Yall wouldn't extend an olive branch and make Captain America a Hero of Color so we went and made our own...

Yall wouldn't extend an olive branch and make Captain America a Hero of Color so we went and made our own. Who's did better at the box office? Go check i'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-score-perfect-at-100-percent-1082554
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/01/25/box-office-black-panther-is-tracking-for-a-purrfect-opening-weekend/#1d5a25637350
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0/10
terrible b8 kys

Autistic army, downvote this niggertrocity!

Fuck Nigger Panther

This larp thread is too obvious. Try harder next time.

Rite I love dis movey real black histery yt btfo

Nice troll bait buddy. Actually it will probably be a normal mediocre marvel flick, not bad but not great. Niggers too sensitive to take regular reviews and still depend on progressive types for strength. When will niggers stand on their own?

By the way, movie reviewers have the corniest style of writing and constantly use the same old puns. They need to be shot

congrats they paid for reviews

Proof?

who gives a shit? Are you dipshits so focused on race that you can't just enjoy a good story?

i just wrote a 10/10 review for this movie no larp.
Ethnostates should be looked at as a good thing for all races. We need to redpill the masses on this issue seeing as every race but whites are allowed to have one

>made our own

Black panther existed far before the MCU.
Try harder, nigger.

Comic books and cartoons are for children

Sage

>who did better at the box office
Giving (((them))) your money

>Yall wouldn't extend an olive branch and make Captain America a Hero of Color so we went and made our own.
>we went and made our own
>(((we)))
Triplekek.
Nigger humor is best humor.

>Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 28, 1922 in New York City, in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents
>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised. His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg, were Austrian Jewish immigrants
>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon
Fine nigger names, all.

they literally gave it a 100% so people would shut the fuck up. And yet, nig nogs still ranting like they actually got something

1. Yeah this is good. Black Panther wasn't a white character retconned into a black guy.

2. The flaw with how SJWs always campaign for more "colored" or LGBT characters or whatever is that they're basically affirming that Hollywood is basically the ultimate authority of values in this planet basically.

Why the fuck do we give Hollywood this validation? If you want a black superhero or a lesbian black superhero or gay muslim tranny superhero than pick up a pen and write your own story. Its easier than ever for people to self-publish. Why constantly lobby like some beggar to the disgusting slime that is Hollywood?

3. MAKE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. Stop taking existing characters and rebooting it and changing their ethnicity or gender.

not him, but they're calling all negative reviews racist. so they're buying it with virtue signalling

seen it six times my nigga

If it was something believable like 75% or 80% then I might give it a watch but this shit screams of something like propping up a retarded kid because no one else will give him a chance.

all neggged up cracker ass reviews are racist.

So niggers actually did something productive?

>To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
my biggest fear with this film was that it actually could be a decent action flick. the bluepilled bugman would get no respills like he was forced to take with star wars.

however, that does not matter now. the left, as always when they make a winning move, overplays its hand again.
i was worried we would get no valuable propaganda out of this film if it didnt suck and wasnt expressly anti white in its messaging.
i was a fool to worry.
our foes defeat themselves. we merely need be present to claim victory.

Comic book fans are worse than sports fans really. Maybe not as obnoxious because most are antisocial and isolated. At least the philly fan who eats horse shit has some fucking balls. Comic book people are useless bugmen.

i already seen dis it was pretty good but nothing for people to get mad over

>Dont dont post here much..
Every week. OUR psy-op..fucking retard.

exactly. which means us whites can only give it 100% and then put real racist shit inside of the reviews that no one actually reads

whos got the funny fucking picture of someones post on the rotten tomatoes black panther page that was amazingly racist towards black.

lol sage this ridiculous shit

I don't even think they need to pay for this one. These reviewers are lining up to slurp down black cock.

Special mental gymnastics you got there you FUCKING FAGGOT.

what does larp mean (newfag here)

mfw a jew is the first critic to give this movie a negative review.

>tfw Black Panther is the only capeshit movie my gf has insisted we see in the theater

Guys...

Desu

Nigger are so incompetent even their movies need affirmative action now. Sad!

stop culturally appropriating our language

Top zozzle

this is photoshopped shit, right? they didnt make an article like this already... did they?

The only critic whose opinion matters is Armond White.

break up time

hurry up and go extinct white cuck

That's what happens when any critical reviews are deleted.

Isnt it funny that when rotten tomatoes said they would ban anyone who attempted to manipulate the rating of this movie they assumed that manipulation would be in the form of negative votes?
This movie has a 100 percent approval rating through what is no doubt one of the biggest positive rating manipulation exercises in history.
And what are rotten tomatoes going to do about it?
Nothing

>which means us whites can only give it 100%
You fucking raciss.

Black Panfa is a proud nigga movie.
Any wyte asshole who goes to see it before May is jus another ebil raciss, stealing a seat from a young kang or kween of color.
#ourmoment
Wypeople don't get to have an opinion on #BlackPanfa

We need to get some MSM/lefty newspaper to write an article about how "White supremacists giving Black Panter high ratings".

Great point, Tyrone, but its a little homophobic, don't you think?

lol actually the point of the utopia is that its a based secular race that doesn't allow outsiders. They don't racemix. This movie literally goes against what the status quo is pushing

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-score-perfect-at-100-percent-1082554
It isn't just one place

they're completely unaware. which is why its so easy to undermine them

This 1000x

usually i ignore Sup Forums because of all the white nationalist retards.

but this is just hilarious. how small does your white peepee have to be that you're upset about a black superhero movie being successful? LMAO

fucking pencil dicks

>so we went and made our own
>created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

Ahhhh the same old story, niggers stealing white mans property

Why isn't this autist IP banned already ?

we're quite happy that a movie that features a non democratic monarchy, not to mention an isolationist ethnostate, is so popular amongst hollywood's viewers

To be fair critics loved Luke cage too and it was shit.

Iron fist was hated, but it was shit too just not for the reasons it was hated.

They also had problems with the punisher, but it was great.

underappreciated

She is creepy as hell. I see faces like that in nightmares when creatures chew me to death without actually ripping parts off.

there are no results for its opening weekend yet OP. heres a forbes article talking about what ifs and boxofficemojo which has reliably accurate figures with nothing on the bp page

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/01/25/box-office-black-panther-is-tracking-for-a-purrfect-opening-weekend/#1d5a25637350

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm

And she burns coal

If you look at the main actors and all of the concept artists, costume designers, dop, director, writer etc, roughly what percentage of the people who worked on this film were black?

Not really.
The basis of the leftist utopia is not race mixing, it is the extinction of whites.
The left are cowardly so they are going for the extinction of whites via race mixing - racemixing is just a strategy to get rid of whites not an end.
The left love unmixed blacks and coloreds m8.

So of course the question is should we as white supremacists support this and show our colors or denounce it and show theirs

A run of the mill, disposable action movie got a 100? Why?

Oh right. Kangz and shiet.

>we

what publication are you from?

Disney admitted they have an agenda behind the Black Panther movie.

They can't just say "A new awesome action movie", it's "All black cast and crew", "changing culture", "pushing new bounds", etc etc etc...

and you're a virgin

stfu buzzfeed nigger, stop trying to legitimize your gay "negative racist reviews" fake news

send all blacks back and help make wakanda real

Go to my thread i started on this very point. I said that we need to start an operation where we all hit every single place we can and shill this movie for its Alt right tenants. Go to my thread and bump it for the support.

What sort of fucktard would want to blacklist himself and give this movie a bad review?

we wuz moooveee critiks n sheeeeiiiittt

LoL god knows this is the only marvel movie your antiwhite retard mind has been interested in.

fpbp

>we went and made our own
>black panther was created by 2 jews in the 60's
as usual blacks have no fucking clue what they're screeching about.
nigger gonna nig

>International blockbuster
>All black
Yeah, let's see how that does in Asia...

only 100%? das racis

>Made your own
>stealing shit like you niggers always do

Kek they honestly believe this shit

No, unfortunately I was married twice

What the fuck does it matter you plant nigger kike i dont need major publication points for you to recognize a fairly simple fucking point you goddamn fucking embarrassment, let me guess youre not even really white? Fuck off juden

You expect me to figure out where your thread it? Link it faggot.

>ban everyone that disagrees
Look guys, we got a 100% rating. yay

>mad libs, Sup Forums edition

jesus...

Perfect. Exactly what I want. This will redpill.

Are you 14 or something?

lel how do they have a score before the movie is out?

The Chinks will never let this fly.

Dogs don't count.

I wasn't talking about the 'leftist utopia', im talking about the utopia in the film.

In regards to this 'leftist' agenda, having any racemixing or separation of cultures into individualistic ideologies is the downfall of our society. They are using this type of agenda to further cement their ever growing economies.

By the way, the leftists aren't the problem, its everyone letting this charade to continue as the leftists are being controlled by external factors (like everything else has been for the last 100+ years in America)

Im not good with the whole memeing and sheiitttt.
I need some grade A spergs to do all the hard work and take the credit.

Is this real?

Black panther has the cure for aids and cancer an won't share it to the point he let's other superheroes die from the diseases.

This means, canonical black panther is actively allowing fags to die because they aren't like him.

Hasn't come out yet idiot nice larp

Dumbass, it works that way for all film. Critics get to see it before release.

whats with the recent fad of superhero movies? i watched a few and they were all shit

i mean I could call them generally bad, but not terrible, but ya, that movie is probably just a mediocre-pie that stupid normies will love.. also who cares.