Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 223 Spoiler Pics Later

Although Kuga is already at an advanced stage with his cooking, the rebels realize he still hasn’t touched the green tea yet. In contrast, on Tsukasa’s dining table, there are 4 different types of Tea Leaves.

Marui’s explanation: He explains that there are different definitions of green tea and the ways to get the best out of the green tea is diverse too.
After you pick up the leaves from the green tea, you deal with the heat, which stops the movement of the Oxidizing enzyme, meaning it basically becomes a non-fermented tea.

Tsukasa manages to deal with the different leaves (Sencha, Gyokucha, Genmaicha, and Fukamushicha) to perfection by using different temperatures and different timings to take out each leaf.

Tsukasa warns Kuga who is focusing on the Chinese hot pot.

Tsukasa: It’s not bad to be stubborn with one method, but I’ve been thinking this about you for some time, and I think it’s a bad habit to be trapped in your own field. Green tea...Aren’t you thinking about the Japanese tea as some kind of bonus? To get the best out of theme, it sometimes means you have to restrict yourself. By being captured in one style, it means that you can’t discover new flavors. It’s not like I’m not acknowledging your passion…But you know, if you continue to be so stubborn with your style, you will never win against me.

Mimasaka: I am not too sure about that?

Mimasaka throws a bin filled with a black liquid. And from that bin, Kuga takes out the leaves.

Kuga: Good job Mimasaka chin!

Mimasaka was tracing Kuga.

Mimasaka: Chori Chori Chorisuu (This phrase doesn’t really have a meaning but Kuga likes to use it often in a manner of greeting someone) I am Terunori Kuga~! Today, I will finally show it the Tsukassan who I hate so much.

Kuga: Yeah seriously, stop it. But Thank you!

Erina: (Now show it to them, the regiment of the rebels!)

END

Previous Thread

Don't do that.

O T P
T
P

Sword is going to fuck Mimasaka up

Just like he did to Hisako

You're not the boss of me

It saddens me that there are no decent doujins of Hisako.

>after failing to get the italian dish he aims for the chinese dish.

What's the deal with Mimasaka and cute boys.

This doujin is without a doubt the best Hisako doujin there is

I could accept Kuga jobbing solo, but to still lose after getting help from fucking perfect tracer Mimasaka. Why does author tries to make him look so pathetic. It's not fair!

Guys I'm pretty sure Yuuto has to pull something out of his ass to make 3 first years, all taking wins against 3rd years(well leaving out Eizan), they still have to face Momo in the next bout along with Sword.So Soma/Takumi/Megumi is a no go.Unless Erina comes in next which I highly doubt.

Takumi will win against Sword, Megumi against Momo and Souma agaisnt Eizan.

No need to thank me.

He is a true f/a/g.

Possible only if Takumi gets a theme to his preference and same can be said for Megumi.But that would be biased.

>yfw Mimasaka becomes one of Kuga's bald monks

Takumi will help Megumi with sweets and she will help him with seafood. Souma will go solo because he is Souma

I actually would like to see if Momo can do anything else besides sweets though.

>see if Momo can do anything else besides sweets though

Shes the current third seat

I would hope she can do more than sweets

Well, you have Megishima who suddenly got the third seat by just making ramen.

>Takumi will help Megumi with sweets and she will help him with seafood.
That sounds cute, but Tsukuda is a hack and he won't do that.

Hisako is too perfect for more doujins

Still hurts that she is getting paired with pajeet .

Pajeet is the third strongest guy of his generation + god nose. He is not a bat partner.

Post couples who have clearly fucked

>Pajeet ever having eyes for anyone but his mom

I am really excited to see how will romance blossom between the two.Actually not just them, but for every pairing indeed.

Souma would be a shit tier husband and he is the best chef. Not everything is about cooking are you a Tootsuki student by any chance?

I don't think he likes Jun that way you know.Its similar to Erina's admiration for Saiba imo.

Stop forcing this unfunny meme

>Tsukuda is a hack
No

Just embrace it user

>Tsukuda is not a hack.

Lies.

Without a question.

Rank these boys in terms of handsomeness from 0 to 10.

I like this pairing actually.They would be cute.

Sword > Kuga > Ren-chan >>>>>>>>>>>> Megishima.

right most > kuga > saito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> megishima

Sword>Kuga>Ren>>>Megishima

>2nd and 3rd
>4th and 5th
Pottery.

Ren-chan was cute. Feel sorry for him.

Shit taste

Kuga>Sword>>Ren>>>Megishima

Megishima is best bro though

Get over it Eishi

Megishima fucked your girl

Is there anyone that Rindou didn't fuck? Kuga?

Megishima would look much better if he didn't have that broken nose.

As I wrote some time ago, Rindou and Kuga seems to have that kind of relationship where Terunori is forced to listen stories about all Rindou's night adventures. She describes in details how and by whom she was fucked and how it felt. Kuga is meanwhile forced to hide awkward boners. Rindou of course notices them anyway and teases him

Sword only fucks Momo.Kuga is pure and Isshiki will wait till marriage to have sex with Nene.

>Isshiki will wait till marriage to have sex with Nene.

What a waste.

Isshiki was disowned by his family. He'd never be allowed to marry a high class girl like Nene.

>Mimisaka copies Kuga
>Both are destined to job and get 0 wins in this event

Reminder

Are the braids the secret weapon to catch the hots guys at the school?

Yeah, like Yoshino.

-Megishima
>Resembles a classical composer

What classical composer

> Lady's man
> All he got is a megane childhood friend

>Rindou
>"creature" male
Between this and the incredibly generic gyaru design put forward, I feel like we got extremely lucky with what we got.

Nene will ask him to marry her

>Ryou has been living with Alice, Leonora, Soe, Berta and Sheila.
Is he the luckiest character?

He got that qt judge and a bunch of old women too. He should have go for the judge.

Megumi and Nene are both ugly and flat too.
Isshiki
> lady's man
Takumi
>has a fan club consisting of 87 girls
They deserved better.

Considering where he was before he met Alice he'd be lucky no matter who took him in. He did hit the jackpot though.

>Souma agaisnt Eizan.
absolutely disgusting.

Megumi is not the sexy type but she is not ugly, neither flat.

I don't know to which people Nene is supposed to appel to though.

Megumi is beautiful compared to Nene desu

And that's why it will happen.

The only problem with Gumi is that she uses two braids. Change it to one like in the jazz thing or hair down and would bang/10.

To homosexuals So Isshiki

But homosexuals have more developed sense of aesthetic than straight men, why would ugly thing appeal to them?

Maybe Isshiki wants a ugly wife so that way he will be the one to stand out the most.

C-could it be? They're actually applying teamwork?

Yeah, because there's no way Erina wants Saiba's dish.

>Kuga is pure
>Implying he hasn't taken the dick of all the members of his army of bald faceless men

user read this
Its clearly implied how pure he is

Is Azami into eugenics? How would Azami react if Saiba impregnated his daughter?

That's prototype Kuga, this one is clearly used goods.

Stop lewding best boy you sick fag.

Tsukasa is a good boyfriend.

Here, take a translated version.

Just sayin' man.
He strikes me as the kind of guy with a smooth and slightly loose anus.

Keep your degenerate fantasies to yourself please. Kuga is canonically pure and 100% not homo.

I noticed something in all the pairings the girls seem to be dominating the guys economically somehow.

> Erina(Noble rich high class girl) > Soma
> Megumi(Ryokan) > Takumi(Trattoria)
> Alice > Ryo(obviously)
> Hisako > Hayama (slum picked by Jun)
> Nene > Isshiki(family disowned)
> Ikumi(like Erina) > Isami(Trattoria)

Tsukuda is a feminist.

I wouldn't be so sure about Takumi and Megumi, though. Trattoria Aldini is famous and important enough for the father to afford sending his two sons to Japan for studying.

Berta, Shelia stop.

By the end of the bear match they completely forgot chinkboy and were lusting after Hayama's and Souma's dicks.

Still wondering why Aldinis are making their parents pay for an apartment there when they spend most of their time in PSD anyway.

I had noticed this trend before, though there are a number of characters whose circumstance we don't know. We've got some background on Ryouko, who isn't particularly wealthy it seems, but not Smoke.

for what it's worth, a traditional ryoukan would generally be considered a higher class place than a trattoria, which is pretty low on the Italian scale. That doesn't translate into profit or anything, but just saying.

Maybe its their father/uncle's apartment in Japan.

Nips still haven't uploaded the OVA

Nips won't do it, wait for chinks.

Why is Erina such a bitch?

Is there any original Elite Member the likes of Hisako or Alice can take on? I somehow doubt they can even take out Nene or Kuga (who I think are the weakest original elites).
Hell, I'm not even sure they can take out Julio, since he is at the very least around Hayama level.

Hisako and Alice are trash tier, cute and hot trash tier.

Man, Alice had SO much potential
>gorgeous design
>introduced as Erina's rival
>shows insane feats in the beginning
>unique cooking style, very unlike any other character in the manga
When did everything went so wrong?

Dude, you and everyone else need to realize that they are FIRST YEARS. They have plenty of room to improve during their second and third years sheesh

>he belives Alice will make a come back.
>he thinks the manga will follow most of second and third year.

Once a jobber forever a jobber.
Just think about how a character who was once introduced as Erina's rival and equal is now weaker than Megumi.
Absolutely bizarre.

>is now weaker than Megumi.
Megumi is a main character so she's expected to become better and top many others because of plot armor. She's probably better than Ryo so you cannot really compare Alice or anyone besides the OT4 to Megumi

>manga goes to third year
>no more Kuga-senpai around
Literally NO reason to read it anymore.

What's the point of 2nd and 3rd year for souma when tsukasa and rindou are gone? most jump school series always end on the first year anyways.

We'll probably see Tsukasa, Rindou, Kuga, Isshiki, etc at the BLUE Competition