youtu.be/3xF9ZXbzVFs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, ActAsstAG Cronan) 2/6/18
youtu.be/nAE6hMEwtEY
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DefDep AsstSec Amber Smith) 2/6/18
youtu.be/EI-xAbcqLbU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-carter-page-linchpin-deep-state-spying-trump-member-clinton-transition-team/
archive.fo/438bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every illegal Mexican immigrant I’ve known still visits Mexico and identifies as a Mexican.
Why is it horrible to tell them to live there and leave us alone?
They pay way less taxes.

Just got home from work, how should I feel about this? Don't know if it was discussed in previous threads and I don't want to check "that" general

I didn't get a single (You) last thread.

checked

I got 20 earlier and didn't even read the posts, have this one.

They attacked our positions, so we retaliated. That's it. It's over if they back down.

Of course, I suspect /sg/ will insist they were good boys who dindu nuffin

neck yourself

>id
>UsA

Is this real?

>tfw 23 and my life is already over

Fuck illegals

So how exactly did CNN "debunk" the FBI texts? Those things are a national embarrassment.

Dramatic.

I think there'll be some good cruzposting opportunities yet to come in these next few years.

AWOO AWOO AWOO!

(they didnt)

>only i'm allowed to talk about different races and ethnicities disparagingly, it's against the rules to make fun of me!

I think the reason they wanted insurance was bcs Trump was a russian spy.

try posting worthy content

>(((pro-regime forces)))

that's just code for Hezbollah

but what if I'm fat? I feel like I should wait until I lose weight because everybody hates fat people

They laughed and changed the subject, just like they always do

Why would you even ask such a question it is clearly ridiculous.

Retard bombed US forces first

I saw it on facebook, check their page if you want. I don't want to give them clicks

OP IS LEAVING, WE NEED NEW BAKER

So they did the same thing they did with Wikileaks? "You can't read them because it's illegal but it's a nothingburger. Take our word for it, goy!"

Anime was never great

Ok

yes

was she bullied last night? i only tuned in for mooch

Sitting on Sup Forums and doing the same thing ain't going to change your situation.
You've put yourself in a box of your own design.
You must do things you think are uncomfortable or you will perish.

Anime was never great.

>posting my cat
I mean, I guess I can.

USA! USA! USA!

I still think we should just kill Assad and be done with it.

I need the link to that segment.

Give it to me straight /ptg/, are we getting close to having enough evidence and probable cause for the DOJ to start investigating the Steele-DNC-Hillary-Obama-FISA scandal?

Trump rockin' the dad bod back in the day

Uh because Drumpf obviously
Like I can't even user
Wow you racist

This really got me thinking

>Carter Page previously worked with the Clinton Administration transition team in 1992-1993 while serving as a Research Fellow on the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) on Capitol Hill.
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-carter-page-linchpin-deep-state-spying-trump-member-clinton-transition-team/

No one cares, Jew.

>make anime great again
>touhou meme moeshit

get fucked leaf

>Did Tarlov get tag teamed by Jesse and Sean

is there an episode where that doesn't happen?

We should leave and leave Assad alone.

>No, if you don't have your shit 100% sorted out by the time you turn 17 you're basically a dead man walking.
Is it true bros? Maybe this is why I can't motivate myself to do anything, it's already fucking over.

Yes

It's not a lack of evidence that's stalling the investigation.

f-frens?

why is teddy dressed like the dude from curious george

No they already want a special prosecutor.

I want to shoot this thing again. Last time I did it was a total disaster.

cause
10 photos that make you say fuck having borders n sheeit

>what is a longshoremen

how tall are you leaf? Also are you handsome, ugly, or somewhere inbetween.

i don't understand why people can't just stay in their countries. why isn't that the accepted norm of the world - living with your people.

Rolling for "Pelosi is a Democrat human sacrifice, sentenced to filibuster until she drops dead for her crimes against DACAmanity."

The shit will hit the fan when he finds obama's old stash tho.

We have had the evidence on Clinton for literally years user

Jews want this to become a brown country they can more easily control and exploit.

He's righting the ship bud and it's fucking raining.

It's all part of the world citizen lie which ignores the fact that humans are inherently tribal.

>charade
>debunked
>embarrassing
>manufactured
>Constitutional crisis
>THE NUCLEAR CODES

Sealed indictments

henlo fren

I shot an SVT once and it was fun but the fucking shitty Red Army Standard was causing a stuck casing I had to mortar every other round.

>UsA
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm freeeeeee

I thought it was a bit much 3 days after Sup Forums made this meme when burgers tried to claim it was a CIA meme

That said the only actual good one i have seen of these was the football one where the black mongrols are knealing and the white mongrols are angry at them. Most of the rest of them are fairly low effort to be sincere with you fampai

The more we learn about Carter Page the more it becomes evident that he was a swamp plant placed in the Trump Campaign for nefarious purposes.

Still, the guy is a straight up bantz master.

Jesus, does Hillary WANT to go to jail? Why doesn't she keep her damn mouth shut

I liked the original >le -1% face one. but that's about it.

Globalists have subverted the minds of many but it's gonna backfire on them soon

Pelosis actions are explained quite simply
She is terrified that she is going to get primaried by an even crazier nut than she is because of how DACA is being ignored
Remember her district is in San Fran which is pretty much the epicenter of degeneracy and lawless action
They could truck in illegals on tacotrucks to vote her out and she wouldn't be able to stop it

>widely debunked

kek, these people man. death might be the only cure to their faggotry

some of them are good for triggering alt-righters

Imagine being so retarded you can watch CNN every single day and yet never get tipped off by the inherent disingenuous nature of their lies that something is deeply wrong with the reality they're weaving.

the even is the alt-right?? is it some CIAnigger shit?

Sources familiar with Strzoks thinking who definitely are not Strzok or Page confirmed it was a nothingburger and they are totally innocent and king nigger never lied ever

>This is an SVT
Somebody needs glasses. But seriously the ammo I used was fine. PPU never disappoints the recoil managed to break the ferrule off the shitty Century Arms rear handguard and I had to superglue it back on. Also I *might* have accidentally put the gas system plug on wrong when I finished cleaning it the first time which made it into a bolt action rifle for the first 30 rounds.

The minute the memos were declassified her goose was cooked. She can't flee the country without it being obvious (and thus counterproductive) so she's in spin mode.

Me vs. US forces.

Did the govt shut down again?

Sup Forums had a fucking reason to make these, every other thread there's some retard going "well i'm 25% irish AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT REAL IRISH TRADITIONS AND CULTURE BUDDY"
goddamn it was so fucking annoying
also made pic related earlier today, pls enjoy the fruits of my labor

I knew it wasn't and even read the filename. I just wanted to talk about guns.

>"well i'm 25% irish AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT REAL IRISH TRADITIONS AND CULTURE BUDDY"
>making shit up

find 5 posts

wats the name of this hentai

6'0 and handsome. I'm pretty autistic though and I hate most normies, my natural state is to be alone. But I have this sense of self-loathing and internal conflict over being alone all the time and not making something of myself.

archive link to article?

tell me more

He wasnt the only one either

>The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.
>The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
>But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
archive.fo/438bY

I've had thoughts about getting an SVT but /k/ told me they're overrated for the price in the US. It's times like this where I wish I was a Leaf so I could still get cheap surps.

We will find out tomorrow if it does
I expect them to come to a resolution
There hasn't been any shrieking this time

Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

I want us to wrap up what we can and get out before we get dragged into something we could do without right now

i think it's an assortment of white nationalists, nazis, and other shit like that.