking through his twitter however doesn't reveal much. It has the impersonal sanitized feeling of a PR department. Its mostly just retweeting things from various alt lite pundits and followers. He does retweet one of the hosts of Fash the Nation, and various other people. Its too hard to discern any personality from the account's manager.
Moarpheus's personal twitter was filled with Simpson memes and tons of other cringy shit, and the guy tweeted constantly, it was his real personal account. I don't get the same feel for the two.

He's 20% non-white.

He has to go back.

Andy seems a little happier this time from what little I've seen, I'm glad. JF is still steadily getting paler, more miserable and depressed though, I'm glad

youtube.com/watch?v=JqpnF6mvIFM

He’s 91% spiritualy white you little shit.

youtu.be/w5Krao1sznI

The boomer loses his cool and has to start vaping multiple times

He needed the vape to replenish his foreskin stem cells.

alright sweet mate
so do you think its a dead end yet?

rip

Yes, i forgot he is a faustian spiritual Man of the West, like Martin Luther King Jr and Menachem Begin.

Every debate that's had a jew has been fucking hilarious. Loomer getting BTFO. That open-borders israeli kike archeologist getting BTFO. This "le based trump supporter" MAGA kike getting BTFO.

This one was definitely the best so far, and I keep saying that every time, and they keep getting better and better. total redpill overdose. I don't see how anyone can watch that stream and not get redpilled on the kikes.

For fucks sake, Fuentes even subtly trolled him alluding to the holocaust being a myth. And the way the kike was autistically screeching before he even actually said anything about the USS Liberty? Utter perfection.

Maybe his lawyer already convinced him that suing people that hurt him through the interwebz is not the best idea.

It could be. I wouldn't put it past any of these groups to try and start a coordinated campaign to slander another group like Moarpheus attempted. All these Alt-Right groups, alt lite, and mainstream cucks are competing over the same mind share. They all want to win over the young white men and pull them to their side, and harming the credibility of the competition is a time tested method.

Moarpheus still strikes me as just a schizo, though I do find it odd how he gradually disappeared. He stopped making threads around the clock, then he would only appear in certain TRS threads, then he stopped namefagging all together. Now all you see from him are a couple of his troll infographs that get ignored.
If it was some kind of coordinated campaign then its a failed one.

His picture for posterity

Where is the USS Liberty question?

He's probably more upset that his Lawyer told him that he raped the girl.

It starts a bit after 2:24:00. They come off the tail of arguing about foreign aid to Israel, then Metokur asks about the USS Liberty and the Jew loses it.

he said to me he was getting a job in one argument i had with him where he was more friendly
not long before i left a few months ago

what is this guy name again Sup Forums?

Nick Der Fuhrer Fuentes

fuck bros

does nick have a formal show

Nick is a serious guy

ah yes, I can see her excellent personality and political philosophy clearly now.

I seriously underestimated Fuentes. No idea he was so J-Woke, and his debating skills have dramatically improved. Best stream to date.

Well well well, more drama surrounding the based spic. What happened between Tara, Woes and him?

Regardless of why he finally fucked off, we're all better for it. Though people like this all tend to slip up eventually. He'll probably reemerge at some point.
If he was stupid enough to post a selfie because I was mimicking him and calling him Laura Loomer then hes dumb and emotional enough to get baited out again.

Nick "No Jew is too slick for this Spic" Fuentes

Fuentes has the America First podcast on his channel which is his primary platform.
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA

>fat faggot

Lel. This sounds like our spic. I think I like him a bit more for that.

Nick is pretty cool for a spic though. He can be placed as the puppet dictator over the spic lands after we create the global Aryan imperium. We will need to have mestizos, mulattos, and other half breeds as our puppets to rule over the brown hordes in the future. Brittany Venti can be the dictator of Haiti or something.

Get near us and we'll chop your circumcised jew dicks and feed it to the chupacabra.

well at this point i dont mind fuentes
providing he doesnt go along with more divide and conquer shit
we should watch him though
and keep an eye on what he does thats similar to them
i think that name is some sort of legitimate link because i wouldnt have remembered the comment if it wasnt something that i was suspect about
and yeah i thought he was running a show
moarpheus could be his sound guy now kek
do you know if fuentes lives in his state
im pretty sure moarpheus's state may be known
i use to hear spokane washington
could be lies though

Nick "The Inquisitor" Fuentes

So what happened to the SA Destiny fan?

James, your channel sucks man. I know you're butthurt about the divorce but Nick is on to bigger and better things you down syndrome faggot

He will, he's addicted to drama, or unironically thinks taking people down will help build himself up. He's such a cheeky cunt, I really want to like him but he comes across as such a snake.

yeah i fear he will too
even behind the scenes
people should just keep an eye on the guy

What does SA stand for?

>the absolute state of Pakis
South Africa

Who the hell is that Nick kid and where did he come from? That was fucking intense.

Who’s James? I’m in it for the drama. Does he also hates the spic?

Ran out of water

Nick lives in Chicago.

Fuentes has a lot of potential. I don't think hes going to stop attacking so called trad thots, so thats likely going to stay a point of contention. On some level I agree that a few of them are intentionally using their sex appeal to garner audience and lead them in the wrong direction, but I don't think that trashing them openly is the right way to go about things.
Roosh V almost made a good point, but he wasn't really arguing with data on his side when it came to the topic. Weev and a few others have brought this up and articulated the danger far better.

No idea where Moarpheus was supposed to have lived. I thought he mentioned it once, and if he did then its in the archives.

It was funny. Neither are particularly bright though and thus the whole thing fizzles out fairly quick

You assholes are just salty because he insulted your based autistic faggot.

my blood is boiling, is that webm real?

i dont know how they brought venti into this though
shes clearly not alt right and cuckistan tier
now i dont mind people being hard on the alt right women but the majority of it is a load of shit

Tf is this

no idea what your talking about fagggot
gas yourself

Why the fuck has Sup Forums been so shitty the past few days? Half the time images don't even load.

Bump

>Skilled
>Resourceful
>Ambitious
>Successful
Why are they running away from shitholes then?

Yep. UN globalist propaganda.

twitter.com/unmigration/status/865474920951693312

What are
you triggered
little abo?

fuck off retard

Venti basically invited herself in after being in the Kumite a couple days ago.
Not really the right person to be discussing Alt-Right matters. Then again I'd say that women in general aren't the right person to discuss Alt-Right politics.
Its great if women want to make videos and serve as an inspiration to other women, but misguiding young men on political issues is something that shouldn't be happening.

Why
so
salty

Though?

So many women and children.

the kumite is just autism basically
i dont think that should be considered the alt right
warski wins debates there kek
cuckistanis can defend alt right values all they like on some retarded show
what women would you say are misleading guys in particular
now that weve distingiushed venti as not alt right

you just made some retarded accusation that im here defending someone
go fuck yourself you retard

jfc, i hope people start to take after /ourGodofWar/ and shoot these invading monsters, but removing the jewish cancer in politics has got to start soon

N
o

okay then dont
just leave me alone please

@159664673 by (((d+KnWNol)))

I'll give you your (You) if you make it worth my trouble.

The obvious target and real focus of this all was Lauren Southern. Behind the scenes everyone has spoken with her and argued with her about her position over the past couple years. Shes actively counter signal white nationalists in the past, punched right on more than a few occasions, for a long time she did nothing other than espouse basic alt lite talking points while posting straight TRS memes on twitter. She was trying to act like one of the Fashy cool kids then counter signaling the message at every turn.

Nick Fuentes really went after Tara for making some stupid comment about feminism, but all of this goes back way further, and Tara was never really a big deal. Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, and a few of the others shes associated with were the primary offenders.

All of the alt lite know what they're doing. They know they're pandering to the Alt-Right user base on social media, they know who is making and spreading all the memes they jump on and copy. The Alt-Right has the autistes making content. There are reasons you can dig into with psychoanalysis as to why offensive far right humor works better than leftist humor online, and its the same reason why the alt lite is less effective as well. Pervasive memes have an element of unforgiving truth to them, and that truth comes from a total lack of self censorship in the underlying base premise. Alt lite cucks still hold on to these egalitarian notions and spurn racism so they can't have that same kernel of truth at their core.
The alt lite figures want to exploit the usefulness of our message while simultaneously disavowing it. Inherent dishonesty.

t. LARPer faggot

i agree with you 100% about contersignalling in any ways
but i fear some people may be contersignalling us without us knowing

oh and i think the tara stuff is just nonsense
im basically in the position of the golden one on this stuff
normies think chicks are smarter than they are so we should use them

what he doesn't understand is men actually have agency so it's literally okay when we do it

I can't even, this guy is woke af

I liked The Golden One's response to the matter as well. Act like a gentleman, refrain from engaging in unbecoming conduct even if a woman isn't worthy of a gentleman's etiquette.

>That open-borders israeli kike archeologist getting BTFO
does anyone know the name of this one or have a link?

Says the faggot-lover

yeah 100% mate
id add that its good that they are attempting to break the conditioning too
ive spoken to american females in context to aussie ones and they are completely brainwashed into fucked up gender bullshit
i assume its pretty hard for women to break free
much harder than for men
men are generally independent unless they are a cuck or low iq

youtube.com/watch?v=gtGqIg2TOUM&t=6297s&index=2&list=PL4khobmD-jvM-XSNgBOV0mqXd7LksJTqL

I don't know how that statement can be seriously defended. There is no regrouping because the alt-right is not a coherent group, it's an amalgam of various rightwing viewpoints that are all undergirded with a pro-white ideology. As for the strategy, I think it's working quite well.

Have another you
for free
since they trigger
you

youtube.com/watch?v=gtGqIg2TOUM
I believe this is the one. Some Spanish-Israeli mystery meat archaeologist basically argues "diversity for thee, but none for me!"

The social climate is changing little by little. More people are waking up to these issues and little by little moving right. Even if they turn into basic bitch Libertarians its a solid improvement from where we are now so long as they understand that demographic replacement is a real threat. A lot of people hide their right leaning views for fear of social repercussions, but this always causes things to grow beneath the surface. The next couple years, and the next US election specifically, will likely have White Identity as the front issue. Especially if things continue to get worse in Europe, which is sadly guaranteed.

you didnt mock so i appreciate the (You)

>UN sponsored

yeah i think it will slowly move in our favor
the non-whites are impossible to make look good for ever

thanks for the link

I don’t think you understand. He’s not Alt Right. He’s no “pro” white in any sense of the word. He’s a Mexican, larping as an American Nationalist. A Mexican, those brown people south of the border that Trump is trying to make them stay on their side of the river? Yes, that kind of mexican. And he’s unironically larping as the next Tucker Carlson, and some Sup Forumstards are actually shilling for this dude, regardless. How more cuck can you actually get?

Well stated
t. shitskin

>t.לכציכ גפעח
شرموطة كافر