Help me improve my trump wall Sup Forums

Help me improve my trump wall Sup Forums

what does it need?

wall? more like a gate of hate.

Funding

Motion sensors on the other side that alert the mexican authorities so they can stop shit that hurts em horribly like human trafficking.

this, OP is a faggot that probably cant even build a picket fence

Drones! And they should charge along the wall at stations. We spend less on hiring and ease the work

double fixed.

Flip the wall upside down on Mexico's side. They should be climbing it at an upside down slope

it needs [spoiler]more gun[/spoiler]

Needs sharks.

look at Maginot fortifications
>inb4 muh white surrendering monkey
the germans were so afraid of the wall they circled around it

Needs more corporate logos.

>This stretch of wall brought to you by Tyson chicken. Tyson, now three times the price due to soaring chicken-strangling labor costs.

Fixed it for you

My Nigga

Bad blueprint. You need to add motion sensors on mexican side too. And you didn't mentioned an angle of the wall and its material. It will be best to don't have any angle BTW.

I recommend you to add high voltage in the barbed wire system and some metall cylinders on the top to avoid possibility of using a ladder to climb up.

And add some hungry crocodiles in the water. It's just for style.

As long as we're making shit up, pic related.

mines

Oh and I forgot about foundation. Yours wall is just a fence without good foundation

dont really know why it paints so rigidly. But this is what we have so far

We tried to fix that shit.
Tried.

forgot pic

I laughed, dammit.

It makes sense and we can even have flying ones that can give GPS tracking. The non violent women and kids can get sedated and the drug cartels a missile.

One of these on the Mexican side, every 100 feet.

>He has to share a border

10 feet deeper!

A reverse slope would be the only acceptable angle other than none at all like you suggested. To make it impossible to climb.

gators

best solution to OPs problem

railway drone

whiter than you, Lee Wu Chen

I like it, seems like it could be effective

How about barbed netting halfway down the walls

The mexican intellectual will always win

bald eagles with AA12 and frag rounds

we already built the perfect wall

The motion sensors would get him digging.

I'm sure the sentry won't be needed

FTFY

now with foundation and sentry

Not with radar pinging drones. Then we just need a worm drone that eats them

Ok, muttley -- whatever you say mate ;)

I improved upon your designs. I guess if they manage to survive the ordeal, they deserve residency status.

kek this is the best

put more dangerous things on there!

added bedrock to prevent digging

Am i doing this right?

reverse the heights

Lol underrated, A weapon to surpass metalgear for sure

I would not want to be on duty for that, could you imagine pulling dead waterlogged mexicans out of a hole they where skull dragging through?

Attack dogs

woof

updated

yeeeessss

You need ill-tempered sea bass in the water.

Simple.

You're all small minded, I solved the prison industrial complex and the border at the same time with minimal cost.

This is actually an interesting question, If we were to create a prison with one wall near the border to mexico, how would they react? Not pragmatic, but interesting

now they only have to dig 3 feet deep to crawl under it. real fucking smart you slav potato

damn right

youre a genius

I remember this being posted a while back, saved.

I don't see any crocodiles

I like the french. Everyone here does. Why do we get so few of you around these parts?

For the 300th time !!!

LASER GUIDED GATLING GUNS !!!

>could you imagine pulling dead waterlogged mexicans out of a hole they where skull dragging through?
Why would you need to pull them out?

That would be inhumane to the crocodiles.

sharks in the water & machine gun turrets

it woulds smell bad

congrats you autist - you just created ultimate happy wheels

Underrated

No wall, just the occasional chain of nukes that irradiate the border ten times as heavy as chernobyl. underground tunnels won't mean shit and we'll have a solution for where to dump nuclear waste

When I played age of empires I never built walls. I always attacked my opponents and genocided them, all except for the female villagers, they were prizes for my winged hussars.

Walls are fucking dumb, we need to kill the source.

Most of the French who were posting here were nationalists and therefore anti-Macron, since you deliberatly started shilling for him they abandonned Sup Forums. Le Pen defeat was a serious blow to the nationalist cause in France and you are only digging in the wound when shilling for Macron who is - and you will have to acknowledge that - a globalist.

Furthermore, the average French internet user, if he can speak english well, come from the "new" middle class (office worker). People who benefitt from globalisation or live in very secured non-mixed areas. It's easy to understand that most of them would be pro-Macron unless they hold strong traditionnalist and patriotic values (the one posting on Sup Forums). On the other hand, the average nationalist in France, does not speak english because he comes from the "new" lower class (darmer and factory worker). What's funny is that the average American poster here judging by the pro-Trump inclination is closer to the part of our nationalist movement who - like I said - can not post in english.

In conclusion, the only pro-Trump French you will ever discuss with are long gone now. Their dreams were crushed and the Macron administration ensures that by constant shilling (not talking only about Sup Forums). It's like every week they come off with a new disgustinly gross liberal ideas like transgender friendly pronoun teached in school. We are leaving this board like we are abandonning France (figurativly), like the elves from Tolkien. Our time is over, the age of goblins has begun.

THE BODIES OF THOSE WHO FAILED

>mexican intellectuals

Kek @ this thread

It needs more diversity.

Spbp

A trebuchet

Fuck it, let's invade Canada

>Those prisoners would cooperate with mexico
>They'll get family to bribe the gaurds
>Gaurds get secretly bribed
>They plan to destroy the wall
>They have inside info on how to get into america
>Gets too corrupt
>criminals are fleeing to mexico or america.

Needed to be 10 feet higher. Fixed

this
Most of the Le Pen voters are rural and not highly educated (it is sad but yet true), not the type to speak english very well.

I still say we build a ww1 style trench system. complete with soldiers and artillery. thatd secure a border.

Why do you need water ?
1) you lack of water in these parts of the usa
2) leaving the hole empty would be equally efficient and more deadly
3)the water will evaporate quickly due to the climate

Holy shit this one!