Give me your most offensive Indian joke

I have this annoying Indian guy in my uni and need to rip him a new one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPxY4VL4c9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_6UzJtymig0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grow up beta

Apu did nothing wrong

You should spend you time in college making friends who might get you a job someday instead of figuring how to insult people you don't like.
Once you befriend him, THEN insult him.

When an Indian becomes a man he takes the diaper off his ass and puts it on his head.

College is a meme.

Not very offensive

I have an idiotic Indian brother-in-law who makes ~$120k working for Microsoft.

One time he dropped glass on the floor and it shattered and proceeded to lightly sweep up the big chunks into a dustpan.
When he asked me why I wouldn't walk on the floor I told him there are tiny hard to see pieces that will lacerate your foot.

He said something like "There are smaller pieces?"

Indians are dumb.

ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown of the Canadian poster. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments...

just tell him he's an insect that was brutally conquered by whites and has had to capitulate his entire belief system, culture and status internationally to enter white society so he has a prayer of not dying of the diarrhea he so obviously suffers from chronically.

this is disgusting and racist
reevaluate your life OP
don't insult/hurt your friend out of pettiness

exactly
weak and overdone
as intelZack said, we need to ally with India and Russia
this poo shit is shit

India.

Apply lube to his ass and rip him a new one. Surely Canadians are very comfortable with homosexuality.

This will most definitely offend the said Indian and reduce his annoyance towards you.

>I have an idiotic Indian brother-in-law who makes ~$120k working for Microsoft.
>"Hello this is Rajeesh from Microsoft. We are caling because you hava a virus. Are you in front of your computer?"

>I have an idiotic Indian brother-in-law
Le Amerimutt is real lmao

Americans walk with shoes everywhere so maybe he thought the shoe would protect him.

Tell him
"tum mahan ho kya aap meri gaand maroge"
(you are a faggot can I fuck you in the ass)?

Pajeet concrete boat

youtube.com/watch?v=lPxY4VL4c9Q

Streetshitter tech - Tiger robot

youtube.com/watch?v=_6UzJtymig0

We had those back in gommie days, except they looked like actual boats.