youtube.com/watch?v=T-WuBmDTV_Y
youtu.be/qHjBy2X-Bi0
youtube.com/watch?v=SpWjrfY7BXw
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
youtu.be/SXBsHlrQQcU
youtu.be/f-II3kuZXbQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8muiDhiRb_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do nips think this is cool or some shit?

stupid madhouse

>Japs try to speak German
Shits hilarious, they should stick to the only European language they don't sound retarded in; Spanish.

>Spanish

Foreign languages are cool.

>they should stick to the only European language they don't sound retarded in; Spanish.

Are you sure?

Simple example: "Hola, ¿qué tal estás?" would become "ora, ke taru esutasu?"

they think it is かっこいい

youtube.com/watch?v=fnNHPozZcCM

This objectively a god tier opening.
Your taste is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxaLMzOijOo
>can't into somewan cawring you

youtube.com/watch?v=YOLE_WCYKZQ
>GET OUT OF MY WEEEY

>company loses dubbing rights after first season, second season never gets dubbed

Almost every song has some English in it, you just don't recognize it.

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL

>OP has fucking spoilers.

it was actually amusing too

nice one
youtube.com/watch?v=JephBioWwL8

engrish is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=UwMi7KSDf5g

This one's my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=mn09L7rEz4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Avr-Iu5vWsM
Both pretty good.

probably

This one is more English than engrish, though.

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON NOTHING WILL BE WONG
youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

>アメリカ人はアニメの意見

The pronunciation is better than most but the lyrics are just about as nonsensical as any other J-Rock song in English

This one's good though

Not especially. It isn't hard to make connections between the lyrics and the dystopian themes of the anime.

I didn't realize Mirai Niki OP 2 was in English until I looked it yp

youtube.com/watch?v=uDhEtUl7U-A

You are not always right.

>implying Black Lagoon doesn't have one of the best OPs of all time

And you don't seem to understand
I thought you were an honest man
I also implore every user here to watch the first 10 minutes of SukaSuka. It has an absolutely breathtaking rendition of Scarborough Fair.

ßios would disagree with you.

The song being catchy makes up for the engrish. At least it's not some screamo shit, they kind of have a unique sound in this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-WuBmDTV_Y

I remember when I heard this track on the G Gundam Soundtracks and I couldn't believe my ears.

On a side note, ALL of the Engrish jazz in Gundam Thunderbolt. It disgusts me that a dub actually exists and they STILL didn't fix that shit.

youtu.be/qHjBy2X-Bi0

You do realize Spain is in Europe right, not all spanish come from fucking brazil

I don't FUCKING care that I can't understand everything and German people would laugh at how she pronounces german, I've been studying german at school for 4 years and I could understand a lot. Plus, this song is a gem.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpWjrfY7BXw

Same for this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

Even less understandable, but who cares? It's fucking beautiful.

Exactly, it's the proof that the japs are getting better and better at imitating foreign accents.
Only losers make fun of people who actually TRY to get better. OP must be one of these people who pretend you can never learn japanese and only rely on dubs to forget about their own mediocrity.

>Brazil
That's Portuguese you faggot

For top tier English in OP/EDs, always bet on Nano.

youtu.be/SXBsHlrQQcU - the only thing I remember from a trash show like Mahou Sensou

youtu.be/f-II3kuZXbQ - from Magical Girl Raising Project, was my jam for that season

I never said Brazil spoke spanish you fucking idiot.

I quite literally said that not all spanish comes from Brazil.

>literally
No, you didn't.

But The Pillows are great.
The engrish over catchy beats is the best part.

The issue is that you're implying that most people would imply that it is. Stop trying to dodge your fuck-up.

Of course I didn't you fucking idiot. I said Not all spanish come from 'fucking' brazil.

Jesus christ mate, no need to be so anal about "literally" also being used as a form of exaggeration.

SEVON APPLES ON A WIITCHES TREE

Lain OP the only good one.

Well then not all spanish come from new Zealand either.

Your issue is that you assumed something because of syntax, you fucking idiot.

I said not all spanish comes from brazil and I meant what I said, you're the one who so idiotically assumed that such a sentence that speaks nothing but the truth can only mean that I said Brazil spoke spanish

You can't call other people idiots when you can't even use a simple word correctly. You should calm down.

Sup Forums is beaner central so consider it when you talk about Spain and whatnot. You know how many of them suck off DBZ Spanish dub. When all dubs suck even Japanese

Did you hear the news, guys? Not all Spanish come from fucking Siberia.

>you can't call other people idiots
I just fucking did, I don't give a shit what you think about word usage on words like 'literally'

Are you going to criticize the usage of idioms too because no one actually gives people shit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8muiDhiRb_M

>says not all spanish comes from brazil
>people thinks that spanish comes from brazil

?????

>Beaner Central
Yeah, knew that already with the shit Spanish dub praising going on.

>Are you going to criticize the usage of idioms too
That's a false equivalence.
Don't get angry when somebody calls you out on your incorrect usage of a simple word.

That is true, not all spanish comes from Siberia

Only a fool would consider that you were implying that Siberia's spoken language was spanish

>any word can be used as a form of expression and exaggeration except for the word 'literally'
>being autistic enough to continue replying, shifting goal posts from "hurrr you just used a word wrong" to "bro stop getting mad bro" literally the oldest fucking trick in the book

Oh but please do reply again, I can't wait to see you continue to use logical fallacies as a method of invalidation

I was already pointing out the joke there's no need to drive it home, friend.

All I can imagine when you said that was the danganronpa opening...

Not only can you not understand how to use "literally" correctly despite gracious assistance, but you also can't quote correctly either. Maybe if you calmed down you'd be able to articulate better?

Magic skirts and voids under skirts. I mean, if you don't want to show panties, then at least make your shots more realistic.

>I was already pointing out the joke
Your kind needs to be gassed

>Engrlsh

user... Its not English its all made up words, scat (not the fetish).