Poor fucking kid... He just wanna be a kang

Poor fucking kid... He just wanna be a kang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQl9qYH83pA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would happen if I she payed on her backside down and one at a time I stepped on her tits so that the palms of my bottom hands were putting the full weight of them on her

poor child

I don’t even have words for how nonsensical things have become at this point. The only thing you can compare this to is some suicidal guilt cult

post the video, faggot, or fuck back to reddirt

Jesus christ.

Bring on the day of the rope already.

These people need to GO

That's not a comparison; that's an exact description

FAKE until proven factual
>protip
Please don't.

Im waiting on the pelosi emails where it comes out that she has been blacked in numerous configurations. Keep me posted

She's an embarrassment to Italian Americans.

Kill all white people. Fuck your rope.

This country will turn BROWN

Mirrored the video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=IQl9qYH83pA

at 1:01
>cock-long skall
wtf? She's lost it.

wow you actually summed it up nicely, that's literally what it is. Fuck man

What kind of teenager wants to be like everyone else.. I call BS. When will these people's constituents get sick of the gross pandering

>guatemalans have brown eyes, rather than black ones
Anti-whites are silly. But White Genocide is still the crime of genocide and they need to permanently be paying out reparations for this criminal activity.

>Brown skin, brown eyes.
So, now it's ok for her to stereotype people and completely ignore the rest of the people from Mexico.
In her view, we should not let Mexicans with blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin.
This bitch is so fucking dense, this is the face of racism and favoritism. We should splatter light skinned, blonde, blue-eyed Mexican pics and call her a racist on her Twitter account. Fucking bitch.
- I'm a pissed of Hispano. You know those Light skinned blonde people that were in the US before James Town and before Mexico was a Country. Nancy grandson probably only knows the landscaper.

>My grandson wants to be a mutt

As a white-hispanic, having shit brown eyes, dark brown hair, and easily tanned skin, fucking sucks. Why would you want to be a part of 70% of the world?

>white country
or
>brown shithole

Hi new friend

>this is what ameritard soldiers fought for

Do you believe that this kid actually said that?

I'll bet $1000 this is a fucking lie. Pelosi is a compulsive liar.

We know hanz, you guys had the right of things. If we save you from Merkel and the rape gangs, call us even?

You shouldn't have signed the Treaty of Versailles after World War I if you didn't want to stick by it.

>dems so desperate they send pelosi up to distract a media cycle with stories about her sleeping on her feet for 8 hours straight
impressive

The Jews did their job. Rock n roll, blues, r&b, sports, movies, BET TV, rap music. It's all part of the same op. Turn white kids into wiggers and make them idolize blacks in entertainment growing up, this will encourage increased racial tolerance and even envy from whites. It's been happening since before you were born and conservatives have lost the battle each time.

I thought I was inured to it all

Fuck

It's not going to give us back the best men of our history. Or the the ones that were murdered at Nuremberg to please the jews.
But I guess we can talk about it if america helps us overthrow this self destructive system that was imposed on us.
We're going to need a lot of guns. Something like this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator

>Do you believe that this kid actually said that?
Hell no, this is Nacy making shit up.

suicidal guilt cult - you nailed it exactly

Yeeeeea.....but her grandson DOESN'T have brown skin and brown eyes.
I guess you raised a racist bigot Pelosi who doesn't enjoy the BBC.
Oh well. Maybe you can disown.

what in the name of God

We Natsoc are not conservatives
You kikes will pay
This war ends on this cycle

#suicidalguiltcult

Tucker's power level is increasing dramatically. When will he name the Jew?

He honestly gives me hope for the future

Yup. The teenage boys all want to be nigs now.

Clearly the Jews have your country by the balls. We free you and you teach us to kill jews before its too late. America has LOTS of guns. No one can make up for what was done to the emerging greatest nation but we all need to work together to stop the jews once and for all... Any chance some of your men will still fight?

you're a special kind of stupid

This bitch should be shot.. How much longer until we kill these fucking cockroaches?

Until America figures it the fuck out that facism is what is required

Where is kira when we need him? Can we will kek to killing this fucking piece of shit?

This

Brainwashing is best washing.

She's fucking smiling while saying this
Pure evil

well at least he don't wanna cut his dick off like those two dykes who kept tellin their adopted son he didn't need it!

that, sir, is child abuse!

omg she's created another hollywood actor ...

bring in the face paint!

pick related, dem all bad actors!

(OP)

>I slip further and further to the right everytime Sup Forums is confirmed right all along

And I wish I was white but one chance at life and i had to become a pajeet

I wouldn't mind taking a huge shit on her chest

Nothing wrong with tan as a color.

Why do you like pale color so much? It's getting really pathological at this point.

We already are mutts.

Why fight it? America is a genetic melting pot, embrace it.

how do you know when a democrat is lying?

they lips is movin!

her's moved for EIGHT HOURS!

not one fuckin word of truth, just lies and hot air!

join the eurocuck club

Guys, Pelosi is a tranny.

They are not known for their mental stability.

That is all.

The self projecting I will say is one of the more annoying tactics your type adopted from Joseph cock gobbles.

Fuck off you subversive kike.

I am not even a Jew.

I'm part Brazilian.

I don't give a fuck about your racial bullshit, we humans man, we fucking humans.

>monkey calling me a mutt

Go back to Tumblr than and please go back to Brazil too.

and Hitler thought the social order of Weimar, Germany was bad..

>we fucking humans
You disgust me.

>when you hedge your entire platform solely on brown people votes but forget that they aren't a majority yet because you never leave your gated community

Aaand a meme is born guys. Let's get this hashtag going. Great work user.
#suicidalguiltcult

Jesus Christ. If this doesnt red pill white normies than nothing will.

kek

We are humans first.

Racial identity is fucking garbage. It has no value.

Thats not the point. Its the fact that shes even pushing this shit.

What a goofy bitch.....

why do you hate black color so much? there is nothing more supremely beautiful and human than the dark ebony shades of KANGZ. why muddy that with sickly pale YTs? just because you're a mutt doesnt mean we have to be like you. multiculturalism = black genocide

I would say that toi if I was a disgusting low IQ shitskin. Fuck Brazil and Fuck you. Go back to your slums.

>brown guy in the background being like "FUCK THIS SHIT" and walking out

if europe would get it's shit together, our most ridiculous politicians would have no one to emulate/seek approval of.

He happy of what God made you and never try to change it.

My mom was her grandkids teacher in AZ.

There is a high degree of biodiversity among all hominid populations affecting cognitive abilities, behavior, and physical traits. Modern humans consist of a wide range of sub-species, including pure homo-sapiens, homo-salien neanderthal hybrids, and other blends of early hominids.

It's not so much about "racial indentity", it about recognizing the tangible
implications of a biological reality, genetic in-groups, and the enormous consequences they have for all standards of living.

Why the fuck would you post that.

just sitting here waiting for bullets to start flying at this point.

We Europeans have to take it upon ourselves to nuke America before their degeneracy spreads over any further

they fought cause they were dead broke from the depression, anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking liar.

>grew up to be Ann Frank
Heh

SPBP

Brown? why not black rasict bitch.

So many men. So many good men have died in the last 100 years. Bother killed brother. What do we have to show for it?
This?

Who can look on this and say we've won a single god damned thing?

that's funny frog, but french women are much more likely to given consensus to a black man to shove his big black cock deep inside her asshole

>we humans
WE

The most offensive thing about your pic related is that, erroneous comma.

She says "brown skin and brown eyes and all the rest" lol wtf is all the rest...

10/10 memeworthy

you give her too much credit. shes just stupid and neurotic. just as dangerous but less intentional

A big black cock of course

>Any chance some of your men will still fight?
Maybe like 100K if I had to guess. kek

please god, put california out of its misery

Based Pelosi.

>grew up to be Anne Frank

Soon enough you will be.