Ya dun goofed!

ya dun goofed!

welp least somebody has the integrity to leak this image.

not sure about the flat earth theory but im pretty sure God just moved man from one closed structure (Eden) to another (wide world).

what should be the appropriate punishment for these liars?

if humanity learned the truth re science and government would they accept the real world or run back to the matrix?

doesnt it make sense for the one world religion to be "space" and "evolution" - the stuff we were taught as kids in school for literally years and then forced fed propaganda.

wouldn't the anti-christ be an "Alien" coming to congratulate us on our marvelous achievement of figuring out the origin of life all by ourselves..

tha'ts literally the inside of the capsule retard.

Amazeing that people still fall for this shit. Photoshop has been around since the moon landing and nobody realizes that everything since then is a composite made with it? The US education system is fucked if we continue this way with no critical thinking.

yeah which means they had to open and close the capsule a few times to get the earlier pictures.
its not chronologically sound.

What exactly am I looking at here

some bullshit that would still be bullshit even if it were true, which it might be, but it doesn't really matter

flat earth tardism

Are all aussies this retarded?

That's the interior of the rocket capsule. Just kill yourself now.

>goes on Sup Forums from RED.DIT to hpye his newest bugman obsession
>babby-tier false-flags as a babby-tier conspiratard
>STILL redditposts
elon cucks, you're a literal waste of space

this aussie has been shitting up every thread for the past couple hours

stop doing drugs you silly cunt

>Still mad gooks?

Where are your geniuses and their recent contributions to space exploration?

Anyone? Bueller?

t. abbo who can type

Is that The Sting?

kek

some guy whoring it up for government gibs is your "genius"? lmfao america is a joke

Flat earthers BTFO

He ran tests asked for by NASA and the Air Force. Columbus needed gibs as well.

How much are you personally worth?

Likely 1000 lifetimes wouldn't get you near Elon. I think you're just envious you come from a worthless nation past its prime. Jealousy is all you have left before the muslims come and conquer you.

Then you will be pleading like a dog for us to save you.

I am so glad that the future will discriminate against your low IQ and forcibly cull you from the herd through genetic engineering. We don't need products of inbreeding on forums in the future. We don't need you at all.

Thank you. Googled it, watched the gif. Breddy kewl

Some conspiracy theories really discredit other things that appear conspiratorial but are real, Flat Earth is one of discrediting ideas. Although I suppose everyone would say their conspiracy theory is real while others are not. Oh well.

Having a camera inside the capsule would be impossible!!! Australians sure are dumb.

What else is there to do in Australia?

8^}-

It will be funny when someone gets killed by a Tesla falling from the sky.

>MUH KUBRICK FILMED THE FAKE TESLA IN SPACE

Its going into an orbit around the sun.

>"Ung Bung, P-AE-lODE F-AI-RENG? What that? No... Unga say it CIA illuminati lizards. It CGI studio.

It’s peak hour over here

Get eaten alive by snakes and spiders

so it WAS a soundstage! pretty nice VR capsule.

>What else is there to do in Australia?
um, get mugged and raped by niggers?

You're thinking of America, abos mainly just jack petrol.

Did anyone capture the separation of the car from the main part of the transportation device>?

I think you forgot that you gladly welcome niggers to enrich you.

T. El monsturo de Las Americas

>Photoshop has been around since the moon landing

Project Blue Beam incoming. No matter what happens or what you think you see, kill the Kikes first.

It looks like a film studio to me

Now add the support beams on the front and sides of the car to hold the cameras and explain how you'd fit it when this is closed?

i see flat cirkle...

now I want to listen to some space -wave

I contributed to space exploration by telling you it was fake. That will be $25 billion. You just saved half the money.

Shitpost rebuttal of the year. OP is a Sheila.

Budget user is under appreciated in this thread. Have a rare merchant

So thats just like an astronaut suit model right or did they try to play it off like its a real person sitting in there?

Are you seriously this retarded?

It's Elon Musk retard.

You're all fucking braindead morons.